[Siblings! Wonwoo X Seulgi] Lipstick

Sinistral Drabble Collection

"Wonwoo?" 

Seulgi's voice once again echoed throughout the house. Again, Wonwoo didn't answer his sister. She sighed before going upstairs. Wonwoo's room was closed. She knocked on it a few times, earning a response from the younger inside.

"Bwo, noona?"

"Let me in!"

"Andwae!"

Seulgi's eyebrows furrowed. Did Jeon Wonwoo just say no to his noona? She knocked on the door a few times again.

"Let me in, Jeon Wonwoo, or I swear I'm going to make you spend time with Gongchan for a day." 

Seulgi knew how much Wonwoo disliked Gongchan. According to Wonwoo, Joshua's older brother was too confident of himself. He flirted too much. The complete opposite of Wonwoo so to say. Even with the threat though, Wonwoo didn't open the door. Seulgi sighed before going to the key rack of their house and grabbing the key to Wonwoo's room.

"I told you to let me in and now you're dead, Jeon Won--"

Seulgi didn't finish her sentence when she saw Wonwoo in front of the mirror, apparently applying lipstick.  He also had a few BB cushions surrounding him and Seulgi also managed to see some of her concealers and eyeliners on his desk. 

"N-Noona, I can explain--"

Seulgi suddenly bursted into laughter.

"Don't tell me, oh my god, are you--"

When Wonwoo got what Seulgi meant, his white-washed face turned red.

"No, noona, no!"

"Seriously though, how can you apply eyeliner this well?" Seulgi asked as she approached her brother. Wonwoo looked like a pretty vampire, with his suit and pale make-up. Plus the lipstick that made him look like he just drank blood. 

"I... What, noona?" Wonwoo looked so embarrassed. 

"You should've asked for my permission though. I needed these cosmetics," Seulgi said as she coolly took the BB cushion and opened it. She dabbed some of the BB on her face, making her skin look porcelain already.

"Why?" Wonwoo asked.

"Photoshoot, a college student has to earn her money after all," Seulgi took the lipstick from Wonwoo's hand. "And no better way to earn it when you're an ulzzang. Put a price on your face and voila, I have my money!"

"You should consider being a celebrity though," Wonwoo said as he carefully watched his sister ready herself for the said photoshoot.

"I cannot do that. I must be a teacher!" Seulgi proclaimed.

"Why?"

"Because, my dear dongsaeng," Seulgi slowly turned to her brother who was looking at her with a confused look on his face. "I don't want children to end up like you."