Chapter 24

Fated To Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Suk's POV

When I entered the house for Yura I heard another female voice. 

"This is why I dislike summer! It's so humid in Seoul!" A girl complained, thumping coming down the stairs in distressed faded jeans and a sheer white blouse on. She waved to me with a smile. "Oh! Hi Jong Suk!" She then plopped down on the couch, putting on headphones. Yura came running down the stairs ready to leave. Eliza sighed, getting up to leave with us. I wasn't sure on what was going on but I inferred that Eliza was staying with Yura and attending work as well. Yura slipped on her heels while Eliza slipped on a pair of metallic sneakers. We stepped outside and the temperature certainly has risen, for it was now June. 

"Ready?" I asked, buckling myself in the driver's seat. The two young ladies nodded. I noticed that Yura's eyes were slightly puffy. Has she've been crying? I had an inkling that Yura recieved unpleasant news from her doctor that day. 

"Here. Put these on! You look fabulous and no one knows that you have puffy eyes. They also help reduce the aggravation from the bright sun when you have migraines." Eliza handed Yura a pair of green tinted sunglasses that were following the trend. 

"Thanks." We were stopped at a red light when suddenly Eliza opened the door. Yura grabbed her arm to stop her. 

"To go get banana milk! I'll walk to the company afterwards. It's right there isn't it?" She pointed to the company that was before us with only a block away. I chuckled, finding it funny how mellow Eliza was.

"We can wait for you." I offered, but she shook her head insisting that we went without her. I nodded, driving Yura to the company. "Yura, should I stay with you today? After what happened that night I think it would be best if I stayed by your side." The Chairman assigned me to stay with Yura after she fainted but he doesn't know that she fainted more than once. She confided in me about her illness for a reason. It's my job to help her in any way I can. 

"Yes." I parked the car then helped her out. Yura's balance faltered for a step. She assured me that she was fine so I walked behind her into the building. Eliza caught up with us at the elevator. She on her straw, drinking her banana milk like an elementary schooler. We entered the elevator where Jong Hyun was in. As more and more people got on Yura was pushed into the corner. Then the workers began filing out onto their own floors. 

"Eliza, follow me. I'll show you where the Marketing Team is." Jong Hyun said, stepping out onto the fifth floor. Hong Jong Hyun was the man that was Yura's previous husband. He was the one that divorced her, causing Yura's parents to despise him. But why would he divorce her in the first place when he still loves her? Why would one do such a thing? For what?

"Bye guys." Eliza waved to us, stepping out with Jong Hyun. 

"Good luck!" Yura told her. "Jong Suk shi, how do you write a resignation letter?" 

"Are you planning on quiting?" I asked her. 

"After talking with Eliza all night I realized that it was a mistake to come back. I'm returning to Paris after I tie up all my loose ends." I guess now the Chairman will dismiss me once Yura leaves for Paris. 

"So does that mean I'm losing this job very soon?" I asked, leaning against the elevator wall. I wasn't upset about me losing this job but grew curious to how Yura was going to take care of her illness in Paris. She can't even breathe properly on her own sometimes. How was she going to survive?

"Sadly yes, but I would still appreciate your sevices till the time comes for when I have to dismiss you." Yura offered me a meager smile. The elevator doors opened and Yura began her day at work. It was awkward for me to just loiter around the offices, so Yura told me to just leave and be ready if she called me. For lunch I met up with my girlfri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter