Troubled Thoughts

Love Letter For You

Shin Sekyung wandered around the set in San Francisco, where Jonghyun and Nikka are filming.  She kept pacing back and forth away from the crew.

No, Sekyung isn't there to film along with them.  She was honestly there for a short vacation, then going back to Korea.

Right now, thoughts are filling inside her brain.  Mostly about what she HAS to do....

Why me?!  Aish, stupid Key!  If that video comes out, I'd ruin both mine and Jonghyun's lives, plus maybe the other guy in the video.  Damn!  Why did that guy even make a videotape at that moment?!

...oh yeah, I was drunk.  What to do~

Sekyung found Jonghyun and Nikka walking closer to where she was standing.  She froze upon seeing her exboyfriend, but her first thought was:  So he finally moved on as well, huh?  I thought that raptor would have a mental breakdown!

She blinked twice as she noticed his new girlfriend, Nikka.  Well she is very cute, she's lucky to have Jonghyun.  Sekyung smiled at the couple, but then was drowned into her own thoughts once more.

No, I don't want to ruin their lives AND I don't want to get back together with Jonghyun!  How did Key-sshi obtain that video anyway?!

*sigh* Looks like I'll have to do this, but I'm doing this SLOWLY... GOSH I REALLY DON'T WANT TO DO THIS!!!

Her mind snapped back to reality as soon as she heard someone rap in front of her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jonghyun and Nikka walked hand in hand out of the van that they were in and walked towards the set.  They met with the director/producer.

"Ah, Zhong Xuan, I think someone was looking for you.  The young lady kept mumbling your name in Korean and pacing back and forth over there."  He pointed at a pretty lady and went back to barking orders at the crew.  "NO!  THAT'S NOT WHERE THAT GOES!!!"  He yelled and stomped his way over there.

Meanwhile, Jonghyun searched around where the director/producer pointed at a moment ago.  His eyes widened at a familiar figure.

Shin Sekyung?  What is she doing here?

"Yo, oppa.  What are you looking at?"  Nikka asked in Korean as she stared in the same direction as Jonghyun.  Jonghyun quickly turned to her and smiled with joy, noticing she was speaking more in Korean.

He pinched her cheeks and planted a kiss on her forehead.  "Omo~ you're so cute when you speak in Korean!" he complimented as he cheekily smiled down at her.  Nikka grumbled and pouted, walking past her boyfriend and heading towards the mini dressing room, where Shin Sekyung is standing in front of.

Forgetting that his exgirlfriend is standing there, he chased after Nikka and wrapped his arms around her waist from behind.  Nikka couldn't help but smile upon the cute act.

He pouted.  "Sorry~" he mumbled in English cutely.  Nikka laughed and turned to her boyfriend.  "Forgiven.  Now race you to the - eh, who's she?"  she asked as she stopped a few feet in front of Sekyung.

Now remembering her, Jonghyun literally facepalmed himself.  "Nikka, this is Shin Sekyung."

"Ah~ you mean the one who's your ideal type on Hello Baby?"

"Yah!  That was just the first name that came to me at the time.  I was watching one of her movies, okay?"

"Tsh.  Whatever.  Was she your ex?"  Nikka calmly asked.  Jonghyun's eyes widened and stared at his girlfriend shockingly.

"How-how did you know?"

Nikka rolled her eyes.  "I can tell by the way you look at her.  You look curious as to why she's even here and you also look like I might hurt you if I know who she is to you."

"You...can tell?"

"It's says it all over your face, oppa."  She laughed, but then lowered her tone as she saw the glare he was giving her.  "Hey, wanna invite her to the Thanksgiving dinner tonight?"  Nikka asked Jonghyun.

"It's tonight?"  Nikka nodded.  "Sure, why not?"  Now the couple walked closer to Sekyung and realized something.

"Sekyung?  Shin Sekyung!  Woo-hoo!"  He waved his arms in front of Sekyung, seeking attention from her.

"Oppa, I think she's in a daze.  Look."  Jonghyun looked carefully at Sekyung.

"You're right, she looks like she's having troubled thoughts.  How do we get her to snap out of it?"  he asked his girlfriend.

Nikka thought for a bit, then snapped her fingers as if she got an idea.  "Oppa, start your solo part in the bridge of SHINee's song Lucifer."  She pushed him forward in front of Sekyung.  Jonghyun turned his head to look at Nikka.

"How is this - "  "Trust me, oppa."

Jonghyun smiled to himself.  Of course he trusted Nikka.  He turned back to Sekyung and started his solo part.

I’m not going anywhere
I’ve waited like this by only looking at you

Jonghyun glanced at Sekyung while he was holding his high note.  It looks like she's still in a daze.

Out of nowhere, he heard a feminine voice rapping behind him as he continued to hold his high note.

Your stare captures me
As the days went by, it became sharper
I’m tired of your obsession
I’ve been cut a lot, my heart is bleeding
When it’s about time for me to pass out
She comes to me like an angel, saying “I love you”
Even though I knew it was really you
You really confused me

Not only did it somehow snap Sekyung away from her troubled thoughts, it got Jonghyun staring in awe at his own girlfriend.

"Nikka, since when did you rap?!"  he exclaimed.