All Because of the Maknae....

Love Letter For You

Taemin's POV

Poor hyung. :(

It's November 15 - weeks since we've been from California.

That was some fun trick-or-treating! :D

Umm... but as soon as we got off the airport in Seoul, manager-hyung got pissed off at us.

I guess it was because we never told him we'd leave on a vacation for a few days.

Dammit!  How did we all forget to tell him?!

As we got into the van, manager hyung pulled out papers printed from online - pictures of Tasha and I at the bus stop and Minho with Connie.

Oh f*** my life.

If I said that out loud, Key umma would give me the scolding of my life - and the beating. T.T

Manager hyung said he and the company found out where we were through the allkpop news on the internet.  Every fan is curious now as to who those girls are, because they can't react or bash unless they have the right reasons to, as I read through the comments carefully.

I gulped and had to come up with an excuse, leaving Jonghyun hyung out of this.

If SM found out about what Jonghyun hyung's been doing, something TERRIBLE will happen, and he may become upset if he's no longer in contact with Nikka noona.

....I should stop calling her noona, since she's only half a month older than me.

....................no, I should still call her noona.  Too weird if I don't.

I've realized that Jonghyun hyung is much more brighter whenever he's in contact with Nikka noona.  So, I made up an excuse saying that Tasha and Connie are my pen pals from even before I debuted.  Good friends.  I also told SM Entertainment and manager hyung that Minho hyung had to be the one watching us as we go candy hunting on Halloween.  I had to explain that Minho hyung was kind enough to pay more attention to the smaller person in our group, since it was scary at night.

Good thing they believed it, but that wasn't enough.

First, all of the SHINee members were grounded because of what Minho hyung and I did.

Which brings me back to saying:  Poor hyung. :(

He's sulking without his computer for weeks now.  Too impatient for snail mail, so he didn't bother writing.  He's just waiting until he gets his laptop to contact Nikka noona.

Second, Minho hyung and I had to come up with an excuse to tell to the public so that fans wouldn't get jealous.  SM had an idea, which even to me sort of sounds crazy.

Hyung and I have to publicly announce that not only are those girls my friends, but also we're helping them train to become the next idol group debuting next year.  As it turns out, Tasha, Connie, and even Alana auditioned in Los Angeles into JYP Entertainment and has recently gotten accepted before the stalker pictures popped up.

Today on 11:35a.m. we're all in a meeting right before the short press conference at noon.  The only ones who weren't here were Jonghyun and Key hyung.  They're at the dorm sleeping (and probably sulking for Jonghyun hyung).

Minho hyung spoke up.  "But that still doesn't explain how SM Entertainment would send 2 of SHINee's members to Los Angeles just to help train newcomers from JYP Entertainment..."  He has a point there.

SM smiled and pulled out a file folder from underneath the desk.  "The little girl's name is Connie, right?  Her older sister is known as Nikka, correct?"  he asked us for confirmation.

Hyung and I looked at each other in shock.  How did SM know Nikka noona??

Just then, SM spoke again.  "Nikka is currently filming with Danson Tang in a new show, Lucifer's Curse, which Lee Taemin and Kim Jonghyun will film in as well for publicity."  Wait, what?!  Noona's filming?!  Eh - Jonghyun  hyung and I got casted?!  "It's to promote even further for the Lucifer album.  It has to reach internationally as possible.  What better way to spread SHINee than to cast them in a Taiwanese show which is filmed in America?  Since Taemin and Jonghyun know more fluency in Chinese, why not cast them?"

Hyung and I just gaped at SM.  So did manager hyung.  I'm guessing he didn't know this either.

SM just shrugged as if it was nothing, that smile never leaving his face.  "See?  I've got excuses for everything."

I do NOT want to know what excuses he had when he used to go to school.

But the most important thing is, what to tell Jonghyun hyung?

As soon as we reached to our dorm, before manager hyung opened the door, Minho hyung blocked him.

As if he read my thoughts, hyung looked at my direction and grinned.

"We could always give Jonghyun hyung a surprise...."  he mentioned to manager hyung.

Manager hyung looked confused.  "What?  And not tell him?"  Minho hyung nodded and pointed out, "Come to think of it, we've never pranked Jonghyun hyung before.  Only the rest of the members, but never him."

Now what is this about a prank?  Count me in!  I grinned just thinking we may give Jonghyun hyung the heart attack of a lifetime.

 

Jonghyun's POV

It's November 16.

TT.TT  When will I see my Nikka again?!

.........oh wow, I really am falling for her.

Where's my f***ing laptop?!

If Key heard me right now, he's go umma-fighting skills on me.  =___=

No thank you.

It's morning now, and I'm on a jet plane with a blind fold on.

How?

I'm as clueless as you are right now.

It started yesterday after Minho and Taemin publicly announced whatever excuse that SM made them say.  Along with manager hyung, they came back from the mini press conference and entered the living room.

