Evil. Just pure evil.

Love Letter For You

Nikka woke up to sunrays over her face.  She sat up and glared at the open curtained window, which signaled it to be morning.  She groggily observed her surroundings, eyes widening to Danson and Edison cuddling into each other's arms on the same bed.  Obviously it's because San Francisco weather is known to be really cold.  But Nikka's used to cold weather, and besides she thought of something as she smirked at the sleeping idiots.

She stood up and slowly reached for her camera.  As soon as she did, though, she turned it on and found the pictures she took with Jonghyun yesterday, roaming the streets of San Francisco.  She smiled at the memories and stopped at a picture of Danson and Edison already cuddled up into each other.

Curious, she pressed the forward button, examining the last several pictures.

Picture 1:  pencils and pens spelling out WILL in English

Picture 2:  Nikka sleeping peacefully

Picture 3:  steamed bathroom mirror with the nonsteamed letters spelling GO in English

Picture 4:  scenery of outside at midnight form the window in her room at midnight (imagine Jonghyun running out of the house at midnight just to take this picture and run back)

Picture 5:  Minho's socks with Minho sleeping on the side spelling WITH in English

Picture 6:  Jonghyun smiling without a shirt on

Picture 7:  computer screen spelling out the words PLEASE in English

Picture 8:  Taemin curled up in a ball on the edge of his bed and above the bed surface a tossed blanket, forming a complete huge question mark on the bed.

Nikka giggled at Jonghyun's silly romantic acts.  That's one of the things she likes about him.  She placed the camera back on the table, now noticing a yellow sticky note.  She peeled it off the bedside table countertop and read it carefully.

Nikka, please forgive me once you look in the bathroom mirror.  Just know that I still really really like you!  - Jonghyun

What is he talking about? Nikka thought to herself as she walked to the bathroom across the hall from her and Amber's bedroom.

Where's Amber anyway?  And why were there Danson and Edison on Amber's bed?  Did something happen last night?  Oh dear, now I don't remember....

Nikka studied the bathroom mirror carefully.  Funny, there's nothing wrong with me - WAIT.

She looked down at her outfit.  I clearly remember not changing into pajamas last night.

KIM JONGHYUN!!!

"KIM JONGHYUN!!!"  Nikka shouted as she flung the door open, shocked as it revealed Jonghyun in pajamas smiling awkwardly while holding a tray of breakfast.

"Hey baby~ here's my way of saying sorry?"  He nervously greeted as he slowly backed away from his girlfriend.

Nikka gave him a death glare, walking a few steps towards him.  "I gotta admit - your English is getting better, but WHAT EXACTLY DID YOU DO TO ME LAST NIGHT?!"  Their faces were now an inch apart from each other.

The tray was still in Jonghyun's grasp, so Nikka had to lean over it to get closer to Jonghyun.  Jonghyun bit his lip as he stared into Nikka's eyes.

"Ah...." he began, "you were panicking, then Taesun-sshi knocked you out somehow, and then I carried you into your bed and to make the situation and the excuse we gave out look more real.... I had to change you."

"YOU WHAT?!"  Jonghyun flinched at his girlfriend's loud voice.

"Yah, I said I had to change you into your pajamas - BUT I DIDN'T LOOK!  I SWEAR!"  He panicked and blurted out the last part of his sentence.

Nikka looked at him suspiciously.  "So....you didn't look at my body?"

"No, trust me, I already seen that yesterday morning, remember?"  Jonghyun gasped and clasped his hand over his mouth.  Both his and Nikka's eyes widened, their cheeks blushing crimson red.

Oh crap, I wasn't supposed to remember that!  Stupid Jonghyun/Nikka!  the couple thought to themselves.

Realizing his wrong choice of words, Jonghyun quickly spoke up again.  "Wait!  That's not how it was supposed to sound!  I mean, I really like your body - BUT I'M NOT A ERT!  NO!  WAIT - ARRGGG!!!"

Nikka blinked twice and laughed at Jonghyun's image right now, trying to rack his brain into trying to say the right things.  She went closer to her boyfriend and pecked him on the lips, shocking Jonghyun and freezing him in place.

"You're forgiven, oppa.  Now let's eat breakfast!"  She took the tray from his hands.  "Where do you want to eat, since you already have the tray?"

Jonghyun snapped out of his daze and looked at Nikka.  "Hmm.... how about at the rooftop?  It's a bright morning and there's a great view up there."

"Okay!"  Nikka exclaimed as she started walking up the staircase.  Jonghyun pulled her back down.  "Wait a second, are you forgetting something?"  he asked her.

".....you want a kiss?  Sure."  She smiled and quickly pecked him on the lips.  Jonghyun turned red.

"Um....that's not what I mean.  Here, let me take this,"  he took the tray from Nikka's hands. "and you go into your room and change into something more comfortable.  It's cold outside."  He slightly nudged her towards her room with a smile on his face.

Nikka rolled her eyes and sighed with a smile on her face as well.  "Okay, oppa, I'm going~"  She walked in and noticed Danson and Edison still trying to find warmth as they're sleeping.  An idea popped into Nikka's head, and let's just say it involves water in a bucket.  (You all know what I mean, right?  For those who don't, try putting someone's hand when they're asleep in a bucket of warm water and hide somewhere, so you'd see what will happen and that you won't get killed by the person.)

Jonghyun's POV

"WEI!!! JIANG YU DI!!!"  I heard 2 guys shouting downstairs, along with fast Chinese cursings.  I smirked to myself.

That's my girl! :)

Meanwhile, I'm sitting on top of the roof, thinking about what just happened last night.

Key likes Nikka - and he knows her before, but Nikka doesn't remember him.

I'm planning on keeping it that way.

As for their arranged marriage, HELL NO.

Key's my best friend, but I will NOT give Nikka up just so he could marry her.

Sure, she probably thinks Key is cute and charming, but I'm better than him at some things!  Plus, she chose me. :)  Otherwise, if she DID like Key more than me, wouldn't she have said no to my proposal?

Right now, Nikka thinks I only like her.  She doesn't know that I love her and that all I think about is her when it's not music or my family.

When the time's right, I'll tell her that I love her.

For now, I just have to try to keep Key from saying anything about engagement or any lovey-dovey stuff to Nikka.

Oh wow, so much drama.  I wonder how Minho manages to keep control when he acts in dramas and stuff.

I heard shuffling of feet, so I look up from where I was sitting and stared at Nikka sneaking onto the rooftop terrace.  I blushed looking at her.  She's just so cute~!  I can't believe she's my girlfriend now!

She laughed at me and threw a t-shirt at me.  "Cover your blushing idiotic face with that.  I bet you like matching together, so wear it.  You look cold."  she told me.

I immediately wore the shirt and grinned at the both of us.  We really do look like a couple.  But I gotta change into jeans later.  She's already wearing jeans and I'm wearing red sweatpants.  (jeans in the last link - search for the girl wearing them in one picture)

I reached out and grabbed Nikka by the waist, pulling her closer to me onto my lap.  "Oh, but you love this idiot, and we really look good together.  Thank you."  I said and smiled as I continued to look at her.

She grinned and lightly blushed as she reached to the table in front of us and began taking a bite out of the breakfast I made.  "Mmm!  This tastes yummy!"  she exclaimed.  I grinned in satisfaction.

Nikka started feeding me, and then I noticed her waist.  She's been eating, right?  Her waist is getting smaller.  I hope she's not self-conscious about her weight or anything....

Another thing - isn't she cold?  Sure, she's dressed warmly, but even I'm cold and I'm wearing 2 shirts.  She's only wearing 1.  :(

"Nikka, aren't you cold?"

She turned to me and smiled.  "Nope.  I'm used to cold weather until to a point, so I'm good."  she replied and munched on another piece of a waffle.  Well thank God she's eating more right now.

 

No one's POV

 

Amber cleaned the kitchen after Jonghyun went to see Nikka.  He left a huge mess on the counter just to make the perfect breakfast for his new girlfriend.  After she was done cleaning, Amber rested on cereal and milk for breakfast.

Stupid Key!  Why does he affect me so much?!

She placed the items needed on the table.  First, he has to think about whether to marry Nikka or not because their parents say so.

She poured the milk into the bowl halfway.  Second, the stupid diva is trying to be Almighty in front of Jjong hyung.  How is he not giving up on Nikka?!  She has Jjong hyung!

Amber grabbed the Trix cereal box and poured its context into the bowl of milk.  And now because those 2 idiots fought,  Jjong hyung gets to sleep in Minho hyung's room while I get the diva?!  The f***?!  He did nothing but complain in his sleep!  Aish!

She took a spoon and started eating her cereal.  That's when Key walks into the kitchen in a sleepy state (in his pajamas), grabs a bowl and spoon, and walks towards Amber.  He sat on a stool next to her and places the items on the table.  Amber looked at him in wonder.

"Yah, diva, are you gonna eat cereal, too?"  she asked him.  Key nodded groggily and reached for the Trix cereal.

Both of them began to eat in silence for a few minutes.  It was comfortable until Key's phone rang.  He reached for it in the pocket of his pants and answered the call.

"Hello?  .....ah!  Hold on."  Key left his breakfast on the table and excused himself out of the kitchen.

When he was out of earshot from everyone, he talked back into the phone.  "Yah, Sekyung-sshi, I can't hear you.  What?  Aish, hold on.  Let me call you."

Key hung up his cellphone and reached for the main phone of the house.  He punched a few numbers and waited for it to ring.  Someone picked up the call.

"Hello?"

"Yah, Sekyung-sshi, do you agree to the plan I told you about last night?"

 

Taemin and Tasha were in one room in the house on the 2nd floor.  It was amazing how the company alternated the room into a recording studio.  Minho and Connie went out early to buy food for everyone, since all everyone can eat so far is cereal. 

A moment ago, Minho, Connie, Amber, Taemin, and Tasha got angry at Jonghyun once they reached the kitchen.  He wasted most of the ingredients on making waffles for only him and Nikka.

Because of Jonghyun's clumsy self in the kitchen, Minho and Connie had to thus buy food while Amber took care of cleaning.  Taemin and Tasha decided to head upstairs for vocal practices.  A few minutes later, they got bored and just sat around the studio.

"Hmmm.....should we change our names?  So that paparazzi won't dig into our personal lives?"  Tasha suggested in Korean.  Taemin just shrugged then nodded in agreement.  Now they're both laying on the carpeted floor because it was fuzzy.

Taemin's mind snapped suddenly and he sat up quickly, facing Tasha on the floor.

"What if you were nicknamed Tina instead of Tasha?  People won't find out what your real name is if it's like that."  he suggested out in the open.  Tasha took this into consideration and nodded happily.

"But what about Connie?"  he wondered aloud.  Tasha began to think carefully, then she snapped her fingers.

"Hey, what if - okay, hear me out because this is a play on words - since Nikka's Taiwanese name will be Jiang Yu Di, we could use the last initial 'J'.  And since Connie is *ahem*short*ahem*, she could be called Lil.J, is that cool or what?"  she suggested.

Taemin looked at Tasha with wide eyes.  "That's....brilliant!  Now all we need is Alana's stage name.  What does she like?"

"Hmm...." Tasha scratched the top of her head.  "Connie's told me that Alana also like Japanese stuff, especially the Puffy AmiYumi show."

"......is that even Japanese?"

Tasha shrugged and sat up.  "I guess so...."  "Hey, why not call her Yumi then?  That's a nice name."  Tasha perked up at Taemin's suggestion.

"Oh my God!  You're a genious!  Now how about we come up with a team name now?"  Now both teens are racking their brains into coming up with a group name.

"VNT."  Shocked, Taemin and Tasha turned to find Amber by the door.

"Amber noona?"  Taemin looked up at her in question.

Amber looked perfectly fine, but there was a hint of sadness in her eyes, from what both teens noticed.  "SM called earlier, stating that your band name is already decided as VNT.  Reasons for it, I don't know."  she continued to speak.

Tasha couldn't help but blurt out the curiosity in her head.  "Amber, when are you going back to Korea to be in f(x)?"  she asked her.

Amber's eyes widened, then they softened a bit as she smiled at the younger girl.  She replied, "Soon.  I just took the opportunity to recover here because for some reason, my ankle's still a little damaged.  Plus, I miss my family for so long already, so I'm gonna stay here in America for a bit."

"Do you miss hyung, noona?"  Amber raised an eyebrow at Taemin's question.  "What?"

"I mean, do you miss Key hyung?"  he rephrased the question.

Amber smiled a little bit.  "Actually, yeah, I kinda do miss my boo."  she admitted and left the two in the recording studio as she walked out.

Taemin and Tasha looked at each other then back at the door.  They both shrugged and thought of something else to do in order to forget the drama that happened last night.

"Let's call Alana and tell her our ideas!"  Taemin happily nodded at Tasha's suggestion as he reached for the phone and pressed the speaker button so they can both talk to her.  But before Tasha could dial the number, they heard voices over the receiver.

 

"Key-sshi, will this work?"

"Of course it should!  No matter what, you have to enfill Jonghyun's mind with thoughts of you.  Understood?"

"But, we broke up months ago and we're over each other.  How do you think this'll work?"

"Sekyung-sshi, all Jonghyun has thought about last year was that YOU'RE his ideal girl.  This should work!"

"I don't know, I mean, Onew-sshi said the same thing, too..."

"Yeah, but he doesn't count.  It's Onew hyung we're talking about."

"And it's Jonghyun we're also talking about - with this Nikka girl.  I don't think I should interfere...."

"Relax!  I got it covered!  Just make sure he falls in love with you, okay?"

"But I don't want to use him...."

"Remember our deal, Shin Sekyung?  The reason why you even agreed to this?"

"YOU ACTUALLY HAVE THAT S***TY PIECE OF CRAP OF ME - ARRGG!!!! WHAT THE HELL?!  I THOUGHT YOU WERE BLUFFING?!"

"I don't bluff.  I'm Almighty Diva.  So are you in or what?"

"....this is blackmail, you piece of bulls***."

"I know.  Heh.  So do we have a deal?"

Sekyung sighed over the phone.  "Fine.  Deal.  Just burn it right away."

"Not until your part is done.  And make sure he doesn't know of this deal, or this video's coming out on public."

"Argg!  Fine!"  Sekyung angrily hung up on the diva.  Key smirked with joy and hung up as well.

 

"........................................."  Taemin and Tasha stared at the phone.

".....we should tell somebody."  Taemin mentioned to her.  Tasha shook her head.  "First we have to find that video that Key's blackmailing her with.  We don't want Shin Sekyung to get hurt, either.  She's just a victim as much as Jonghyun oppa and Nikka are."

Taemin nodded in reply and grabbed Tasha's arm and ran out of the room, only to be greeted by Jonghyun and Nikka walking down the stairs.

"Ah!  Hyung, noona!  Where are you guys going?"  Taemin asked them.  The couple turned to greet the teens with bright smiles on their faces.

"Oh Taemin-ah!  Come here."  He gestured the maknae to come closer and whispered in his ear, "Where's Key umma?"

Taemin widened his eyes, realizing he doesn't know and shrugged at Jonghyun.  The older boy frowned in worry and turned to Nikka.  "Let's go film now, okay?"  Nikka nodded.  Jonghyun turned back to the teens.  "Tasha, do you want to come with us?  Taemin also has to film, too."

Tasha shook her head.  "Nah, you kids go ahead.  I think I'll just rest here and work on my rapping.  For now, can I have your numbers, just in case?"  she asked them kindly.  Jonghyun and Nikka nodded as they searched for their phones in their pockets.  Tasha winked at Taemin, and as if they communicated by thought, Taemin understood her plan.

All 3 of them gave Tasha their cell phones.  She took hers out and even needed help from Taemin to input numbers into her contact list.  When the couple weren't looking, Tasha quickly searched for Shin Skeyung's number.  She and Taemin frowned when they realized Jonghyun had deleted her number.

So he really is over her...that's a relief. Both teens thought as they returned the phones.

Out of nowhere, a voice rang out from behind Taemin.

"Where are you guys going?"

Taemin yelped, only to turn around and glare at Key.  "Umma!  Don't do that!  You almost gave me a heart attack!"  he yelled at the older boy.

"Aigoo, sorry my poor baby~!"  Key squeezed the life out of Taemin.  "Um-ma!  Can't!  Breath!"  he called out.

Everyone laughed at the scene, but the only one who was purely laughing was Nikka.  She was the only one in the house oblivious to what happened last night.  Jonghyun and Tasha nervously laughed, and Amber who stood next to Key (where did she come from?) faked a heartily laugh.

As soon as Key had let go of Taemin, Tasha suddenly had an idea.  "Key oppa, are you going out as well?"

Key smiled at Tasha.  "Yeah, Amber and I are going to visit her parents.  They haven't seen me in a while."

Tasha grinned and held out her hand.  "Well, I'm gonna need your cell phone number, since I'll need all the emergency contacts today.  I'll be staying at the house alone for a while."

"Oh, okay then!"  Key fished out his phone and gave it to her.  Tasha was never suspected when she searched for Shin Sekyung's number and found it - Jonghyun and Key were too busy staring at each other weirdly.  Again, Nikka's oblivious and Amber facepalms herself as she notices this.

Tasha gave the phone back to Key.  "Here you go!  Now all of you have a safe trip!"  she waved at the people leaving the house.

As soon as they left, Tasha got a text message from Taemin.

 

To:  Tina<3

From:  MushroomDancingMaknae

Hurry before Sekyung noona does something she regrets!

 

To:  DancingFreak:P

From:  TashaTinaIDC

Don't worry - let me find the video first in the house before calling her straight away!  I got this!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, Shin Sekyung technically was added by phonecall. :P

More drama will be updated soon~!

In the meantime check out my new fanfic The Color of Love.

Well, if you like OnKey or 2min, that is.

Oh, and please do comment feedback!

I need to know what readers think of my writing and each chapter's content.

*bows*  Thanks for reading~! :D