Chapter 2

Fated To Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Hyun's POV

"Jong Hyun ah!" Sung Joon shouted, running over to me from across the street. 

"Hyung! It's been weeks. What have you been doing?" I asked when he neared. We headed into the cafe for a cold drink. It was Spring now, so the weather was lovely.

"I took a trip with my girlfriend to Italy"

"Nice!" Then a smirk appeared on Sung Joon's face.

"Hey congratulations on the baby! I heard when WooBin texted me yesterday. Wow. So how do you feel about it?"

"I'm estatic. You know I always wanted to have a baby young." My answer may have been short but the genuine smile on my face said everything.

"Is sis in law doing well?" I nodded. I sipped on my iced tea with a smile still plastered on my face.

"I'm glad that you're so damn happy, but have you thought about baby names? Or a fetus name?" His face lit up with curiousity. I laughed, shaking my head.

"What's a fetus name? I never heard of it." Sung Joon's jaw dropped.

"You are so clueless. It's a nickname for your fetus." I nodded, understanding the concept after he cared to explain it. Our litte visit was cut short, since my lunch break was over and I had to return to the office. Sung Joon waved goodbye as we parted ways. I walked back into the company doors, making my way toward my office. I hung my ID tag around my neck as it was expected of every employee. I worked at a food company, where we introduce new food ideas and how to improve recipes and all. I'm part of the sales team. Our job is to track the monthly sales of our company's food items and improve sale records by advertising and suggesting promotion ideas. I sat in my chair, turned my laptop back on, and then resumed my project proposal I was working on. 

"Jong Hyun shi, aren't you going home?" I was startled when my coworker tapped my shoulder. 

"Huh?" She repeated her question. 

"Oh! Yeah in a minute. Good night." I packed up my materials and walked into the parking garage. I drove home, curious to what Ah Youngie was doing. As I ascended the steps to our rooftop house, I caught sight of my lovely wife painting a mural on the side of the house. I chuckled, approaching her. She didn't notice, for she was soley concentrated on the mural. I loved watching her draw. She just looked so passionate and beautiful when she's drawing.

"Jjong! You're home. Oops. I was so busy drawing I forgot to make dinner. I'm sorry." She pouted, melting my heart. My thumb went up to her face to wipe some of the baby blue paint that stained her skin. She smiled, her cheeks blushing. She's so loveable. I couldn't be more grateful she was mine. 

"It's okay. Want to order something?" I suggested. 

"Fried chicken!" My wife exclaimed, resuming her painting.

I stared at her work while ordering the food. She seemed to be drawing a pair of extravagant wings.

"Are you drawing angel wings?"

"Yes. They don't look that good, since I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter