Chapter 27

Fated To Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yura's POV

With the dazzling sunlight streaming in through the large windows I stood in the kitchen gulping down a glass of water after swallowing my medicine. Deep down I knew that there was now no use of taking them but I still experienced the frustrating symptoms so I had no choice. I made sure to hold the cup firmly to prevent another breakage from occuring.

"I couldn't sleep last night! It was so ing hot! Ugh!" Eliza plopped down downwards, swinging her long legs over the couch board and resting her head on the sofa seats. Due to the heat of a summer in Seoul Eliza was only clad in her black intimates along with baggy black shorts. "How did you sleep, Yura?"

"Okay." I said, shrugging. Then an idea popped into my mind. "Eliza! I have a brilliant idea!" 

"What is it? Hurry up and tell me!"

"How about I give you my studio and house in exchange for you giving me your ateliar?"

"What are we house swapping? Hahaha! I love it!" Eliza laughed, her stomach shaking from her laughter. Suddenly the door opened. Jong Suk walked in with a cup holder of cold beverages and a bakery bag. Eliza used a pillow to cover up her bare stomach. 

"I'll be right back!" She shouted, making a run for the stairs. 

"What are you doing here?" I asked him, too exhausted to even put up with any nonsense or drama. He placed the bag and cup holder on the kitchen counter. 

"I'm here as your friend! Only Eliza and I know of your illness so we're going to helping you out." He announced.

"You guys planned this didn't you?" I acused, pointing at Eliza and Jong Suk. 

"Oh you betcha we did! High five!" Eliza and Jong Suk high fived. 

"Now. Let's get ready for work!" Masses of reporters and journalists stood up to chaoticly greet us when we stepped out of the car. 

"Sorry..." Jong Suk mumbled to me, seeing my unhappy reaction. Eliza simply sighed as she shook her head. We needed to get inside so Eliza recomended for us to just barge in. Luckily the security guards came out to help us. With their assistance we were able to get inside the company walls. Today just didn't start off good today. News of my past was divulged to the public and my parents were understanding about it when I notified them, yet I just felt sad today. When will I ever be happy? 

Things were bustling and busy with the approaching meeting with the Marketing Team on the sixth floor. I had my idea typed out with the intention of turning it in along with my resignation letter once I was finished with the storyboard illustrations. While everyone was busy living I was spending my time tying up all the loose ends in my life before my departure. 

"Meeting in twe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter