[XiuChen and MoonSun] Switched

Sinistral Drabble Collection

Kim Jongdae and Kim Yongsun are siblings with Yongsun being the younger one out of both of them. Hence, with their situation, Jongdae is very protective of his younger sister. Jongdae has a hobby of scaring off every admirer Yongsun has but Yongsun is always clueless about this. She is too dense to notice anyone liking her. Hence, she acquired the nickname “Densun” which is a combination of the word “dense” and Yongsun’s name from her best friend, Wheein.

That’s why she was so shocked when someone confessed to her one day.

“I really like you, Yongsun-ssi. I hope you consider dating me,” a young man, around Yongsun’s age, said when he told Yongsun to meet him on the rooftop. Of course, Yongsun was shocked. After all, she thought of herself as an ordinary girl so she didn’t expect anyone to confess to her, especially as handsome as this man in front of her.

“Ah, I don’t know, Moonbyul-sunbae,” Yongsun scratched the back of her neck as she smiled at him. Moonbyul’s eyebrows scrunched together, making him look adorable, according to Yongsun.

“Why?” He asked. Yongsun bowed and told him how her brother was.

“Oppa’s really protective of me. You have to face him first before facing me. I am so sorry, sunbae,” she told him. Moonbyul only nodded and patted Yongsun’s head.

“It’s alright. I’ll just face your brother, Solar. I’ll tell him I really like you,” Moonbyul said, making Yongsun’s heart beat faster. ‘Solar’ was a nickname Moonbyul gave her, starting when they met in the music room. Moonbyul caught Yongsun singing there while playing the piano. He told her that her smile was as bright as the sun, hence the nickname.

“Really?” Yongsun’s eyes brightened.

“Why are you so glad?” Moonbyul smirked. “Perhaps you like me, Solar?” he teased. Yongsun shook her head while blushing.

“That’s not the case, sunbaenim!”

 

Jongdae was running late for class. It was the nth time already for that month. He was always late for his literature class for some reason. By the way, he was already a university student. He was taking Korean Literature as his major. He blamed the girl he saw in the café. She was always by the window, reading a random pocket book.

Jongdae knew he had a class with her, psychology. But he couldn’t guess what course she was taking. And he was too shy to ask her. Hence, he always stayed by the café and watched her from afar. He didn’t know her name. He didn’t know how old she was. He didn’t know her number. Jongdae was clueless about her and yet, he was already drawn in by her aura.

Jongdae wanted to ask his best friend (and nosiest friend), Byun Baekhyun, about who she was but he was too shy to ask him. And it was a logical decision. Once Jongdae asked Baekhyun about her, the whole university would suddenly spread rumours about Jongdae liking her that way which was not true… yet.

“Yo!” Baekhyun ambushed him from behind. Jongdae was slightly fazed but he regained his composure quickly. Oh right, he had literature lessons with Baekhyun during Wednesdays.

“I managed to hook up with another guy again,” Baekhyun chimed but Jongdae frowned. Baekhyun knew Jongdae hated homouals and Jongdae knew Baekhyun was as gay as any gay person could be but their friendship did not end with that shallow of a reason. Actually, Baekhyun’s the only person Jongdae approved of.

“Let me guess. Kyungsoo?” Jongdae asked, slowing his pace. He didn’t mind being late for literature class after all.

Baekhyun nodded with a giddy smile.

“His lips were so soft, I swear! And oh my god, he was amazing in bed. Jong-in was better though,” he shared. Jongdae sighed.

“You hooked up with Jong-in? When? Why did you not tell me?” Jongdae bombarded Baekhyun with questions.

“We were both drunk that night though. He was so flexible and y and oh my god,” Baekhyun fanned himself with his hands.

“How many times are you going to say oh my god whenever we talk about your life?” Jongdae groaned. Baekhyun snickered before shrugging. Jongdae rolled his eyes before entering the classroom first.

Their professor didn’t mind the two being late. After all, Jongdae was one of his best students and Baekhyun’s grades were not that bad. Jongdae somehow had the cleanest notes in his class and Baekhyun had the most informative ones though they were all in codes only Baekhyun could understand.

“So, I heard something from my sources, someone confessed to your sister.”

Jongdae, being startled, stood up from his chair and shouted a “What?!” It ended with everyone staring at him, confused because of his sudden outburst.

 

“Kim Yongsun, Kim Yongsun,” Jongdae muttered while walking towards his sister’s school. Baekhyun was tagging along behind him. Actually, Jongdae didn’t want him to come but Baekhyun insisted since he’ll stop Jongdae from killing anyone.

Jongdae saw his sister talking with her best friend. They were hitting each other’s heads while laughing. Jongdae thought girls had a weird way of communicating but the thought soon faded away when he saw a familiar face walking towards the gate. It was a girl, who looked exactly like the girl he saw in the café, except she had longer hair and she was wearing Yongsun’s school’s uniform.

“She’s a high school student?” 

 

A/N 

I know, it ends with a cliff hanger or something but yeah, I told you I couldn't finish anything orz Maybe, just maybe in the future I'll continue this one cuz I like this one.