Chapter 30

Fated To Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SAY IT BEFORE YOU RUN OUT OF TIME BECAUSE OUR TIME IS LIMITED AND NO ONE KNOWS WHEN IT WILL BE THE LAST TIME. WAITING IS A MISTAKE. WHAT ARE YOU SCARED FOR? NOTHING IS HOLDING YOU BACK BUT YOURSELF SO SWALLOW YOUR FEARS AND TAKE THE RISK. SOMETIMES EVEN A SECOND OF COURAGE IS ALL IT TAKES.  

Jong Hyun's POV

When I returned to Ah Youngie's bed after taking a call a nurse was tidying up the empty bed. 

"Where did she go?" I asked the nurse. 

"Hmm? The young lady? She just walked out." 

"What do you mean walked out?" Due to the panic I ended up shouting at the nurse. I quickly apologized, running out to the front of the hospital. Ah Youngie was no where in sight. I felt stranded with no clue on what to do. What was I suppposed to do? What could I do? Someone came to mind, inducing me to drive to meet that person. 

"Mom." I said, breaking down as I entered my parent's house. My loving mother patted my back as I sobbed into her shoulder, overwhelmed with despair. Haven't we been through enough? We lost Ae Ra, each other, and now Ah Youngie was dying from a terminal illness. Why was life so unfair? My shoulders shook violently as I sobbed with every cell in my body hurting. It was too much. Everything hurt. The amount of emotional pain I was in was immeasurable and nothing compared to the tramautic injuries I sustained in the fatal vehicle accident. 

"What's the reason for your tears, my son?" My mother asked in her soothing voice. I lifted my head and did my best to cease my hiccups to talk properly. 

"Ah Youngie's leaving for good an-- and she isn't coming back." I didn't even want to say the truth. 

"Ah Kim Ah Young. The girl you love. Jong Hyun ah listen to your mother. Alright?" I nodded, anticipating her advice. 

"Tell her before you run out of time. Tell her before it's too late. Say what you're feeling. Stop keeping it all in. Waiting is the biggest mistake someone can make."

"How could I? She hates me. I hurt her! I made her believe that I wanted nothing to do with her! What right do I have, mother?"

"What's the truth? I'm upset with you for lying. What have I taught you? Honesty is the best policy. Also Jong Hyun ah, you don't need the right to love. All you need is the courage to love someone wholeheartedly. Being in love is so easy my son, but loving someone is quite a challenge. There are those that are good at being in love, which is all the fluffy romance of love. While loving someone is being able to stick by that person no matter what comes their way, through all the hardships and sadness. Why? Because you love them." 

Se Yeon's POV

Eliza was running around the first floor with something in her hand. Yura shi was chasing her, trying grab the paper from Eliza. A couple minutes before work ended I called her into my office to discuss her attendance. 

"Yura shi, I've noticed that you have taken several absences without a reason and didn't bother to even notify me beforehand that you weren't coming to work. There are company policies and regulations that require you to offer an explanation to your superior. You're supposed to report to me." She stood in front of me with her hands clasped together. She seemed like a child in front of her nagging teacher. Yura has contributed so much to this team alone and the company but as a wor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter