Chapter 22

Fated To Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ah Young's POV

I didn't dare cry in front of him. Once he left I fell to the floor from my weak knees, sobbing my heart out. Memories of the past flooded my mind. My most happiest memories were created here. I climbed over the two short steps and into the bedroom where I noticed the baby crib next to the bed. Why was this still here? Why was this house...? I pulled myself up to my feet. I searched the entire house, coming to the conclusion that he moved out leaving all the furniture and Ae Ra's items behind. Inside the crib were all the baby toys and clothing we bought. My finger traced the stitching of the baby gown Jong Hyun and I sewn together. I gasped, grabbing the baby diary off the nightstand. I remember starting this the day my pregnancy was confirmed.

Dear my future son or daughter, 

Today is May 27th. In a couple more weeks your father and I have an appointment to see what gender you are! I'm so excited. There's so many people I want to introduce you to! You're going to have two pairs of doting grandparents, lots of kind, caring uncles just your own dad and a pretty auntie named Hyeri. Your dad and I can't wait to meet you. I wonder what type of person you'll grow up into. I can't wait to meet you. Love, your mommy. 

I held the book to my chest as inexplicable pain consumed me. When will I stop crying over this? When will it stop hurting? Why can't I stop hurting? When will this ache in my heart go away? Tears stung my eyes as they kept falling. I didn't have any of the answers to my questions. I was sick and tired of crying all the damn time. I felt pathetic for still loving him when he clearly divorced me because he no longer loved me. 

When I was a little girl I believed in fairy tales. I dreamed of being a princess and meeting my prince. If life were a fairytale then our love would be everlasting. Since they say that true love is everlasting. Life isn't a fairytale folks. Back then I was just a young girl who believed in fairytales and true love. There's no such thing as everlasting true love. Nothing is permanent in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter