The little problem

Timeless Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon POV

 

 

Tim Hortons – café & bake shop

City of Seoul – Gyeonggi Province

 

 

We decide not to go for a fancy restaurant instead we found this café nearby, to sit and talk more about each other.

 

We went upstairs since it wasn’t crowded as the base floor.

“So, how is your work?” he asked as he sipped from his latté.

“Fine. Umm, and you? No comebacks?”

“Ah, I don’t think so. Maybe next year, But there’ll be solo’s for the members this year.”

 

The awkward silence came back.

 

“So let me know more about you Taeyeon.” He said while he looked directly into my eyes. Omo why do you look so sincere? 

“Hmm, what do you want to know?”

“Hmm, everything?” was his shocking reply that I have got. GD want to know everything about me?

 

I played with my straw for a while then started talking..

“Hmm, I’m Kim Taeyeon 89liner. I’m from Jeonju, My family consists of parents, an older brother and a younger sister. At the age of 13, I was discovered that I was "only talented at singing".During my years in middle school, I was enrolled at the SM Academy and commuted from Jeonju to Seoul on every Sunday to receive the vocal training.

In 2004, My former vocal instructor Jung Sun Won, also well known as The One, ‘wanted to acknowledge my potential’ so he gave me a chance to be in his song "You Bring Me Joy". Later on, I won the first place at the SM Youth Best Competition and officially received a contract from SM Entertainment. I continued on training under SM Entertainment and debuted as a part of Girls Generation in 2007.  So is there something else you want to know?” I think I talked too much.

He was still staring at me, I waved at him to be back to reality.. “Jiyong? Hello~”

“I’m w-with you. Then as you told me something It’s my turn now..” he continued after taking a sip of his iced latte, “Well , there’s too much of what you know already about me, but there’s also so many things that you don’t. So to start with the basic.. Born and raised in Seoul, South Korea, Kwon Jiyong 88linear. Parents and older sister, you met her. Began my career at age five as part of the group Little Lula. After releasing a Christmas album, the group's contract was terminated by the record company, Although I vowed to my mother that ‘wouldn't do it [becoming a singer] again,’ I was scouted by SM Entertainment while on a ski trip with my family. And stayed as trainee under the record label for five years (from 8–13 years old), specializing in dance before I left, as I was unclear about what I really wanted to do.”

 

 

 

Jiyong POV

 

 

I can see the confused look on her face, she didn’t know I was a 5 years trainee at her company before.

“So do you want me to continue or leave it for another day?” I asked her since she dozed off already.

“U-Uh, for another day I think.” Yes, so another date has been planned.

“Okay, then let’s go.. it’s late already for you, you have recording tmw.”

She was startled with me knowing her schedule “How did you know?” she asked.

“Hmm, first you’re my Girlfriend. And second you’re my responsibility as my grandma announced I need to pick you up every day and never let you near the men. By the way, you’re not roaming around men right?” I glared at her.

“O-Oh no. why would I? but they are the one that going around me.” she said as she raised her brows in sarcasm, and with that we both laughed~

“Then that’s my alert to never let you out of sight.” waiting for her reply..

“W-What? Are you nuts! W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter