Going to Sleep.....where?

Love Letter For You

Nikka's POV

Jonghyun oppa let out a puppy pout in front of me.  I glared at him in response.

"Oppa, I' not going to sleep in the same room with you and Minho oppa.  You're both guys."  I made my final decision.

"What?!  Then why do you get to sleep with Key?!  He's a guy, too!"  Jonghyun oppa shouted at me.

Right on time, we could hear Key yell at Taemin.

"YAH!  MY SON, I TOLD YOU NOT TO PLAY WITH MY MAKE-UP!"

"I just wanted to see if i can look prettier than you!"  Taemin yelled back.  Just then, Onew oppa pops out of the room and runs into Minho and Jonghyun oppa's room.  Right when he entered in, though, he yelled, "YAH, MINHO!  LET ME SLEEP HERE!  TOO MANY GIRLS WHERE I SLEEP!  BLECH!"

I glared at my boyfriend once more.  I crossed my arms.  "Well?"

He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair.  "I just sometimes think you don't want to spend time with your boyfriend - "

I pecked him on the lips to shut him up and smiled up at him.  "I'll be fine, now go to sleep now!  It's 8:45p.m. already~ we need to wake up early tomorrow!"  I ushered him into his room.

Jonghyun oppa looked at me confused.  "Why?" he asked.

I giggled in reply.  "I want to date my boyfriend while exploring Korea, silly!"

Jonghyun's POV

Nikka giggled in reply.  "I want to date my boyfriend while exploring Korea, silly!"  Thank God she can speak a bit moreKorean right now.

I smirked.  "And now who is this boyfriend of whom you speak of?"  My girlfriend smacked me in the arm.  "Yah, you're my only boyfriend!  Who else would I be talking about?"  she joked.

I smiled at her, but behind the back of my head, my mind is saying:  Oh, I don't know, maybe Key!  Aish!  Why does Key get to sleep in the same room as you?!  I don't even know what that boy is planning up his sleeve.... Grrrr.....stupid Onew hyung for being honest about his "chicken obsession"....because of him, Key's overreacting and doesn't want to stay in the same room as him.  Aish....

But instead I hugged Nikka briefly and kissed her on the forehead.  "Have a good night sleep, jagiya."  I told her.  She smiled and pecked me on the cheek.  "Goodnight, oppa~"  She winked and entered the room across from mine, closing the door behind her.

I closed the door behind me and slumped to the floor.  I brung my knees close to my chest and almost teared up.

"Aigoo...hyung, don't start crying on us now!"  Minho complained.  Screw you, alien.

Onew hyung chuckled at me.  "Wow, no wonder Korea dubbed you as the King of Tears..."  he began to tease me right before tripping over...nothing.  He tripped over nothing and fell forward onto the hardwood floor.  Minho and I had to laugh at that.

"Whatever he does, it's the Onew condition~!" *clap* *clap*  We teased our leader and clapped twice.  Onew hyung grumbled,  "Shut up..."  and managed to lift himself off the floor, landing onto Minho's bed.  His bed was huge for 2 people, whereas mine can only fit myself in it.  Minho gets a bigger bed because he's taller.  Damn.

I managed to not tear up and land on my bed, getting ready for bed.  All of us were already dressed in pajamas.  Minho and I kept looking at Onew hyung NOT back in his ducky printed pajamas.  Sometimes I wonder whether hyung is actually less dorky than what he appears...