Four

Safe Haven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LIONHEART - SNSD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVCubhQ454c

---

After you calmed down, Mingyu finally spoke.

“Damn, why are you screaming so loud in the morning? People are trying to sleep here!” scolded Mingyu, putting a finger to his lip. His eyes shined with a certain amused gloss in them.

You tilted your head and stared at the unknown half- boy sitting in your kitchen. You looked down at his bare chest, “Who are you? And why are you not wearing a shirt in my house?”

Mingyu directed the finger that he had on his lips down to your legs. You thought he was being erted, but the thought was quickly diminished when you realized that there was a black shirt lying on your thigh. This time your cheeks flamed red. You had forgotten that you had knocked out in your dress, and felt embarrassed at the thought of it sliding up as you slept. You kissed your teeth and made a face, feeling more ashamed by the minute. *Wait, forget the shame. I have more important things to ask!*

“But, wait who are—” You let out a loud gasp and pointed between you and him in disgust. “D-did we… you know?” It had been a long time since you gotten so drunk that  you out, but you prayed to the heavens that you weren’t stupid enough to do something as sleazy as having a one night stand with a stranger.

“D-did we what?” Repeated Mingyu, his mouth full of cereal. For someone with such good looks, his lack of eating manner was absolutely appalling.

Despite his terrible eating etiquettes, you could tell from his earnest, bright eyes that he was confused with what you referring to, so you cleared your throat and shook your head. You checked the time and saw that if you weren’t going to get ready soon, you were surely going to be late today. Your boss had warned you that if you were late one more time, rain or shine, he was going to fire you.

“Never mind… just leave when you are finished eating.” You pushed yourself off the floor and popped in some tylenols and headed for the bathroom. You couldn’t remember a thing after leaving Oh Bar, which is pretty scary considering that you pretty much set yourself up for danger last night. After talking to Kris, your memory box went blank. You made a promise to yourself that you will no longer be drinking by yourself. There is a forbidden law amongst your friends and you to never drink when you are sad. Even though you do it often then you admitted, you didn't like to talk about your problems unless you were completely wasted. It was a bad habit of yours to spill your secrets whenever your were terribly drunk. It's like your mouth has a mind of its own and talks, and talks, and talks on and on. 

You sighed and thought about the blue haired stranger and wondered why he bothered to stay all night. Sure he didn't look dangerous or like someone who running away from the law, but that didn't mean he was completely harmless.   

*Oh well. Whoever he is, I have no connections to him at all anyways so who cares if I'm breaking his heart?* You shrugged it away, giving no thought to the stranger in your kitchen room.

You stared at yourself in the mirror and sighed, dreading the morning routine of washing through your drunken unkempt hair and day late make up.

Once you got out of the shower and brushed your teeth, you left the washroom with a towel tied around you body. You had heard the door close earlier, so you assumed the stranger had left, but once you came out, you were greeted with him waiting for you in front of the washroom.

“Aish, !” You jumped in surprise. You crossed your arms and puffed out your cheeks haughtily. “Why are you still here?! Didn't I tell you to leave?”

Mingyu’s eyes rounded largely but he didn't flinch from the sharpness in your voice. His cheeks turned red, but he couldn’t look away. It was his first time seeing a girl with so little article of clothing. It was wrong, disgusting, and very terrible of him to do so but his body was telling him otherwise.

When he didn’t reply, you went straight to your bedroom and closed the door shut. From behind it, you spoke loudly and clear so that the stranger could hear you well. “Look here, Blue hair kid, if we did something last night, I’m sorry but it was just a one night type of thing. I’m not interested in doing whatever we did again so can you just leave before I resort to calling the cops on you?”

He still didn’t reply. You glanced at the digital clock on your nightstand. *I have no time for this! I gotta get ready quick and go~!* You threw on a sweater, t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter