Fifty Five

Safe Haven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EXO - BLACK PEARL 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGkcJ9E2HBQ

On his way to the car, Kai began humming an old tune that him and Hari used to sing when they were kids at the orphanage. His chauffeur placed all of Kai’s belonging inside the back of the trunk while Kai went inside the back of the seat, flipping through his phone. He scrolled down his Instagram feed, going straight to Hari’s. He smiled at every post she had posted of them recently and felt his heart yearning to see her.

For all these years, Kai had spent it miserably chasing after Hayoung. He should’ve known that she was nothing more than a toxic person who manipulated people to stay with her. If he had known that her and Youngjae were such a perfect match sooner, he wouldn’t have hurt Hari and let her fall in love with the wrong person.

Although his relationship with Hari was slowly being repaired, he had hoped that she would soon learn to lean on him.

Ever since the fight between the blue haired kid and her, Kai had not heard from him. Aside from his name as Mingyu, there was no information about him at any schools, and nobody knew seemed to know who he was but Chanyeol and Kris. The boy had vanished like smoke and left no traces of his existence of here on earth. Had the kid and Hari broken up for good? Kai was certain that things were over between them considering that her weekends were spent with him and her weekdays are spent at work.

As his driver slammed the trunk shut, Kai closed his eyes in relief. He was so happy when Hari called him Friday night informing him that she was going with him. He thanked his lucky stars, knowing that the Universe had given him more chances than he deserved. He was going to make up his past and ensure that the future for the both of them was going to be filled with dreams, passion and hope. Kai was going to let her experience the freedom she finally deserved, and with him by her side, he had no doubt her life will be changed for the better.

Kai leaned against the back of his seat, staring out at the window blissful as he envisioned his future with Hari.

---

You glanced nostalgically at the empty room, wondering how all the years had gone by so quickly. All the photos had been torn down and all the other sheets had been thrown out. You had one large suitcase filled with everything you need

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter