The Replacement

Timeless Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon POV

 

 

After finishing my promotions finally now, I hurried to Jiyong’s apartment. I’ve been calling him continually but without luck.

When I arrived at his door..

 

Ring, Ring, Ring

 

I’ve called him.

 

Knock, Knock, Knock

 

I’ve even knocked the door several times.

 

Ding, Dong, Ding  

 

Of course I’ve ringed his doorbell, till the level the next door were about to come out from the noise I’ve doing out here.

 

Ring, Ring, Ring

 

This time I heard his phone ringtone, I tried to hear through his door.. and really his phone was ringing inside!

I got worried that something might happened to him, so at last I decided to break-into his apartment..

 

“Jiyong?” I called worriedly.

“Jiyong-ah?” I called again.

I went toward his bedroom.. “Kwon Jiyong..?”

To see him on his bed drunk with sleep..

“Ya Kwon Jiyong, the sun will set now. Wake up!” I went to open the curtains.

There was no response from him.

I went toward him.. he was drown with sweat!

“Kwon Jiyong!” I got worried, and tried to wake him up by swinging him around.

But there was not luck.

I sensed his forehead.. he was burning with heat!

I hurried and called his family doctor from his phone..

 

“Jiyong-ah?”

“Doc, it’s me Taeyeon.”

“Oh Taeyeon-ssi, what’s wrong?”

“Doc, please h-help me!” I panicked.

“Calm down Taeyeon-ssi, tell me what happened to Jiyong?”

“He’s so wet from sweat, and he’s burning up with heat!”

“Does he have his consciousness?”

“No. no matter how hard I tried to wake him up, he don’t.”

“I’m on my way, just try to uncover him and make him cool a bit before I come.”

 

As soon as I ended the call with the doctor, I went to Jiyong and took off his comforter. Then one by one I strip off his clothes.

How did I gather the courage for that, till now I don’t know how!

It was my first time to see his inks all over his body.

Of course I didn’t took off everything, but as the doctor told me I did.

 

 

The doctor came faster than I expected.

 

He hurried to Jiyong’s master bedroom..

 

“Since when he was at the status?”

“I don’t know, I came just a while ago too.”

“How is he doctor?” I asked him, while he was examining him.

“I don’t know what to tell you..”

“Is it that bad?” I got worried.

“It’s because of his illness.” He started after examining him “This is a normal side-effect of it, his temperature may still high for a while from now. You have to keep him in this way to lower it down. And if you can shower him in cold water it will be better.”

“I’ll doc, but why did it happen?”

“You should visit the psychiatrist doctor after he get’s alright.”

“O-Okay.” I didn’t know what’s happening.

 

After the doctor left in a while, I gave it my all in carrying Jiyong to the bath tub. To shower him with cold water, since his temperature didn’t get low yet. 

 

I barely put him inside his standing shower cubic floor. Opened the cold water and started showering him with it. I felt really bad while doing it, he looked really cold and in pain.

 

After showering, I took his temperature to see that thankfully it lowered a bit than before. I brought the towels and started drying him up.

“I’m sorry Jiyong-ah.” I told him.

 

I supported him to his bed again, he was really not in this world.

 

I was in daze and tears as I was watching his inked bare body in front of me. It was really amusing and touching, it has a lot of meanings and deep one too.

 

The time went by, and I found myself dreaming beside him.

 

 

 

The sun rose at our heads..

 

I opened my eyes.. to see a hazelnut, dazzling, pair of eyes that make you lost in them as an infinite maze looking at me with a warm smile.

“J-Jiyong?” I brushed my eyes, to see if this was a dream or what!

“Good morning bae~”

“Are you o-okay?” I asked in disbelief.

“What are you doing here?” he asked and went upright.

I sensed his forehead..

“Ahh! Thank god, it’s gone now.” I sighed in relief.

“Were you here all night?”

“We should see the doctor now. Can you dress up by yourself?”

“So are you the one that undressed me?” he asked in disbelief.

“W-Well.. I just was.. Just think of it that I was saving your life-” I yelled.

“Thank you.”

“W-What?” I was startled.

“Thank you for saving my life.” He told me sweetly.

“Let’s go.”

“No, let’s go later. Come on here..” he signed for me to sit next to him.

“But you should-”

He pulled me into his arms.

“J-Jiyong..” I looked up at him.

“I missed you.” He told me in a soft voice, as if he was whispering. And hugged me.

“Me too.” I hugged him back.

“I will miss you.”

“Are you leaving somewhere?” I asked him, half jokingly.

“I have still my tour you know..” he sadly told me.

“It’s okay, I can wait for you forever~”

“You did well all this time.”

“That’s because of you.” I smiled and hugged him tighter.

He was really something that I can never get tired of hugging or being with him. If I could get stick with him like this forever. I won’t mind at all, else I would really be the happiest person on this world.

 

 

I cooked for him, gave him his medicine, talked with him, watched TV, played games, messed with his SNS accounts, spied his phone, laughed with him, cooked together dinner, sang for him, he singed back to me, played pranks with his friends, told him about my childhood, and he told me back too, talked about our trainees days, hard days while being an idol, about music, about everything you could imagine. Time flew really slowly while being with him, as if the world stop’s just when we met each other’s eyes. I found myself sleeping on his shoulder, and he slept too, leaning his head on mine.

 

 

 

Again the sun rays welcomed my eyes warmly. I stretched up my hands on Jiyong’s bed, to look around for Jiyong.. but can’t find him near!

“Jiyong?” I went outside, after washing up, wearing his baggy, loose shirt.

There was no response.

“Jiyong?” I called again.

This time a response came to me, I saw him coming out from the master bath room, in a showering rob, drying his wet y hair with one hand. And the other on resting inside his rob pocket.

That scene were one of the best dramas and movies scenes that I’ve ever wished to live it for once and make my heart pound rapidly.

 

Unknowingly I turned my back at him.

 

“W-Who are you?” he asked.

‘Who are you?’ I asked myself ‘is he playing around?’

“Aye~ don’t play around Jiyon-” I turned back and told him sarcastically. Then saw that he was really close, only breaths apart!

“Who are you?” he asked again.

As I looked into his hazelnut, dazzling eyes once again deeply. I knew that this look wasn’t Jiyong’s eyes.

Who is this man?

It’s not G, G knows me well.

“W-Who are you?” I asked this time, and tried to make a space between us.

But to my surprise, he pulled me toward him. And looked at me carefully..

I was really terrified.

“What are you doin-” I tried to take my hand out of his firm grip.

“Long time no see~” he told me in a charismatic and deep voice. My heart skipped a beat “Little butterfly.”

“W-What?” I got confused.

“You probably don’t remember me.”

“W-Who are you?” I started getting scared.

“I’m Dragon.”

 

‘Dragon?! Is he Jiyong’s new personality?’

 

“D-Dragon? I don’t someone in this name.”

“Then I will make you remember me.” I told me, as I looked again in his eyes. He looked totally sincere.

“I never met you before.”

“We met before, a long, long time ago..” he told me, then let off my hand “..Sorry, I didn’t want to hurt you. Let me change first then I have to talk with you.”

Then to realize that he was still with his showering rob on only.

I nodded, and hurried outside.

 

This shock was a new brand for me. I don’t know what to do, how to react or be with him. Is he acting? Is he even real? Do he really know me? What if all this an act?

While swimming in all these thoughts, he came from behind and handled me a warm cup of coffee.

 

 

I looked at the coffee mug in an amaze..

“You’re real.” I thought loudly.

“What?” he chuckled.

“U-Uh? Oh I thought loudly again.”

“I’m real don’t worry, I’m someone that lived with Jiyong all these years.”

“I can believe you now, since Jiyong don’t know how to prepare coffee.”

He let out a laugh then asked “Why are you with Jiyong? Did you stay with him since then?”

“Since then?”

“You really don’t remember?”

“Remember what?”

He stayed muted, then told me “I won’t tell you. Don’t remember it either.”

“Why?”

“You’ll get hurt.”

“Hurt? Did I do something in the past?”

“Just close it.”

“I want to know..”

“Do you know about the real Jiyong?”

“About having you?”

“Yes. About G too?”

“Yes.”

“Wow, and you didn’t get afraid?”

“Afraid? Why? Jiyong would never hurt me.”

“Why are you so confident?”

“Because he loves me.” I told him with the all confidence I have.

“L-Loves you?” he was surprised.

“He do.”

“What is your relation with him?”

“He’s my fiancé.”

“W-What?” he got more surprised.

“Why are you that surprised? You know something about us don’t you?”

“No, nothing.”

“Tell me..”

“Well this boy got really a good life after all~” he said while scanning Jiyong’s apartment.

“When was the last time you went outside?”

“17 years.”

“Wooah..” I was speechless.

“Did he get to be a rapper?”

“Yes. You really don’t know what happened in all these 17 years?”

“Nothing.”

“When is Jiyong returning?”

“He’s not retuning back in these coming days.”

“What? Why?”

“He said he want to rest.”

“Then what are you going to do after two days?”

“Why? What’s there?”

“Jiyong have an awards event that he need to attend.”

“So I must go out instead of him?”

“Of course, don’t you know how hard he worked for these awards.”

“Well, I can’t do anything about it. I will go and sit aside.”

“What? Come here, I will teach you everything.”

 

 

I brought the portable board that Jiyong, or G I think explained for me the reasons why I should marry him back then.  And started my lessons from his debut back in August 19th 2006, till this night November 5th 2015. Around 10 years were going to be summarized for Dragon, so he can help Jiyong and don’t destroy the way he built all these years with hardships.

 

“..And these are your company rookies Ikon and Winner..” I even made him memorize the idols names, he might bump into someone there.

“Can’t you just tell me there? Must I memorize all this?”

“I won’t be there.”

“Why? Just come

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter