[Taemin] Opportunists

Sinistral Drabble Collection

Abandon all hope ye who enters here

 

Taemin read aloud the words written on the top of an old metal gate. The wind was cold there, sending shivers to the spine but he remained brave, especially since he had his holy guide with him, Choi Minho.

“Once you enter the vestibule of hell, you’ll come across the most disgusting sights, more disgusting than anything on earth. You shall see the sinful punished for their awful sins and you shall pity them but do not. They deserve what they get here. They deserve to rot in this hell for they did actions than earned their way to here.”

Taemin only nodded, following Minho inside. He was shocked to see men and women running around, wasps chasing them. Whoever stopped had wasps swarming them, resulting into infections all over their bodies. The place had a light fog, lighter than the one in the forest where Minho found Taemin.

“Who are they? What did they do?” Taemin asked Minho.

“They’re opportunists. They don’t side with anyone but themselves. They only follow what side would win. They don’t have their feet planted on the ground. This is their punishment. They shall forever be running, with no place to stop because of their indecisiveness. The wasps will chase them as their conscience should’ve been when they were still alive.”

“Woah,” Taemin looked around. “Divine punishment at its finest.”

Minho smirked before shaking his head.

“You haven’t seen whatever is ahead of you, young man. You will see sights of horror a normal human would not imagine before you could see paradise.”