[Lami X Jisung] My Sister's Stalker

Sinistral Drabble Collection

Lami hated it. Whenever people compared her to her older sister, Lami could only roll her eyes. She wasn't as smart as Nayeon. She wasn't as great as her in any subject. She couldn't sing as well as her. She couldn't dance as well as her. She wasn't great at public speaking either. She was only a hollow shell compared to what her sister, Lim Nayeon, had become. 

What made it worse was this guy named Park Jisung who was a year older than her. Lami was a freshman in middle school while Jisung was a sophomore. How did she come to know Jisung? He was her sister's stalker. Yes, Park Jisung was Lim Nayeon's stalker. And he was a great one if Lami never caught him. After Nayeon graduated though, Jisung often approached her to ask about Nayeon.

"Is Nayeon-noona okay?"

"Don't tell me Nayeon-noona's going to get braces!"

"I've heard Nayeon-noona likes this guy."

Lami was getting deaf because of him already. Jisung only asked about Nayeon and not about Lami herself. Though Lami liked Jisung's presence sometimes compared to her batchmates', she hated it whenever he asked about Nayeon. She wanted him to ask Lami about herself sometimes. 

Do you ever wonder if I'm okay? 

Will you notice if I get braces?

Will you ever notice I like this guy too?

Lami sometimes wanted to draw the line but she was too scared to do so. She didn't want to lose a friend, though she knew Jisung only looked at her as a Lim Nayeon database. She treasured Jisung as a close guy friend, someone she might never find again. But she knew Jisung looked at her differently. She was Nayeon's little sister who looked like her, nothing more. 

Well, sometimes Lami hoped it was something more.