Chapter 26

Fated To Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Se Yeon's POV

When I stepped out of my car I saw a group of reporters waiting by the entrance of the building. I wondered why they were here. I was able to get through and about to enter my workplace when suddenly something captured the interest of the reporters. I was pushed between a female reporter and a male who were all shouting and pushing each other. 

"Excuse me!" I exclaimed, trying to get out of the mob yet my efforts were useless to the determined reporters. I got on my toes looking over their shoulders to see who they were adamant on meeting. Yura! Yura, Eliza, and her secretary climbed out of the door. Eliza's mouth dropped at the chaotic sight while Yura pushed her sunglasses up on her nose bridge. 

"Yura Kim! Is it true that you were married before?"

"Why did your parents hide the truth? Were they worried about their reputation if this was exposed?"

"Who is the ex husband?"

"Did your parents keep this a secret to wed you off?" 

"What's the reason for the divorce?"

"Artist Yura Kim!" They kept shouting, rudely shoving their microphones into Yura's face. From behind the glass doors I motioned all the security guards over to stop the reporters. Yura, Eliza, and Jong Suk managed to get through the crowd and into the building with the help of the security guards. 

"Are you guys alright?" I asked them. 

"Yeah we are. Thanks." Eliza smiled, running her fingers through her long wavy black hair.

"Yura, I'm going now." Jong Suk said, waving to Yura and Eliza. Yura was oddly quiet as we walked to the elevator.

"Uhm I have to go to the restroom." Yura excused herself to go to the restroom. In the elevator I decided to ask Eliza about Yura.

"I read about her past in the newspaper this morning. You're Yura's friend, do you know why she hid the fact that she was married before?" Eliza stared at me with a inscutable look in her eyes. I grew comfortable under her intense gaze. 

"It's common sense. Everyone has something they want to hide. Even that cush of yours."

"What are you talking about?"

"Oh don't mind me. Ask the Marketing Director. He is your crush right?" Eliza stepped off before I could question her about what she said. Maybe I was thinking short on asking why Yura hid that portion of her past. But what did Eliza mean by Jong Hyun and secrets of his? I mean the entire company knows that he has been married and now Yura too. From a young age the people around me have always told me that I was filled with curiousity. Was it wrong of me to be curious about Yura's past?

"Meeting in twenty minutes!" Hee Jin yelled, running around the cubicles with papers in her hands. Then she stopped in front of me. "Team Leader you're here. The Marketing Director and team leader is coming here with their team for the advertisement." I nodded, opening the door to my office. I plopped down onto my desk chair distracted with some personal issues. I shook my head, getting rid of the thoughts and focused on work. The meeting commenced and Jong Hyun was present with the team.

"Whenever someone offers an idea clap for them when they're done. Got it?" Eliza asked, sitting straight up in her chair. We nodded. I couldn't help myself as I kept staring at my crush with curiousity. Jong Hyun spoke up, offering an idea for the advertisement storyboard.   

"Majority of Korea's workers are in corporate business. After a long, tiring day of hard work you look forward to going home. A home that has its light on and life in it. You look forward to going home to your beloved wife and children and the table set with a delicious, hot meal prepared with love and sincerity. Then you get to enjoy that wonderful meal with the people you love..." He said, keeping his head down. Was he reminscing about his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter