Chapter 35

Fated To Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SONG FOR THIS CHAPTER: SOMETIMES BY ZIA (SHE WAS PRETTY OST)

Jong Suk's POV
 

Yura and I continued to meet at her studio during the day to prepare for her inauguration. Mr. Park and her family's lawyer assisted us with the entire process.

"Executive Shin on the board has competed with your father even before he was assigned the position. We need to watch out for him." Mr. Park showed Yura the tasks she would have to fulfil once she took her rightful position. Yura nodded, paying attention ardently to Mr. Park.

"The board is getting ready to elect the new CEO and Executive Shin is already bribing the board for votes. Miss Yura your father never wanted for you to take this position because of this reason. Those people can be manipulative, deceitful, and simply awful. They're sharks living in the shark's pool. This is the last time I'll ask this. Miss Yura are you going to go through with this?"

"Yes. No one will be able to take this company away from my family." That was the voice of a determined young lady. Once we were alone a string of questions flew from my mouth. 

"What about your health? What are you planning? Wouldn't it be better for you to rest and spend time with Jong Hyun?" 

"As much as I want that I'm not going to let the company my father worked so hard for fall into the hands of another. I don't want to see my own mother stressed from company matters."

"So better you than your mother? You're mother must be proud to have raised such a filial daughter." Yura was doing all of this behind her mother's back. She was also keeping her illness a secret to prevent further worrying her mother. We kept on perfecting the plan till the day came. The plan was to hold a press conference at DH for Yura to officially take her position as CEO. 

On the day of the press conference where Yura planned on making the announcement she was late. I was waiting inside with the reporters from my girlfriend's work and numerous other broadcasting companies

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter