Wedding's Still On??

Love Letter For You

"No way!"

Jonghyun & Nikka glanced at Key in shock.  Key smirked at them.

"Well, we can't disappoint the folks that are already invited, which is literally all of Nikka's relatives.  A bunch of Filipinos are looking forward to a wedding, so...."  He chucked his tuxedo at Jonghyun, who yelped in surprise and held onto it.  "Jonghyun's relatives are coming, and Songdam noona will fly by a week before the wedding to take wedding photos for albums and memoirs....eh, stuff like that."  He waved his hand carelessly and turned around to run back to his parents to say goodbye.

They were all at the airport now, and it was already a week after Taemin's birthday.  Taemin's relatives are leaving along with Key's parents.  Throughout the week, Tasha got accepted by Taemin's family and her father even bonded with Taemin's father.  Key reassured Nikka's parents that he'll be the one to be the wedding planner, so that left them to focus on their younger daughter, who was spending too much time with Minho.  Onew was at the airport as well to wait patiently for his fiance to arrive.  Just the day before, Nikka was released from the hospital and she & Jonghyun had no idea until this moment that she'd get married still.

The good thing was that her groom would be Jonghyun.

As soon as Taemin & Key's relatives left to go inside the airplane, Onew socked Jonghyun on the shoulder.  "You lucky dog!  I got engaged first, but you managed to already get married in about a month from now?!  I'm really jealous!"  he playfully scolded his dongsaeng.

Jonghyun laughed cheekily and stuck his tongue out.  "You better be!"  he playfully called out as he ended up being chased by his hyung.

Key & Nikka laughed watching Onew chase after Jonghyun, with Jonghyun still holding onto the suit bag.  Key pointed at Connie.  "Yah, look at your sister." He laughed with Nikka as they caught Minho pretending to be an airplane as Connie kept screaming to be off of him.  "She's scared of heights like me."  Key chuckled.

Nikka glanced behind them and pointed at Taemin & Tasha.  "Look at them now."  Key turned around and stifled a laugh as he watched Tasha's father sittng inbetween Taemin & Tasha.  It was the most awkward scene you could ever see.

"Hey, you're wearing that blue lock pendant...."  Nikka took notice and touched the wings of the pendant around Key's neck.  "You turned it into a necklace?  Where's the key?"

Key looked down at Nikka and smiled.  He pulled out something from his pocket and showed it to her.  It was the key of the pendant but he turned it into a necklace.  Nikka gasped.  "Nikka, this is for old time's sake....."  He smiled and gently turned her around so he could put the necklace on her.

Jonghyun stopped running and stared at Key & Nikka.  Onew stopped chasing after him a minute ago once he heard a "Jinki!" and spun around to smile goofily at Cheonsa arriving.  He ran towards her and carried her, spinning her around with joy.

Just then......

 

"Boo?"

 

Key blinked and turned around after securing the necklace around Nikka's neck.  "Boo!"  he exclaimed and glomped Amber in a hug.

Amber laughed as she glanced at everyon's hairstyles.  "At this rate, we're going to have a blonde wedding!" she commented loudly.

"Ah!  That reminds me!"  Key let go of Amber, much to her disappointment, and narrowed his eyes at Nikka, who cowered back a bit.  "Nikka, you have to dye your hair black."

Jonghyun's jaw dropped and quickly recovered, running towards Nikka and hugging her from behind.  "You want her to what?!"

"Or brown,"  Key shrugged.  "Tito specified that he wants a natural wedding, which means natural hair color for everyone."

"Including me?"  Amber asked frowning.  Key turned to her and he could've sworn his heart beated twice as faster.  He reached out to touch the ends of her hair.  "Are these extensions?"  he asked curiously.

Amber looked at him weirdly, yet blushed, and shook her head.

"It's pretty.  You should really have your hair like this length more often."  Key softly commented as he continued fondling Amber's hair.  Everyone else walked closer to them and stared at them.

It's SOOOO obvious!  they thought to themselves as they watched Amber blush, making her look more girly.

 

 

 

August 1st of 2011

 

Jonghyun woke up in a hotel room in Korea, groggy from the lack of sleep he got from the night before.  He turned and shifted a bit to find Nikka laying beside him on the bed.  He smiled softly and cuddled up to her, only to freeze and stare at her wide eyed as he felt too much skin to cuddle to.

She...............me................oh God, last night!

He checked under the covers and blushed, quickly covering themselves back up with the hotel blanket.

OH MY GOD, THIS THE 2ND TIME WE DID IT.

Jonghyun gulped as he checked on his nightstand and sighed in relief once he found a ripped box of birth control pills and beside the bed, a ripped wrapper container along with a used rubber (which Jonghyun knows clearly what it is).  He crawled back to Nikka and wrapped his arms around her securely.

I'm not letting you go this time, babe.

Nikka slowly opened her eyes and stifled a yawn.  She glanced up and saw her fiance.  She smiled lazily.  "Morning, Jjong oppa...." she mumbled.

Jonghyun smiled and kissed her softly on the lips.  "Morning, sweetie.  How was last night?"  he teased.

She blushed and grinned, burying her face on his chest shyly.  He softly caressed her back and hummed in content, closing his eyes.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.  "Jjong!  I can't find Nikka!  Come help us look for her!"  Key yelled outside of the hotel room door.

Both the couple snapped their eyelids open and turned to the door in fright.  They watched the doorknob being fumbled.

"YAH!  KIM JONGHYUN!  YOU LAZY @$$!  WE HAVE TO FIND YOUR FIANCE!"

"Hyung?"  There was a pause then a yawn.  The voice belonged to Taemin.  "Manager hyung woke me up, saying something about Kang Wiseong's next single needing to be made.....speaking of which, where's Nikka noona?"  he tiredly asked.

"I don't know!  I'm trying to get this raptor to open the door!"  Key yelled and glared at the door.  "OPEN UP, KIM JONGHYUN!"  He repeatedly pounded on the door.

Onew tiredly passed by the hotel hallway and stared groggily at Key.  "Maybe Jonghyun popped her cherry already and managed to get dessert last night,"  he calmly suggested and tripped, falling asleep on the carpet floor.

Key stared at Onew in shock.  Taemin looked confused and turned to the diva.  "Hyung, what's Onew hyung talking about?  It kinda sounds good..."  "NO IT'S NOT."  Key glared at Onew as he said that and shook his head.  "Taeminnie, don't listen to him.  Just be the lookout while I try opening the door."  Taemin nodded and did what was being ordered to him as Key fumbled with the doorknob, shouting a shrill cry of victory as he pushed the door open.

Key & Taemin peered inside and stared at Jonghyun with raised eyebrows.  Jonghyun was dressed in pajamas, but in a sloppy manner, sleeping peacefully on the bed.  Key narrowed his eyes at him.

"Hyung, you never sleep with pajamas on.  Your pajamas are always boxers when you sleep."

Jonghyun's eyes snapped open and stared at Key.  "Eh?"  was all he could say.

Out of nowhere (and randomly), a dressed Minho (everyone else was wearing pajamas) casually walked into Jonghyun's room and headed straight for the walk-in closet.  He came back out carrying a scared but sloppily dressed Nikka in his arms.  Everyone gaped at Minho for a second, but then snapped out of it and glared at Jonghyun, who cowered in fear.

Next thing Onew knew, he woke up from Key's screams and Jonghyun begging for mercy.  He sat up and looked around confused.

"Why the hell am I sleeping on the hotel floor?  How did I get here?  ......I smell chicken."