Chapter 20

Fated To Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ah Young's POV

At this point I was regretting my choice on returning to Seoul. I thought it would be pointless to come back... and it was. I should've just left when the exhibit and the projects were over. There's nothing for me in Seoul anymore. My parents could visit me in Paris and Hyeri doesn't even want to be friends anymore. That's it. I'm leaving. But Eliza's in London now and the ateliar wouldn't be so fun without her anymore.  I wasn't fond of the idea of living alone. How lonely it would be. Hell, it wasn't much different here as well. The worst type of lonliness when you're surrounded by people, yet you still feel lonely because they can't understand your situation. Aishh. After work I found myself at a hair salon, desperately needing a change. I requested a different color. A woman that changes her hair is a woman about to change her life. 

"Tomorrow I need you to pick up an order from the flower shop. This is the receipt that you need to show them." I handed the paper to Jong Suk while sitting in the salon chair as the lady styled my freshly dyed hair. 

"Alright. Your new hair color looks good by the way." He offered a small smile. 

"Thanks." I looked at myself in the mirror when she was finished. I felt satisfied. We left after paying the bill. Jong Suk stayed with me for the night since I needed some company tonight. "You never answered my question on how you got over that girl." I may have come on too needy for advice but I needed any bit of advice I could get. 

"I realized that I deserved better than a girl that didn't understand where I was coming from and didn't support me. I deserve a great girl that will support and understand me and my job. Shin Ae's that way. She understands and is actually a bit jealous that I make loads of money." He chuckled. "It takes time and it does not happen over night. Getting over a break up is hard and even harder when you truly loved that person. But now you're on your own where you have to take care of yourself and your emotions. Yeah you're going to have days where it's just too much but you have to get out of bed and start the day. You keep doing that routine and somehow the pain withers away like an unwatered flower. The pain disappears and you know that you're going to be alright." 

"When will I ever be alright?" I whispered to myself. "Well thank you and I wish you and Shin Ae the best." 

"Thank you very much." He smiled like a fool in love. I went up to grab a glass of water. I was walking back to the couch when my hand quivered, causing the glass cup to slip from my fingers. I stood there shocked at the fact that my hands kept shaking. No. I always thought that my hands went numb and cramped up because of the long hours I used my hands but I didn't expect my hands to lose control and shake like this... With blinking eyes the worst assumtions entered my brain. No. This can't be happening. I tried to swipe my pill bottle off the counter, needing to stop the tremors when Jong Suk shouted at me to not move an inch. 

"Don't move! There's glass around your feet." Jong Suk came to my aid, picking up all the glass with a kitchen towel. After collecting the larger chunks of broken glass he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter