[Jin] ARMY Selca Day

Sinistral Drabble Collection

Jin had a smile on his face as he shuffled through BTS’ notifications in Twitter. It was his hobby, especially during a special day in the week. ARMY Selca Day. Jin always looked forward to that day. He always wanted to see how their fans looked like and the day helped him so much. He was able to see people from different countries agreeing on one type of music, and it was Bangtan’s music.

Jin paused for a moment when he saw a fan’s selca. He was distracted on the fact she was really pretty in his eyes. Jin was sure she was from another country since her tweet was in English. She also had larger eyes compared to Koreans and she had tanned skin. Jin wasn’t sure why but he was charmed by how she looked like.

“Hey, Namjoon, what does this mean?” Jin raised the phone and showed Namjoon the tweet. Namjoon raised an eyebrow. He wanted to ask why Jin would want him to translate a tweet but he chose not to. If someone was picky with his privacy, it was Jin. And Namjoon knew in his heart that Jin wasn’t the best guy to mess with.

 “She’s saying like a selca for the best day of hell week,” Namjoon explained. Jin nodded before staring at the picture again. He scanned over her profile before returning to his duties as the eldest member of BTS, aka their maid.

“I wonder if she’ll go to our fanmeet there though.”