Chapter 4

Fated To Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ah Young's POV

Staying at the hospital in order for my body to fully recover had resulted in me being reminded of what has occured since I got admitted. I lost my child! I no longer had the title of being a mother or a wife now! As I recieved my treatment, got taken up to physical theraphy, and got my daily doses of pain killer I grew more and more unresponsive and apathetic. My friends and parents have tried everything they could to get a reaction out of me. The nurse came in with a tray, carrying my dinner. I stared straight ahead and didn't even open my mouth. Pushing the tray away I laid down onto the uncomfortable hospital bed. No matter what position I laid in, I was uncomfortable due to my aching body. My entire world had crumbled to my feet. "Ah Young ah.... You need to eat. That way you can recover quickly and come back home." My father spoke, trying to coax me into eating the unappetizing hospital food. I wanted to go home and lock myself in my bedroom. "I need to get out of here." I didn't even recognize my voice, for it didn't sound like me. "Y-you can. If you eat." He stammered, shocked that I actually spoke. I haven't spoken in a week. I shook my head, facing him. "Okay. Let me talk to the doctor then. But you need to eat." I stared at my father right in the eye. He wavered, leaving the room to find my doctor.

I was in constant pain, however the emotional pain was much greater than the physical pain. Too bad there's no pain killers to relieve heartbreak. One day Hyeri came into my room with a giant bag. She slightly grinned and sat down on the bed with me. "When you're hurting the best thing to do is distract yourself. So here distract yourself." She placed my red drawing book and my pencil set onto my lap. Opening the red leather bound sketchbook was inevitable. Tears began to fall on the drawings I done of Jong Hyun. My silent tears turned to sobs. Hyeri hugged me as I dropped the book and cried on her shoulder. "I know it hurts too much, but you're going to be okay. I promise you will. The worst things in life make us stronger. You need a fresh start and I'll help you. I hate seeing my best friend this way. I'm happy when you're happy." Hyeri's words comforted me. My parents witnessed my meltdown and took action immediatley by getting my cleared by the doctor. 

Hyeri and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter