WOW. THIS IS NOT AWKWARD AT ALL. O.O

Love Letter For You

hEY THERE!

I just want to drop by and ask people why my username is suddenly orange.

I began to notice later in the day today, and I'm really curious yet clueless as to why?

Am I in trouble?

Anyways, here's a probably short update of Love Letter For You.

Don't forget to check out from my account:

The Color of Love

&

My Flaming Princess

Enjoy!  :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jonghyun's POV

This is just extremely awkward. 

Right now we're all in the living room of our dorm, standing around Onew hyung who's sitting on the couch right now.  This Jang Cheon Sa girl who looks so innocent had left after Onew hyung sweetly told her he'd meet her tonight at their favorite cafe.  Of course we let her leave after she had put on the rest of her clothes.

When we caught the two of them in the kitchen, she had a quilt (surprisingly not printed with a bird pattern of some sort) wrapped around her thin body frame and her bra straps were showing.

I was really hoping she had underneath the quilt (a quilt that we've never seen before).

Poor young Jino was confused of the whole situation, so I made him leave way earlier before the girl did.

Now we're all practically gaping at a new Lee Jinki on the couch, laying on it as if he was bored.

This was new.  Onew hyung still wore his black wifebeater and normal boxers that the members have never seen him wear before.  That reminds me of the quilt, too - where did Onew hyung get these things?

Meanwhile, all of us changed out of our disguises except for Key and Nikka.  Nikka didn't bother changing because she said she'd still have to find a room to stay in first.  Key just didn't change because he was pissed at Onew hyung.

He looks like an angry b**** right now scolding his boyfriend who's about to become an ex.  Haha...don't ask how I would know that.

I clung onto Nikka away from Key.  She does NOT want to get close to him at this moment!

Minho and Taemin stayed a good meter away from Key as well as smoke literally came out from his ears.

"LEE JINKI!  WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED HERE?!  AND WHY DID YOU HAVE A S*** AROUND YOU?!"  Key nagged at him.  Eh, she didn't look like a s*** to me...Key just must be really mad at the fact the dorm is still sorta messy.  Manager hyung was found crying in the bathroom still drunk, so Key nagged at him as he kicked the manager out while Cheon Sa was changing.

Apparently that s*** comment got Onew hyung riled up and now he looks pretty pissed.  He stood up immediately and glared at Key.  

Then I heard from Minho, "Taemin, should we bring out the popcorn again?" in a whisper.  Taemin replied, "No, this is gonna go pretty fast!  I got chocolate bars to munch on, though."

"That'll do."  I whispered in reply towards them and reached for a chocolate bar in Taemin's hands.  Nikka got some as well, then we all watched the scene in front of us.

Key's POV

Onew hyung sprang up from the couch and glared at me.  I honestly didn't think he'd dare to glare at me unless it involves chicken.

And there is no chicken detected in the entire building.

There must be something wrong with him.

Suddenly Onew hyung ranted at me.  "YAH!  DON'T YOU CALL CHEON SA A S***!  SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND!"  OH HELL NO.  NO ONE SHOUTS AT THE ALMIGHTY!

"ONEW HYUNG, DO YOU NEED TO GET A LECTURE ON HOW TO OBTAIN A GIRLFRIEND?!  HOW CAN YOU GET A GIRLFRIEND?!" Oh wow, now I know how people see me as a b**** sometimes.

Onew hyung look offended, and now I can't see one inch of the clumsy leader I've come to know and love with my other members.  "ARE YOU SAYING I'M NOT COMPETENT TO FIND THE GIRL OF MY DREAMS?!  OBVIOUSLY YOU DON'T KNOW ME!"

"WELL I OBVIOUSLY DON'T, SINCE THE PLACE LOOKS TRASHED!  AND WHY THE HELL DO YOU LOOK LIKE THAT?!  THIS ISN'T WHAT YOU USUALLY LOOK LIKE - "

"THAT'S RIGHT!  THIS ISN'T WHAT I'D USUALLY LOOK LIKE!  AND YES, WE HAD A PARTY!  SO WHAT?!  BY THE WAY, I MET MY GIRLFRIEND A YEAR AGO - AND IT WASN'T AT A CHEAP BAR, NOR DID I PAY HER TO BE WITH ME.  I ACTUALLY LOVE HER, KEY!"

..........................WHAT.  DID.  THIS.  CHICKEN. SAY?!

Looks like Onew hyung didn't regret what he said because he's repeating it once more with a grin on his face.  "Yes, I LOVE CHEON SA.  I LOVE JANG CHEON SA!  Haven't you ever felt love before, Key?"  He asked me rhetorically.

As soon as he asked me that, I kept glancing at my right to find Nikka chewing on a chocolate bar, staring at the situation at hand.

He continued on.  "I don't think you know what it's like to feel the need to hold onto the one you love, but then you need to restrain that feeling because at some point, it's impossible of that person to become yours."  I know exactly how that feels, hyung.  Right now, Nikka is Jjong's girlfriend.

"Cheon Sa's no w**** I met on the streets!  She's the only one who I feel can only understand me beside manager hyung!  She makes me feel like I could do anything..."  That's how I feel about Nikka.

"So don't give me crap about this whole mess in the dorm, okay?!  I finally got a brief break from work and I wanted to spend time with my girlfriend!  Manager hyung and I thought of having a party to relax ourselves, and I swear I was going to clean up - "

"Just shut up and finish cleaning."  I finally said, staring straight into his eyes.  Onew hyung blinked several times before saying something else.

"Eh?"

From the corner of my eye, I could see Taemin dropping his chocolate bar, Minho's eyes widening (if that was even possible for Kerroro here), Jjong's jaw dropping, and Nikka looking at me weirdly; eyes full of concern for me.

I sighed and drew my hand through my hair, which I completely forgot about the wig, by the way.  The wig fell onto the floor and I caressed my own short haircut.  I looked at Onew hyung once more and sighed even more.  "Just be honest with us from now on okay?  We're a family."

Onew hyung nodded, then paused, and then looked at me.  "Um, you should probably know this..."

"What?"  we all asked him.

"Fried chicken may be my fave dish to eat, but I'm just not really crazy into chicken."

That's when I fainted.