[Siblings! Woozi X Suga] Fanboy

Sinistral Drabble Collection

Woozi has been keeping a secret for a while, and it was about his older brother. People would tell him he looked like this famous rapper named Suga but he would shrug it off. After all, they believed Woozi's real name to be Lee Jihoon but the truth was, he was this Suga's younger brother. Lee Jihoon was actually Min Jihoon, Min Yoongi's younger brother. 

Both brothers were cold to each other but they knew they cared for one another. Suga hid Woozi from the world of showbiz and Woozi never mentioned to anyone about his relationship with Suga, well, except for the SEVENTEEN boys. At first, they never believed Woozi and so, Woozi had no choice but to invite the boys to his house where Suga was still staying in. Suga would occasionally stay in his group's dorm but he would always try to go home where his family would greet him. 

"We should believe hyung though," Dino said but Minggyu shook his head.

"If what hyung is saying is true, then why can't hyung rap as well as Suga?" Minggyu reasoned. Woozi rolled his eyes.

"You know Wonwoo's older sister's an awesome dancer and then we have Wonwoo's awkward movements," Woozi stated.

"Hey!" Wonwoo protested. "I can dance as well as noona!"

"And we also have Joshua-hyung's older brother who was born to flirt," Woozi added. Joshua nodded.

"I have to agree, Gongchan-hyung's flirting skills are advanced," Joshua said. 

"And Yoongi-hyung and I look alike!" Woozi emphasized his face but Minggyu shrugged. 

"I'm going to believe it once I see him in your home," Minggyu said. Woozi sighed. 

When they arrived in front of Woozi's home, he unlocked the door. All of the boys, except for Woozi, were shocked when they saw a man with blonde hair lying flat on the ground. This was an everyday sight for Woozi. Usually, Suga would be too tired to go to his room and ended up sleeping in the entrance hall. Woozi casually entered his home and took off his shoes.

"Hyung?" Woozi poked Suga's cheek. The older man mumbled incoherent words. Woozi sighed. It was going to be hard to wake him up.

"Hyung, my friends are here and they want to meet you. Aside from that, your girlfriend told me she dropped some food off for you," Woozi added. Suga slowly lifted himself up when he heard the food from his girlfriend.

"Oh. My. God. Oh my god," Minggyu blinked a few times before racing towards Suga. 

"And who is this?" Suga asked while raising his eyebrow.

"Kim Minggyu and your biggest fan," Minggyu suddenly fanboyed in front of Suga. Woozi and the other boys could only laugh. Woozi turned to the boys left by the door and mouthed a "come in".

Suga shot a look at Woozi and stood up. He just realized how tall Minggyu was and immediately held Woozi's arm. He dragged his younger brother to the kitchen.

"I was not ready for this, Jihoon," Suga started but Woozi shrugged.

"They didn't believe me, hyung. It was hard convincing them I had a celebrity as my brother," Woozi said. 

"I wanted to tape that Minggyu-guy's mouth shut and also cut off his legs," Suga said. "Are all of your friends like that?"

"Nah, most of the time they'll quiet down once you curse them," Woozi said as he smiled. 

"You're lucky, my members have to get kicked before stopping," Suga groaned. "Anyways, about my girlfriend?"

"Noona left some cream stew for you, she messaged me," Woozi answered. Suga smirked and ruffled Woozi's hair.

"Sometimes, you two look more sibling-like than we do," Suga said. Woozi shrugged.

"We're cold people after all."

"Cold? Don't you mean cool?" 

"Yeah," Woozi laughed. "We're cool, Yoongi-hyung. Very cool."