[Dino X OC] Jealous

Sinistral Drabble Collection

Jaeyeon kept chatting Dino about the boy groups she was recently into, like DAY6 and GOT7. And Dino was obviously jealous. This was exactly like the times when she was so into EXO and SHINee. The only good thing about that addiction was Hoshi resonated with her quite well because of SHINee.

“And like Mark-oppa did the hip thing and Bambam-oppa wore a choker and hell yes, they got me in a whole confidence roller coaster after releasing ‘Just Right’ then ‘If You Do’ like GOT7 what do you really want me to do,” her voice sounded giddy. The smile on her face was one of the brightest Dino ever saw.

He soon decided he was done with her fangirling and intertwined his fingers with hers. Jaeyeon immediately shut up in just a second. Her voice turned completely red. She slowly turned her head to him.

Dino knew this was the only way for Jaeyeon to shut up. She was always too embarrassed whenever Dino’s hand touched hers. Sure, they were really affectionate when other people were around but whenever they were left alone, they looked like the most inexperienced couple in the whole wide world which was kind of true.

“Always remember, Jae, I’m the jealous type. And I hate it when you talk about your biases as if I’m not your boyfriend.”