[Siblings! Jeonghan X Jung Sisters X Tzuyu] Dysfunctional

Sinistral Drabble Collection

Request by: douxsoleil


It was a big household but Jeonghan never really minded being the only man in his family. He was used to it. He preferred calling his family a jigsaw puzzle, wherein they put in broken pieces together to make something more beautiful. He also liked protecting his sisters, though he wasn't the oldest. He was the youngest to be born from their mother's first husband. First was Jessica who was a famous fashion designer back in China. Then next was Krystal who was a famous runway model there in Korea. Then there was him, the top student of their batch. His mother divorced his father after she discovered he was cheating. She soon married a business partner she had in China and they had a daughter, their youngest sibling, Tzuyu. 

Three out of four of them were students. Jessica graduated from her master's degree just recently. Krystal was the top of her batch in her bachelor's degree. Jeonghan was in high school and Tzuyu was in her final year in middle school. They were all clever in their own ways, all looked up by their peers. And they didn't lack visually. They were the epitome of perfection, if people didn't have a clue about their family lives.

"What? Noona went to Europe again without telling us?!" Jeonghan widened his eyes. Krystal sighed before nodding her head.

"She's been really out of her head with travelling recently," Krystal said. "And she spends more than she earns. She hasn't been designing anything for the past months! She won't reach the Summer Fashion Show in Seoul if she doesn't work on it soon."

"Don't try acting nice, eonni," Tzuyu scoffed. "Dating without telling us?"

Jeonghan paused for a moment before staring at his older sister. He raised an eyebrow and watched Krystal look away without a care. 

"Is what Tzuyu saying true, Krystal?" Jeonghan asked. He always called Krystal by her name since she was only a year older than him. "Are you dating?" 

"The jig is up, eonni," Tzuyu's face darkened before she chuckled like a madwoman. "Oppa needs to know someday and today's the day. This is better than having mom know about this." 

"Krystal, look at me," Jeonghan stared at Krystal. Krystal had no choice but to look at her brother. Jeonghan was, after all, really scary when he was mad. "Is Tzuyu telling me the truth?" 

Krystal frowned before she slowly nodded. 

"But don't you dare pretend to be an angel, Tzuyu," Krystal glared at her sister. "You're the dumbest out of all the siblings, Tzuyu. And you're useless compared to us."

"That may be true," Tzuyu narrowed her eyes. "But I would never lie about anything or hide anything from my family. Because..."

"That's enough, you two!" Jeonghan screamed. "We're a family. We shouldn't fight like this over useless things. Yes, noona has been distancing herself from us. Sure, Krystal has a share of her secrets. Yeah, I'm a bit of a nutcrack and Tzuyu's as stupid as a part of our family can get but still..."

Jeonghan enveloped his two sisters into a tight hug.

"We've got no one else in the world other than each other. I mean, who could resist such insanity but us, right?" 

A/N

I just noticed the similarities between all of them lol ahahaha idk why I made their family like this but this is just my only idea at the time lol very sorry ahahahah