Oblivious To The Eye

Love Letter For You

Nikka's POV

Okay, Jonghyun oppa and Key oppa have been acting sorta strange lately.

It's like...they're too overpossessive.

I tried asking the other members about it, even Jino, and they just either change the subject or tell me to figure it out myself.

I don't get it.  -___-

It started the next day after the "tour date".  :)

I woke up and dragged myself to the restroom, where Key oppa just came out from.  One look at me and he started asking me too many questions.

"WHAT THE HELL?!  WHO DID THIS TO YOU?!  DID YOU GET ?!  OMONA~ DID JONGHYUN DO THIS TO YOU?!  WHAT THE F***?!  - "

"KEY OPPA!"  I yelled.  He went quiet.  I glanced at where he was looking at.  My shoulder accidentally got banged up when I woke up a few minutes ago, so that's why there's a bruise.  It doesn't even look like a hickey, pabo.

"Yah, I got this a few minutes ago from waking up.  The bed's too short for me, and you even made me sleep in a bunkbed."

Key oppa clicked out of his senses.  "Ah, sorry.  I guess I overreacted.  That bunk bed used to be Minho's and Jjong's.  But still - why do you bruise so easily and quick?  Is your skin that sensitive?"

I nodded.  "Yep.  Oh, I almost forgot!  :D"  I ran to my bedroom and took the keychain, running back to Key oppa who's still standing at the front of the bathroom door.  "Here ya go!"  I gave him his present that I bought from my date yesterday.

He took a good look at it, then a smile grew slowly on his face.  :)

"Thank you, Nikka!"  He exclaimed and immediately pulled me into hug.  So obviously I hugged back, all in happy moods, then I felt someone tugging me away from his embrace.  I looked up at Jonghyun oppa looking oddly... jealous?  Nah, he knows he's the one for me!  Maybe more JongKey moments again?  Wow, they really do keep up with their dramas.  Haha~

He stared down up at Key  (you know what I mean, right?)  and growled a bit.  Key did the same.

Okay.............. awkward vibes, dunno why.

"I'LL BE MAKING BREAKFAST TODAY!!!"  I randomly shouted, causing the two to blink and flinch at my voice.

They turned to me and smiled brightly.  Somehow it looks forced, but oh well, I don't want my 'high' to wear off.  I turned to the kitchen and started making pancakes for breakfast.

Jonghyun's POV

As soon as Nikka left, Key and I went back to glaring at each other.  Nikka bought a gift for Key and not me?  That...hurts.

Am I jealous?  Hell yeah!

Key smirked suddenly and said,  "Yah, Jjong.  Don't you have that S.M. The Ballad schedule going on next week?  My schedule's all clear, so guess who'll be helping Nikka in training?"  I growled at him as he saundered off to his bedroom in a happy mood.

I bet you guys are wondering now what the hell is Key talking about.

Well, as it turns out, Danson Tang and Amber herself liked Nikka and recommended her to S.M. Entertainment.  Also, remember the weird creepy stalker who kept taking photos of me and Nikka?  It turns out as well that he works for J. Tune Entertainment, the one Rain-sunbaenim controls over?  He wants Nikka to join his entertainment company as well.

This was all discussed right after the whole crew was done filming.  After the whole Sekyung business last year, S.M. Entertainment allowed me to date Nikka on my own free will, so both of us won't get punished for dating each other if it EVER leaks out.  Meanwhile, Nikka was unsure of which company to choose, so she suggested "why not both companies own her" in her exact words.

So now, both S.M. Entertainment AND J. Tune Entertainment signed a contract with Nikka to work projects for Korea and Taiwan as an entertainer.  She wanted to go in a group, but Key and I suggested she go solo, which both founders agreed upon.  Tito was against it at first, but Nikka thought of it as a way for her to have a reason to move to Korea.  Key & I were there when she told her parents that she wanted to earn money for her family and at the same time get the education she deserves.

Okay!  Going back to where I am......

Upset with Key, I walked to the kitchen to see Nikka's back facing me as she mixed the batter in a bowl.  I realized her pajamas and mine, then slowly smiled.  We do look compatible as a couple.

I quietly crept up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist.  Nikka froze for a second but then realized who I am.  She chuckled.

"You smell spicy and sweet all at once.... mmmm... Brit by Burberry?"  she guessed.  Dang, she's right.

I looked at her.  "Have you been through my drawer without me knowing?  Otherwise how would you know the scent brand?"

She shrugged.  "I get bored shopping with mother and fooled around with the perfumes.  Plus I have photographic memory + am able to recognize scents."  I smiled and squeezed her tighter.  She smelled like fresh citrus, nutmeg, tobacco...?  I leaned in closer to her neck and sniffed once more.

"Nikka, you wear Vera Wang for Men?"  I asked.  Her eyes widened and turned to look at me with a perplexed look on her face.

"Have YOU been through my drawer  without me knowing??"  I laughed heartily and kissed her on the cheek.