Onew hyung was at that press conference, but he left early texting me that he'll get chicken for dinner tonight.  O______O

Key and I were too busy hanging around on the couch.  Key already cleaned the whole dorm and had nothing to do since we were grounded from watching T.V. and anything else.  So, I let him play with my hair as my head rested on his lap.

Manager hyung, Minho, and Taemin looked at us with raised eyebrows.

I guess we look like lovers, huh?  Especially since Key's still wearing his pink apron.

Taemin popped in front of me and smiled brightly.  "Hyung, we got a gig tomorrow morning, so be prepared!"  he cheered brightly.

That was yesterday, and now I'm blindfolded because some people kidnapped me and said we're going on a jet plane ride.  WTF?!

I thought this was some lame prank until I heard Taemin whimper behind me.  OH NO MY INNOCENT MAKNAE~!!!

Before I could say anything, someone ducktaped my mouth and told me to shut up.  AHHHHHH!!!!!

I started getting sleepy.........................................

.........................................................

.........................................................

................................

Where am I?

I slowly opened my eyes to..... a hotel?

Not just any hotel - the same one SHINee stayed in when we visited..... *gasp*  I'm no longer tied up!

OW!  My mouth is sore from that ducktape.

A middle aged guy in a business suit randomly walks into the hotel room and smiles at me.  Okay...?

He walks towards me and raises his hand.  "My name is Jing Ma Wang, the director/producer of Lucifer's curse.  Hello~"  he greeted to me in Chinese.  Eh?

I looked around me.  Aren't I at -

"HYUNG!!!  YOU'RE FINALLY AWAKE!"  Taemin?!  He's perfecftly fine in front of me!!! Wha -

He giggled.  "Minho hyung and I thought of pranking you so you'd be surprised with this offer!"  he chirped up.  WHAT?!?!?!??!

The Mr. Jing guy continued, "Lucifer's Curse is a Taiwanese show that we're filming at the moment and SM Entertainment volunteered you and Lee Taemin as part of the main cast."  What?  That's awesome!  LEE TAEMIN WHY DO YOU WANT TO PRANK ME?!??!?!?!!  THERE MUST BE A CATCH!!!!  "Would you like to see the cast and crew?"  AHA!  MAYBE THERE'S SOMEONE HERE I'M SUPPOSED TO BE SURPRISED AT!!! But who?.... Shin Sekyung?

I nodded and followed Mr. Jing and a bouncy Taemin downstairs to the main lobby.

Lee Taemin, you will SSSOOOOOO get it after this!

....meanwhile, this place looks too familiar.....

Once we entered the main lobby, Mr. Jing introduced me to the casting crew.  They each introduced themselves.

"Hi, my name is Tang Yu Zhe, but you can call me Danson."  I shook hands with the guy.  Isn't he Danson Tang?  The one who Amber's been friends with after that one hit song single?

"Hey, my name is Yang Hao Wei, but you can call me Edison."  I took a good look at him.  Oh!  He's the guy who acted with Danson on that one show!  Haha~ I loved that show!

All of a sudden, I heard a "Yo, hyung!"  I turned and smiled as I saw Amber running up to me and giving me a hug.  Was she the reason why Taemin tried to prank me thinking we were kidnapped?!  If so, he's dead!  It's just Amber!

Amber released her hug grip from me and placed her hands on my shoulders.  "Hyung,"  why does she insist on calling me this?  "...there's someone I think you'd LOVE to meet."  She grinned at me and turned around.

"Yo, Jiang Yu Di!  Come out!  There's a couple of people who want to see you!"  she called out.

"Amber, she's not used to her stage name yet.  Give her time."  Danson called out to her.

Amber sighed.  "Fine. Ahem, NIKKA!  COME OUT, THERE'S PEOPLE WAITING FOR YOU!" 

..............................................................................................................................................................................

.................................................................................................................................................................................

...............................................................................................................................................................................

WHAT.  DID.  SHE.  JUST.  SAY.

Nikka ran out wearing a simple school uniform.  She looks so.... innocent.

I just stood there gaping at her.  She seemed as shocked as I was about this situation.

"What are you doing here?"  We both asked each other at the same time.

Taemin came from behind me and whispered, "Noona's here to film with us.  She got casted as well."  Really?!

I couldn't stop myself from smiling.  This was just too good to be true!  So I was right!  We are in America....

Just then we all hear someone burst into the hotel through the glass revolving doors.  I turned around and saw someone running towards us.

"Sorry I'm late...."  The guy looked up and my jaw dropped.  Taemin's dropped as well.

What's Taemin's brother, Taesun, doing here?

Taesun bowed and introduced himself.  "Hello, my name is Lee Tae Sun - oh, Taemin-ah!  You're here!"

"I got casted here, what are you doing here?"

"I got casted here as well...."  What?  Both brothers working together?

You know, I never got to know what exactly this show is about.... what's 'Lucifer's Curse' about anyway? o_O