Happy Birthday, Jjong oppa.... ;) [story setting is in April now]

Love Letter For You

Taemin's POV

Okay, yesterday's morning was awkward.  I hope today changes that.

Let's recap just a tad bit, shall we?

Nikka noona and I were curious about how it feels like to get laid and we told the hyungs about it.

Um, let's not voice it out again.

Because of our sudden voiced curiosity, all the hyungs had... weird reactions.

Manager hyung made sure I was watched by one of my hyungs the whole day, Onew hyung tried but failed into explaining the "birds and the bees" to me, and Key hyung continued to smother me with motherly love.

Minho hyung wasn't curious as I am, and the conversation didn't stir him the slightest.  He was just...whatever.  Blah.

-_____-  Not interesting.

Now that leaves off to..... Jonghyun hyung.

Oh, his reaction interests me wayyyyyy more than banana milk!

His jaw was wide open enough to fit an entire fried chicken in there (which would make Onew hyung angry, I guess), his eyes were wide enough in shock, and his face paled.

Once he recovered from our curiosity, he suddenly thought of something and stared at noona.

Really hard.

REALLY HARD.

Jonghyun hyung started blushing and kept fidgeting in his seat.  The whole day consisted of him staying a good few feet away from Nikka noona.  It wasn't until Minho hyung literally pointed out the reason why Jonghyun hyung's acting weird was when I realized the situation at hand.

He REALLY WANTS noona.

But, technically in South Korea, it's illegal for Nikka noona, because she's around the same age as me technically.  And Jonghyun hyung is 21 years old, thus making him an adult.  Noona & I are 18, so we can't be legal to... you know.

Note from the Author:  [Side Comment]

Author-- You really outta be careful, I don't want this rated H.

Taemin-- Sorry~ but you do know that an average human usually has those kind of thoughts....

Jonghyun-- Aish, just block out the words!

Author & Taemin-- ........................ok........................

Anyways, Nikka noona looked a bit upset after the day ended and we all finished dinner.  Jonghyun hyung seemed to notice this because he stopped staying away from her and literally glomped her into sweet hugs and kisses.

*sigh*  I wish I was like that with Tasha......

Wait, what?

Oh yeah, that's right, I got a crush on Tasha.  Just like how Minho has a crush on Connie.

And now it's another boring morning.  Tomorrow will be Jonghyun hyung's birthday... I wonder if Nikka noona and him will celebrate it alone in the evening?  I mean, she told me once yesterday that her plan is half way in effect to give him the perfect birthday as his girlfriend.

But, she never finished telling me, but what?

Suddenly, the bell starts ringing, interrupting my thoughts going through my head as I lay on my bed.  I get up and out of my bed, walking out of the bedroom and towards the front door.  I opened it to find.......

"..............................................Tasha?!"

Tasha stood there in her now blonde hair, smiling up at me.

"Taemin!"  she squealed as she jumped into my welcoming arms.

You can tell how ecstatic I am when I stretched my arms out wide for her to jump into.  :)

We hugged for God-knows-how-long until I heard a cough behind Tasha.  We immediately let go of each other and blushed as we stared at Connie, Nikka's little and only sister, standing in the hallway in front of the doorway to the dorm.  She raised an eyebrow at us and crossed her arms together.

Minho's POV

I hear some shouting from my room, making me wake up from my slumber.

Please tell me that's not Jonghyun hyung and Nikka making out on his bed.

I slowly opened my eyes and glanced at my left side, immediately sighing at the sight.

Well, at least they're not being so intimate.

Right now, Jonghyun hyung's arms are wrapped around Nikka's body and are both fully dressed in cute pajamas.  Honestly, I didn't think people made couple pajamas as well in the world.

They're both sleeping at the moment, so PHEW!

But then....what was that noise?  Was it from outside?

Curious, I slowly got out of my bed and walked out of the bedroom, only to stop at the hallway of the dorm and stare at my left where the doorway is.

There, standing awkwardly and scratching their heads, were Taemin and Tasha.  And at the doorway.....

I grew speechless.

Connie's looking more mature than Nikka and, I have to admit this, her chest area grew.  At first I felt like a pedofile staring at her young beauty, when I realized that I'm only 20 years old here and she's 17 years old in this country.  Technically, we're legal to think this way of each other....

Wait what am I saying?  Aish, snap out of it, Choi Minho!

I focused my attention back at her.  Her outfit colors and style contrasted yet connected from what Tasha's wearing - which makes her unique.  :)

Before I continued on to analyzing her beauty, I heard a cough behind me.  I turned around to glare at the person who interrupted my thoughts, only to cower back in fear.

Nikka stared up at me....or more like glared daggers at me.  She pushed me aside (WHERE DID SHE GET THAT STRENGTH ALL OF A SUDDEN?!) and went over to her sister, ruffling her hair in the process.  Connie whined and grumbled as she tried to fix her hair again.

I chuckled at the sight as I decided to stand beside Taemin.  I caught him staring at Tasha the whole time; seeing the way he smiles unconsciously when Tasha screeches for joy and glomps Nikka in a hug.

After the reunion was over, Nikka pulled Tasha and Connie inside the dorm.

"Minho oppa, let Connie taste your cooking!"  Nikka ordered as she pushed me towards the kitchen.

Now, ususally, I'd glare at her, especially if it's Key.  But if Connie's the guest......then I don't mind.  ;)

While I was cooking, Taemin sealed off the kitchen, making all 5 of us secure in here.  "Okay,"  Nikka started off saying, "Here is my plan for Jonghyun oppa's birthday tomorrow...."

Oh.....is that why Connie & Tasha are here?  How are they helping?

 

 

 

~the next day~...............

Jonghyun's POV

I woke up and the first thing I see is Key's face all up on mine, grinning widely.

"Happy birthday, Jjong hyung!"  he cheered as he kissed me fully on the lips quickly and fled.  I blinked twice and chuckled at his antics.  He and I always do these teasing stuff as friends, but people don't see our special friendship like that.  They think we're biual or have the hots for each other and stuff like that - we're straight, I swear.

Anyways, I jumped out of my bed and tried to chase after Key, only to find him in the kitchen, helping Minho with something.  Surprisingly no one else was around at the moment.

Wait......slowly Key's words registered in my head...

BOOM!  "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KIM JONGHYUN!!!"

I yelped as I jumped in place and turned around quickly, clutching on to my chest.  What the -

I found my parents, my older sister holding Roo (her dog that I bought her on her birthday), Onew hyung, manager hyung, Taemin, Tasha, Connie, Amber, Donghae hyung, and Sekyung.  All my family and friends smiled at me and sang happy birthday in as many languages as they knew, which I think after a while it was in 5 languages.

I slowly felt dreary and decided to turn around again and was shocked to find Minho and Key placing a huge birthday cake with my name on it and candles all over the top while smiling down at me.

.....damn, I'm still short.

Oh well, I'll just wish to grow more this year. :D

I felt extremely happy, except there was one person missing.

With that in mind, my smile faltered a bit.

Key and Sekyung seemed to notice my reaction after a while as the rest gathered around and chatted with each other so they could sing the birthday song in full Korean, I guess.  After I hugged my family, the two confronted me before I started wishing 22 wishes (they gave me 22 candles on the cake).

"Yah, hyung, why are you sad?  Your closest family and friends are here!  Make your wish~"  Key gestured me to be happy and continue.  I pouted at him.  "But - "

Sekyung rolled her eyes at me.  "Just make the wishes, Jonghyun-sshi."  She winked at me and stood beside Key, giggling.  From the corner of my eye, I can see Amber look at them in pain.

I'm not an idiot.

I can tell Amber fell in love with Key and vice versa.

Key just needs to open his eyes more after getting past his first love.

Hmmm......I'll make a wish for that, too. ^^

 

 

 

..................so I made all 21 useful wishes in my life, causing me to blow each candle carefully.

The others grew impatient and groaned.  "Aish, Jonghyun-ah!  Just make the damn wish and blow so we can eat and have fun for the day!"  someone yelled impatiently.

I glared at the person.  "Shut it, noona.  I'm wishing right now, happy?"  I snapped at her.  Roo barked back, causing everyone else to laugh.

I stared at the candle a bit before closing my eyes.  Here goes my wish.............................

I wish Nikka & I will stay together forever to love each other for a lifetime. 

Please Lord, give me a sign that she's the one....

As if my prayers have been answered, right after I blew out the last candle, everyone shouted, "FINALLY!"  I glared at them because it's my day - they should respect me!

Suddenly, I hear a heavenly voice sing the Korean version of the birthday song.

If I haven't recognized it sooner, may God strike me down with a thunderbolt.

I slowly turned around to see Nikka standing there in a cute outfit while holding a green icing cupcake with a candle on top of it.

When she stopped singing, she stood in front of me, smiling her heavenly beauty at me.

"Happy Birthday, Jjong oppa~"  she greeted me and pecked me right one the tip of my nose.

I swear I couldn't remove that stupid grin off my face.  I made my final wish and blew my candle out.

I wish our love lasts for an eternity together.

 

 

 

 

After a whole event of the day wasted of the amusement park with my family and friends (plus the fans aside on the street taking pictures with me & giving me gifts), I grew tired and retired on the couch.  Just now I already unwrapped the last gift I got from Key - a key?  With the # 21 on it....oh, my international birthday age.  Cute.  :)

That's when I realized not only did my family left, all my friends left except for Nikka.  Where did everybody go?

I turned my head to face my girlfriend.  She started getting fidgety all of sudden. 

"You okay, babe?"  I asked with concern.  She nodded.  I looked around again, then back at her.

"Where did Key go?"  "He went with Amber to go visit the f(x) dorm.  She's still a girl, so he's escorting her home."

"Where's Onew hyung?"  "Cheon Sa's aunt called him, stating Cheon Sa accidentally fell and scraped her leg from a bicycle accident.  So he rushed over there quickly after telling your manager."

"Well, where's the manager?"  "He sent the rest home."

"Wait, what happened to Minho & Taemin?"  "Believe it or not, they went on a double date with Tasha & Connie."

My brain suddenly stopped, already having a lightbulb flash above my head.

No wonder they were here since yesterday all of a sudden....

I looked back at Nikka.  She blushed and looked down, fidgeting.  I chuckled and drew closer to her on the couch.  "So you wanted to do THAT....?"  I whispered close to her ear.  She shivered slightly and looked up at me slowly.

God, is she gorgeous! 

Just then, I realized Onew hyung's gift for me in my pocket.  A pack of condoms.

Should I use it....?  Or...

My thoughts were interrupted when Nikka started kissing me.  Of course, I deepened the kiss and slowly held onto her body to pull her closer to me.  After a few minutes of making out, we both parted to take a deep breath.  I looked into her eyes carefully.

"Nikka, are you sure you want to do this?"  I love her, I don't want to hurt her... meanwhile, her hand is dangerously underneath my shirt - God, why am I wearing a loose shirt?!

She slowly nodded at me.  "I love you, and I'm willing to give everything to you.  Otherwise I wouldn't have planned this..."  she trailed off and blushed, looking away from me.  I grinned and stood up, carrying her bridal style, as I walked towards my bedroom I share with Minho, who is OUT!  hehe~ Just me and Nikka! <3

Maybe I'll use Onew hyung's gift after all.... ;)

I pecked her on the lips as I layed her down on my mattress.  "I love you."  I told her, slowly kissing her jawline and her cheek as my hands held onto her body.  She kissed me sweetly as she held my face with her hands cupping onto them.  "I love you, too." she said it back to me after she pulled away, smiling.

STOP!

AND FOR THOSE ERTS OUT THERE, NO !

KEKEKEKEKE~

IMAGINE THE SCENE YOURSELVES, WEIRDOS!

MEANWHILE, HOURS LATER I WILL GRADUATE, SO.................

I NEED MY SLEEP!

PEACE OUT!

Please do comment, and thank you.  :)