Chapter 17

Fated To Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Se Yeon's POV

Panick overcame me when I saw Yura collapsed on the floor. I didn't know what to do. We were an hour up from the village and another two hours away from Seoul. If we were to call an ambulance how would we be able to get down to a hospital in time. What happened? She was fine during breakfast. She did look not very well last night but that was because the elevation was taking a toll on her. However Jong Hyun shi's actions shocked me, for I have never ever seen this type of reaction from him before. He's the Ice Prince who rarely even smiles and here he was holding Yura in his arms, screaming at us to take action. He never screams. Not even when things go wrong at work! Then something came out of his mouth that dumbfounded me.

"AH YOUNG AH!" Why was he calling Yura, Ah Young? That's not her name. I pushed all my crazy thoughts aside to focus on helping Yura. 

"Get her to the car!" Jong Suk exclaimed, running to his car that was parked outside. Jong Hyun shi dipped his hands under her shoulder and legs, carrying her to the car. 

"How long will it take for us to make it to the village down there?" Jong Suk asked. 

"At least fifty minutes." Someone spoke. 

"We need to hurry!" Sung Joon opened the front door, getting in after he closed the door for Jong Hyun shi who carried Yura to the car. Jong Suk shi drove out of the parking lot and onto the pathway down to the village. I ran into our bunk, gathering all of Yura's things. I packed everything that she brought with her into her suitcase and called a bus. 

On the bus on the way to the hospital I called Jong Hyun shi. After three rings he picked up. 

"Which hospital are you heading to? Is she alright? Is she still not consious?" I asked, urgent for answers. My friend fainted! 

"Myung Woo Hospital and we're trying to get there as fast as possible." I clutched my phone tightly, riddled with concern for Yura shi. 

I ran to the desk where the nurses were working. I asked for Yura and they directed me to where the room was. As I was walking to her room I saw something. I discerned the man as the CEO of DH Group and the woman beside him as the wife. They must be Yura's parents. Jong Hyun stood there as the CEO brushed past him, ignoring him. While Yura's mother stopped in front of Jong Hyun.  

"Jong Hyun ah, you should leave. There's no point in being here." Yura's mother told Jong Hyun shi. What type of relation does the CEO's family have with Jong Hyun shi? There's so much that I don't know about him. So much I'm yearning to know more about him. 

"Everyone wants to me leave! Just like that night. He was the one that told me to leave and now you are as well!" His jaw clenched. 

"Yura will be fine. Besides it's none of your concern... anymore that is, Hong Jong Hyun shi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter