headlines: Almighty Diva dating Special Rookie??

Love Letter For You

Yo, Choi_Minju-Nikka here!

:D  Thank you all for reading my first story and liking/loving it so much!

It looks as though it'll be a LONGGGGGGG while until I could actually think of ending this fic.

Hope you enjoy this chapter~! ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

February 10, 2011

Minho's POV

I opened the door of the dorm room and stepped out to do an early morning workout for the day.  I woke up extra early today because I have to go on a rehearsal with Nikka, er, Kang Wi Seong.  At least her stage name is something related to the moon this time, so I'm not complaining.

Seriously, Bangul sounds too weird for a female name.  I don't even think that is a name. -____-  ...you know what?  They should juststop changing her stage name.  Why can't both companies agree with the same thing?

Key & I have to prepare 'Wi Seong' for her debut stage by tomorrow evening, when the full moon strikes.

Anyways, as I stepped out of the dorm, my foot had bumped into a folded newspaper with big bolded headlines of: 

ALMIGHTY DIVA DATING SPECIAL ROOKIE?? 

NEWLY FOUNDED COUPLE SPOTTED 2 DAYS AGO

...................................................

I carefully picked up the newspaper and unfolded it, capturing a paparazzi photo of Key and Nikka at the mall.  What was worse is that Key kept being too close to Nikka the whole time.

Ah yes, I opened the newspaper and flipped to the article on more information.  There were several more pictures printed in the paper of Key trying to be close to Nikka, and she has that usual oblivious look on her innocent face.  They were mostly shopping in girly stores and Nikka looked like she was going to kill herself from walking.  Heh, poor her - she's shopping with Key.

One picture with a detailed caption caught my eye.

It was of Nikka getting piggybacked by Key, and HE's the one holding all those shopping bags.  You could see the obvious blush on his face.

On the side, the caption read:  SHINee's Kim Kibum seen taking great care of anonymous girl.  It has been recently reported that she is a trainee, but unknown to which company she belongs to.  Kibum is blushing while the anonymous girl seems to be oblivious of it from the innocent look on her young face.  Reporters want to know who is this mysterious girl?

Then the last sentence of the article made me go look for the rest of the members and Nikka.

Every reporter and fansites now conclude that Kibum has found someone he likes and from the incident last year with Shin Sekyung & SHINee's Kim Jonghyun dating, fangirls and boys everywhere are now trying to accept in terms that this rapper is now taken.

Jonghyun's POV

WHAT.  THE.  F***.

All of the members are around Minho, reading the article.  I was the first one Minho went to, so I already know what it had been printed.  I glanced at my girlfriend beside me.  S***, she's still upset!  Nikka was the second person whom Minho (and I) showed the paper to.

Immediately, I glared at Key as he was the last person to read the article in the newspaper.  Once he was done, his eyes widened and his jaw dropped in shock.

"Kim Kibum, how could you NOT wear a disguise?  Now everyone's thinking you and Nikka are dating!  ....ARE you guys dating, anyway?"  Onew hyung asked.  We all glared at him, but then we realized he wasn't in San Francisco when I announced myself as Nikka's boyfriend.  Or when Key and I declared each other as rivals.

Taemin rolled his eyes and grabbed the leader by the arm.  "Come, hyung.  You sooooooo need a lot of catching up to do!"  he said to him as he dragged our leader to their room.  Once the door locked, we heard a whimper coming from Nikka.  The rest of us in the living room turned to see her sitting in the dining room, her head buried beneath her folded arms on top of the table.

I immediatly rushed to her side and hugged her.  Now my whole focus is on Nikka solely to comfort her.  "Nikka~ don't cry, okay, baby?  I'm here, and I won't let you go."

"Actually, you can't."  someone spoke up.

I raised my head to look up at manager hyung and Rain sunbaenim behind Lee Soo Man, who's standing in front of Key.  Lee Soo Man continued to speak.

"We need to keep up a positive image and our goal this entire year is to not get as many antifans as possible.  We all reached to a decision that Kibum will have to fake date Kang Wi Seong for the time being."

WHAT THE F***?!