Chapter 25

Fated To Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Hyun's POV

By the Chairman's request I showed Eliza around the company and informed her of the company's policies and regulations. Eliza walked along with me her eyes constantly roaming around the interior, soaking everything in. I was actually expecting Eliza to question me about Yura but she suprisingly didn't. I noted that her outfit wasn't the typical company attire. She wore a white blouse which was suitable but her jeans and sneakers weren't.

"Uhm... Eliza your clothes aren't appropriate for work." She scoffed lightly in response to my remark. 

"You think I actually care about such trivial matters like my wardrobe?" 

"Clothes can come off as a first impression since people see what type of clothes you're wearing then its allows them to form an idea of you. Your subordinates wouldn't take you seriously if you dress like that." Eliza's loud laughter took my off guard. She bent over clutching her stomach as she laughed. 

"Oh wow. If I was someone else I would actually care about their opinions. But guess what? I'm Eliza Park and I don't give a what anyone thinks or says of me. Yeah and I have a foul mouth too but you don't need to worry about that. I have a brain." I refrained from commenting anything further and just went on with the tour. 

"Lunch break is from one to two and that's when your father wants to see you in his office. The cafeteria for workers is on the third floor. I recommend eating with your team that way you'll get acustomed to the people you work with." Eliza nodded. I glanced at my watch, realizing that now would be the time to introduce Eliza to the Marketing Team. "It's time to meet your team members." I told her. She nodded. Eliza has this carefree aura around her. 

"You're an idiot. Just wanted you to know that." She commented, peering up at the mirror ceiling of the elevator. I looked at her dumbfounded by her offensive remark. 

"Look here Eliza! You don't even know me alright so you don't any right to say that to me. You may be Yura's friend but you're certainly not mine." I snapped her. She gasped mockingly, her hand flying to her chest. 

"I'm not! Hmm. I think of you as my friend. Any friend of Yura's is a friend of mine. Sheesh..." She muttered, shaking her head. I regretted my harsh words. 

"Yura doesn't think of me as her friend. She hates me." I voiced out. I did the best I could to push her away from me. How would I be able to heal her broken heart when I was the one that broke it in the first place? I don't have the right to love her anymore after all I done. I was a failure of a husband and a father. 

"That's what you think. By the way you should've listened to my advice. Seeing the way you and Yura ignore each other like neither of you exist told me that not one of you actually talked to each other about your damn feelings. Such idiots." Eliza grumbled.  

"It's really suprising that you're here since you told your father that you never coming back."

"My parents and I made a deal. I have to work here for a month and if I truly don't like it then I can leave and they'll stop pestering me."

"What is it that you do? Also how old are you?"

"I'm twenty three years old and I work at a renowned magazine company called Nylon. I worked my of to get there. But then I got fired when I told m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter