Chapter 1

Fated To Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

 

Ah Young's POV

"Ah Young ah? Wake up." My husband's voice stirred me from my slumber. I shook my head, pulling the blanket over me as if that was going to stop my determined husband. For several seconds I slept peacefully until his fingers started tickling my feet. That was his most used tactic, fully knowing that I detested tickling on my foot. I pulled my legs toward my body, escaping from my husband's fingers. 

"Ah Young ah, you need to get out of bed. I made breakfast, so let's eat then head to the class. Okay?" I opened my eyes to see Jong Hyun smiling at me. I loved his smiling face. He looked best when he was smiling. I obliged to his suggestion, slipping on my pink slippers and walking over to the kitchen counter. I sat down on the stool and grabbed my spoon.

"Thank you for this meal. I'll eat well." Since my husband cooked this meal, it tasted even better than usual. Jong Hyun and I were still in what people call, "the honeymoon phase". We married a week after I graduated university. Now I'm twenty three while Jong Hyun is twenty five. Due to our young age it took some time to convince our families to give us their consent for marriage. However suprisingly, both of our parents gave us their approval. My mother was smitten with Jong Hyun while my mother and father in law adored me, therefore we amicably got married. We were now expecting our first child together. It brought us so much joy. 

We left the house and drove to the prental classes I signed up for a while back. I was only two months along, so I had to be patient to find out about my child's gender. We held hands as we entered the room. We sat down and the class started shortly after. I looked around in the room, seeing nervous husbands and excited wives sitting in their chairs with a sewing needle in hand. The instructor assigned us the task of hand sewing a robe for the baby. I watched Jong Hyun looping the needle and thread through the soft fabric completely focused on the task at hand. The corners of my mouth tugged upward into a grin at the sight. Suddenly he put the cloth down, checking his watch. 

"I have to go to work now. Sorry I couldn't stay long. Take a cab, not a bus when you're going home." My husband placed a haste kiss on my cheek before rushing to his office. I waved goodbye, then returned to the robe. The instructor sat down next to me. She had auburn dyed hair in a bun, a nice smile, and something about this woman was very bright.

"Ah Young shi, why did your husband leave so soon?"

"He had to go to work."

"Ah Young shi, when you came in here I didn't believe you were a mother. You looked so young!" I giggled at her comment.

"I'm twenty three. That's why. May I get your name?"

"I'm Sojin Park." I was delighted to meet such a kind person. The class went on with us finishing up the robe. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter