[Siblings! Wonwoo X Seulgi / Meanie] Gift

Sinistral Drabble Collection

Demand by: Im_Rae


It was Seulgi's birthday. And Wonwoo had no clue what to give her. Sure, he lived with her all his life. He knew her quirks. He knew her addictions. He knew what she loved and what she hated. He knew all of the phases of Seulgi's life and yet, Wonwoo had no clue what to give her. He thought about make-up. He knew Seulgi was such a make-up junkie but he had no clue which make-up product she didn't have. She saw the IOPE BB Cushion a few times. There were also multiple eyeliners from Tony Moly and Etude House. There were bronzing powders from too cool for school. Wonwoo might buy something Seulgi already owned.

Wonwoo stared at the ceiling of his room. He thought long and hard about it, ual innuendo not intended. If only his sister dated before, he might have asked the dude about some tips. Wonwoo shrugged. He didn't like any of his sister's suitors anyway. He closed his eyes for a few seconds as he tried to think of new ideas. Sure, he could just write a letter but that's too cheesy for Wonwoo. He could make an exploding box, like the one he saw on SNS but that's too common already. He could buy a necklace but he already bought her one for Christmas. 

Wonwoo slowly crawled out of his bed and took his jacket from the closet. He quickly grabbed his wallet from his desk and headed out to who-knows-where. He needed more ideas about what to give his sister after all. He called up a friend of his, Minggyu to help him out. Minggyu agreed to Wonwoo's whim so after ten minutes, these two giants were walking through the streets of Myeongdeong.

"Your sister has everything," Minggyu told him. "Do you really think she needs a birthday gift?"

Wonwoo's lips formed a thin line. He never wanted to sound cheesy in front of any of his friends but it was unavoidable if it was about Seulgi. Darn his love for his noona.  

"I was never good at expressing how grateful I am to have her as my sister," Wonwoo explained. "This is one of the rare times I could tell her I really love her and I hope we'll always be as close as we are now." 

Mingyu scoffed and slapped Wonwoo's back. 

"You're really one of the rare ones. Come on, before I get bored."

 

A/N

I know you demanded a Siblings!SeulWoo but this is kinda it. Ahahaha, I won't apologize because mehhh I wanted Meanie so yes ahahaha 

(I hope you won't magically appear at my back or something)