Chapter 28

Fated To Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Suk's POV

I knew that Yura wouldn't easily forgive me for revealing a part of her tragic past to the public, yet it wouldn't hurt to try to earn her forgiveness. Eliza kept me updated on Yura with her text messages. Eliza persuaded me to help her in doing all we could for Yura before she leaves. I guess we took it upon ourselves as her friends to do everything we could do for her. While I was in the middle of setting up a meeting with a new client I got a call from Eliza. 

"Hi. Why did you call?"

"Remember that guy you were talking about that is Jong Hyun's friend? Jong Hyun's friends that we met after the art gallery!" 

"Yeah I have his number. Why?"

"I need it. I've got a plan." This girl was full of scheming plans. 

"Since I am the one giving you the number can't you include me?" 

"Sure. Now I have a few calls to make." 

Sung Joon's POV

I was the in my own office working on the presentation for the board meeting that was going to be presented at the end of the week for the advertisement production when my phone began to ring. It was an unknown number. 

"Hello? This is Bang Sung Joon speaking? Who is this?"

"Hello! I'm Eliza Park, the new Marketing Team Leader." 

"Oh yes!" 

"I was wondering if we could meet up. There's something important I must tell you regarding Yura and Jong Hyun." She managed to captivate my attention. We agreed on a time and a location to meet at. I sat down at the cafe table in across from her. I needed to find out what she had to say. Jong Hyun has wasted years being ridden with guilt, heartache, and grief. I saw how close Eliza and Yura were. She must be reliable. 

"What did you want to tell me?" I asked. 

"I'm taking a big risk of Yura losing her trust in me but..." She hesitated. "There's no time! Someone has to make the first move! Yura and Jong Hyun haven't even talked about their feelings to each other. I heard Yura's perspective on the situation but not Jong Hyun's. I need to know his perspective." 

"What do you mean there's no time?"

"Yura is leaving for Paris once the project is over and she's... not coming back!" If Yura leaves for good Jong Hyun will regret not telling her the truth. 

"Jong Hyun's heart is kept in a cage which only Yura has the key to. They belong together. He sees it as love being a sacrafice. He's sacraficing his own happiness for Yura's." 

"That's bull! That type of crap is for losers! There's no time! We have to do something!" She kept repeating how time was ru

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter