Thirty Four

Safe Haven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

COMA - B.A.P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFY-nT0oUEA

After unofficially quitting Kyotos Noodle bar, you had been spending most of your days at home working on your school projects. Your boss had been trying to get through your cellphone, calling you every hour of the day but you refused to pick up. As much as you loved Grandma Park, you had no intention of returning the restaurant if HE was still the boss. It was one thing to constantly criticize your employees, but it was another to put full blame on one of your employees based on your suggestion. If he had half the decency to admit that it was his fault, perhaps you would have given it a second thought but he cruelly blamed everything on you, and even took out the money from your paycheque that you worked hard for.

You may not have gone to law school but at least you knew that employees had their own rights in the work field, and that meant that everyone should be treated fairly and equally without being seen any less than their superiors. Meanwhile, Rijin assured you that she could easily find you two a new job if given more time. You had assured her that you had some money saved in your savings account, as long as you continued to take care of it, it would last you for three months. While your arm didn’t need the cast anymore, it still hadn’t completely healed yet so there was no point in finding a job if you were just going to be a nuisance to people.

In the middle of painting, the sound of someone banging on your door outside made you drop your brush. The wooden paint brush flew out of your hands landed on the floor with a plop as it smeared your floors. Frowning, you quickly got up to wipe it with a wet towel before walking over to your door. This was the fifth time Mingyu had forgotten to bring his keys, if this boy—

When you swung the door open, all the colours from your face left your cheeks as you stared into the eyes of the person you had least expected to see.

In fact, you would have never believed that this person would ever pay you a visit considering that she spared no sweet talk when it came to your name coming out her lips, but here she was, standing in front of you with the most livid expression you had ever seen on her.

“Hayoung?” you whispered out loud, both in shock and surprise as to how she found out where you had lived.

Before you could shun her out, Hayoung lifted her hand so quickly that you hadn’t had enough time to catch what had just happened until you heard a loud smack ring in the air, until it echoed off walls and you were on the floor with a swollen red cheek. The first thing you noticed was the inevitable tears that had formed in your eyes as they threatened to escape while you slowly looked up at the girl. You held your hand to your left cheek, feeling the warmth of where you had just been struck.

This was the second time.

The ing second time she laid her hands on you.

“What the is wrong with you? Have you lost your goddamn mind, you !” You screamed out loud. You were about to stand up, but Hayoung was quicker than you gave her credit for as she kicked your chest back down and pinned you down with her heel. She gave it a little twist, making sure the pointed edge dug into your chest as she glowered down at you. When you let out a loud groan, her lips curled up into a devious smirk as she watched you winced in pain under her foot.

She could have so easily killed Hari right now if she wanted to, and stop Kai from this whole parade of trying to save this shameless .

Lost in her own fury, Hayoung ignores what you said as her eyes flickered all over your home, basking in all her glory at how poor and pathetic you were. Her eyes flickered from side to side, seeing that you were living no more than the life of peasant, in a one room wall to wall house with not even a proper living room. It made her want to laugh so hard to see that you had been such a try hard, hanging out with all these elites when you were just a loser who was leeching onto them.

As painful as it was to have Hayoung dig her heels into you, you couldn’t just lay here as she humiliated you inside your home. She had humiliated you at school, she had humiliated at the reunion, but she was not going to mess with you in your house. Seeing that she was lost in whatever ed up daze she was in, you put all your strength in your good hand and shoved her foot away. You bolted up before she could do anything else and turned towards your left side, since your right arm was still somewhat broken. You wanted to be civil about everything, but the moment she laid her hands on you, you knew that it was going to put an end to all those years of torment she had given to you. “That’s enough with your foolishness, Hayoung. Get off my damn property before I give the police a call and report your crazy for attacking me!”

“BULL ING !” Hayoung spat back at you, as if all the coolness she once had been flushed out the toilet. Never in your life had you seen her act out this way, not even during the times you had used to fight with her. She always somehow remained somewhat intact and collective, but the person that was now presented in front of you looked as if she had been stripped of everything good and was using the last bit of dignity to make sure you, too, would be as good of riddance as she was.

Hayoung boldly sauntered towards you, standing inches from your face as her eyes blazed with resentment. “You, Shin Hari, have been nothing but a thorn to Kai’s side the moment you came into his life, have you realize that? I don’t think you have, no. If you did, you would have left his side and killed yourself by now. At least then everyone would have known that you weren’t as greedy and selfish as you are now, by keeping him by your side and making him clean up all of your mess. What a ing joke! He was the one cleaning a mess over a ’s spilt milk, isn’t that so funny?” She threw her head b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter