[Seulgi X Hoshi] My Friend's Older Sister

Sinistral Drabble Collection

Requested by: soohanfeels & crystal_takuya
Fancanons here: Siblings! Wonwoo X Seulgi, Cousins! Hoshi X AKMU , Twins! Hoshi X Seungyoun


Hoshi was crazy over Wonwoo's older sister. 

She was really beautiful and smart, quite the opposite of his cousin, Lee Suhyun. Wonwoo was lucky to be living with a sister like her, instead of the brother Hoshi had. But at the same time, Wonwoo was unlucky since he can't date that beautiful creature that is his sister. He was the most desperate, well, he was at the same level as Seokmin, whenever Wonwoo shared a picture of his sister. Unlike Seungcheol, Hoshi didn't have anything in common with Seulgi. He believed that. 

Hoshi was heading to the dance studio he was attending for a few years already. He attended with his twin brother, Seungyoun. Hoshi attended the same classes as his brother too. But Seungyoun was more advanced than Hoshi was. Hoshi liked the feel he had with the novices. He felt relaxed. Seungyoun wanted to improve himself and he wanted to be capable of B-boying, so he had more advanced classes than his brother. 

He noticed a lot of men crowding against the windows of the ballet class. He was confused. Why would grown men watch girls in tutus anyway? Hoshi separated from his brother for a little bit to take a peek at what was happening. He was shocked to see Seulgi spinning on her tiptoes before gracefully moving her limbs to finish the song. Wonwoo did mention Seulgi took dancing lessons just to maintain her weight but he didn't mention she attended the same studio as Hoshi. 

When the ballet class was dismissed, the men swarmed around Seulgi, asking her number and her school, but Seulgi only shrugged them off. Hoshi didn't mean to meet with her eyes but he was glad because Seulgi gestured him to come to her. 

"Hoshi, right?" Seulgi asked," One of Wonwoo's friends."

"Yes, sunbae," Hoshi nodded," I... I didn't know you took classes here. Wonwoo did mention you danced but..."

"I think ballet doesn't fit me," she chuckled," I think it's too girly for someone like me but I guess my flexibility permits me to be able to study this."

"Aren't you busy with your university studies?" Hoshi asked, trying to ignore the hateful stares the other guys gave him. 

"Yes, but dancing relaxes me," she looked up," I've been dancing since I was a kid. Sadly, Wonwoo didn't share the same love for dancing."

"Wonwoo hates dancing," Hoshi laughed," He isn't exactly the best dancer in our group."

"I expect he's the worst dancer," Seulgi joked, lightly punching Hoshi's arm," He should pick some knowledge up from you."

"He helps me more than I can help him," Hoshi reassured her," He's a smart kid. He tutors me a lot, along with the help of the other hyungs."

"He is smart, just lazy," she said," Oh, I must be distracting you. I think you should go to your class."

Hoshi wanted to tell her he wanted her to stay but he couldn't. He knew she wouldn't. She was too busy for a highschooler like him. And Wonwoo was the center of her attention. Hoshi could never compete. He didn't have the confidence to compete with him. He can't know Seulgi more than he already knew her. He didn't want to lose the relationship they had at that time, acquiantances. 

"Let's go, bro," Seungyoun jokingly wrapped his arms around Hoshi's shoulders," We'll be late."

"Ah, yeah, sure," Hoshi said in a daze.