Chapter 3

Fated To Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ah Young's POV

It was now the weekend and I slipped out from under my husband's warm embrace to go outside. I picked up my paint brush and started coloring in the details I drew last night. The sun coming up was such a marvelous view. That's one of the reasons I loved waking up early. My free hand went to my stomach. "Ae Ra. That's your name. Hopefully you'll be a girl when you come out. I hope you know that your father and I love you so much and so dearly." I smiled down at my flat stomach. In a couple weeks I'll be showing. When I completed the wall mural I took a picture of it on my phone then returned to the house. "Jjong! Hubby! Wake up!" Jong Hyun lifted his head from the pillow slowly. I laughed at his disleveled hair then sorted it out for him. He was still sleepy as he got ready for our day out. My mother in law and father in law, Jjong's parents invited us over.

On the way to the door I tripped over the two short steps and was about to fall when my husband grabbed my waist, saving me. "You scared me! Please be careful. You're such a clutz." He spoke in a worried tone, helping me to my feet. "You're the man that married the clumsy girl! So what does that make you?" I joked, pouting at him. We burst out into laughter as we descended the cement stairs. Near our car stood a blooming cheery blossom tree. It's baby pink petals landed on the ground, decorating the boring pavement. "Jjong! Let's take a picture." He came to my side and I raised my phone in the air. We finally got in the car and were on our way.

In the car I decided to share with my husband the name I chosen for our child. "Ae Ra is the name I want to name our child if it is a girl. For now I want to call it that." He flashed me a grin, agreeing with my decision. "Ae Ra. Sounds perfect." He whispered to me, holding my hand. Jong Hyun was skilled at only driving with one hand, since I'm always holding or playing around with his other hand. 

"I'm hungry. Hopefully mother in law is preparinig food. I really enjoy her cooking." I said, feeling hungry.

"You should tell her that. I bet my mother would be very pleased." To this day I'm grateful that our parents gave us their consent. We were driving on a quiet street when Jong Hyun's eyebrow went up. I looked in the direction he was staring at. There was a car coming toward our direction. I ignored it, knowing that the driver would stop at the red light. Jong Hyun returned to ease, kissing our entangled hands. Suddenly I got an ominous feeling, prompting me to realize that the car hasn't stopped at the light. No... What is that driver thinkin? Before I even know it, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter