Chapter 32

Fated To Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ah Young's POV

"Please stay. Don't leave me alone." That was the explicit truth. It wasn't another lie. What came out of my mouth was nothing but uncomplicated and candid honesty. 

Jong Hyun turned around and met eyes with me. His lips parted open slightly as his eyes blinked randomly at me. I knew what the blinking meant. He only does that when he's trying to understand something. Right now he was trying to decipher me. He reciprocated by moving his hand so that it fit with mine perfectly like a tight glove. However shortly after due to the lack of energy my hand fell down to the bed. No words were exchanged between us as my breathing turned shallow from the atypical hammering of my heart against its ribcage.

My body was worn out and exhausted. I didn't have the apetite for food so the only consumption was my daily pills and glasses of water. My stomach has decreased from scarcity of food intake.  My eyes were abruptly forced shut as the waves of pain slammed over me. The pain came in waves, sometimes rapidly and suddenly or foreshadowed their arrivals. As a result of my illness I was detained to my bed. I bit down hard on my lip, scrunching up my face from the torture. Jong Hyun's hand my hair came as a suprise but even the mere assurance of his presence oddly lessened the pain. For once it was actually tolerable. Then just like how waves diminish the pain gradually eased away. 

My eyes fluttered open and I was glad that I could see him in front of me. He sat down

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter