[Siblings! Wonwoo X Seulgi] Laptop

Sinistral Drabble Collection

“Wonwoo, where the heck are you?”

Seulgi’s voice echoed through the whole apartment. Yet, she received no answer.

“Wonwoo, I’m going to kill you if you don’t answer!”

Again, no answer.

Seulgi marched up to the second floor and slammed Wonwoo’s room’s door open. She saw her brother lying on his stomach, obviously sleeping. His laptop was wide open on his desk. Seulgi cursed under her breath. Wonwoo was always this lazy boy and she hated it.

Seulgi was a university student, studying Education. Yes, she was planning to become a teacher. She was going to teach children how not to be like her brother. Wonwoo, on the other hand, though a scholar because of his amazing grades, was a lazy- student. He was amazing at procrastinating. But, Seulgi hated this fact, he was horrible with chores.

And the sad thing was their parents were usually not at home. Her father was a traveling agent so he was rarely at home. Her mother was a secretary of a supermarket chain CEO so she had to work overtime always. Because of these, Seulgi and Wonwoo were always left alone in the house.

Seulgi slowly tiptoed towards the laptop and carefully sat on Wonwoo’s chair. She read the chats he recently had with his friends. He was flirting with multiple girls like this girl called Yujin and this other girl called Somin. They were both pretty, not prettier than Seulgi though. Wonwoo was sending them corny pick-up lines which she decided not to read in her head again.

Seulgi then noticed this chatbox named “SM17E”. She wondered what it meant though.

“S. M. One. Seven. Wait, Seventeen. Then E?” Seulgi whispered to herself. She clicked on the chatbox and read the messages. She was shocked to see her pictures there though with a few compliments from her brother’s friends.

“Yo, dude, let me date your sister!” Seulgi paused for a minute. “Who the heck’s Seokmin?”

“Noona, what the heck are you doing on my laptop?” Wonwoo was suddenly sitting upright with his eyes glaring at the figure of his sister.

“I should be asking that, Wonwoo!” Seulgi frowned, pointing at the screen of the laptop. “Where did you get these pictures? I swear Jeon Wonwoo, I will kill you.”

When Wonwoo figured out what Seulgi was talking about, he immediately tried to find refuge by crawling backwards, only to find himself against the wall of his room.

“Noona, I didn’t mean to—“

“Noona, please don’t—“