"No...it's just that the cologne is FOR MEN, but you seem to be the only female to pull off this scent and look y at once."  I trailed down kisses down her neck as she giggled.  Nikka stopped me once she thought of something.

"Yah, oppa, I need to cook.  Meanwhile, go to my room and check the top bunk.  Got a surprise for you~"  she cooed.  My face brightened in delight as I rushed to her room.  So she DID get me something!  :D

 

the next day.......

Minho's POV

Well this is interesting.

Jonghyun hyung's busy schedule starts next week, so he's using his whole vacant time now to make sure Nikka loves him more than Key.

Pabo, hyung, she does.  -____-

Key is currently plotting in his room of how to win Nikka's heart.  He even called Amber over immediately right after she arrived back to Korea yesterday afternoon to help him.

Pabo, hyung, Amber's your true love.  =_____=  You're like partially the reason why she left to America several months ago for 'vacation'.

Yeah, I know all this because I'm friends with everyone.  I'm not a hyung like what the internet says.

Anyways, right now it's lunchtime at the dorms and I'm practically irritated.  I'm trying to talk to Nikka's sister, Connie, on the phone about their debut that'll come up soon.  VNT is about to make a music video soon and I have to be in the music video as a DJ.  :)  Of course I accepted the project right away  - it'll give me a chance to be near Connie!

Boy you don't know how embarrassed and happy I was last night when I accidentally left my diary out in the living room.  Nikka thought it looked like an interesting book until she read what was in it.  She confronted to me about it all calm yet a bit scary.  "If you ever hurt my sister, I'll make sure you'll never see your hyungs and not be able to attend DreamTeam for a whole year!"  she scolded me, then she went all bipolar on me, saying that I'm lucky her sister actually sees me attractive at this point.

Aish, I'm getting off topic!  Maybe it's because of the two idiots in front of me arguing about who'll be going on a special duet with Nikka, or now her stage name she'll be debuting in Korea is Kang Bangul.

"Yah!  Nikka and I are trying to talk to her sister if you don't mind!"  I shouted at Jonghyun hyung and Key, frustrated that I can't even talk to my crush.

Onew hyung, who was back to his chicken self at the moment, has once again stopped chewing his fried chicken leg as he heard me shout.  Taemin, sitting next to him, had a shocked expression on his face.  The 2 idiot hungs I was shouting at just now faced me as if I truly was an alien from outerspace.  Manager hyung was also eating with us, but now he's staring at my face from my sudden outburst.  Nikka was still holding onto the phone and her jaw dropped in shock.

.....................................................................FML.

I grabbed the phone from Nikka and glared at 2 of my hyungs.  "You guys have been fighting over this since last night when manager hyung gave us the news!  Jonghyun hyung, you can't sing with Nikka because you're her boyfriend and people might find out later on so it's best if you wait until later!  Key, you can't sing with Nikka because you're the one who's supposed to train her in dancing!  Aish, plus you both have S.M. The Ballad and girl group dances to memorize!  Both of you don't have the time!!!!"  I roared at them.

............................................................................................................................................................

..................................................................................

.............................................

....................

......

...

"THEN YOU BE THE ONE TO SING WITH HER!"  Jonghyun hyung and Key decided at the same time.

I swear they both share the same damn brain.

"What?"  I'm at disbelief here.

Onew hyung snapped his fingers.  "That's right!  Minho-yah, as a rapper, this could be pretty big for you, especially SHINee!" he exclaimed in amazement.

"........................................"

"This is a great idea!  I'll tell S.M. Entertainment and J. Tunes Entertainment immediately!"  manager hyung cheered for joy and pulled out his cellphone as he stood up and walked to the living room.

"............................................"

"Hyung!"  I turned my attention to Taemin calling me.  He pointed at the phone I was holding.  Oh!  Connie!  I held the phone to my ear.

"Hello?  Connie, are you still there?"

"Minho!!!!  This is awesome!  You'll get to perform with my sister!  I'd be glad if you could sing~ you rarely even sing nowadays, since you rap."

........................................I think I reached to a decision.

I smiled and turned to Nikka, only to find out that she's no longer sitting next to me.  I frowned when I also noticed Jonghyun hyung and Key gone.  Together with Taemin and Onew hyung, we stood up and searched for those 3.

We suddenly heard a racket coming from Nikka's bedroom and ran to there.  I opened the door and saw Nikka on the top part of the bunkbed that Jonghyun hyung and I used to own.  Jonghyun hyung and Key tried to climb up to her, but the ladder is missing.  What the -

"YAH!  WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?!"  Onew hyung yelled at them.  The two stopped what they were trying to do and pointed at each other.

"HE TRIED TO TOUCH HER!!!"  they both exclaimed at the same time.  Their eyes widened and turned to each other.  "YAH!  STOP COPYING ME!"

Onew hyung shook his head at the two.  That's when we all noticed that Nikka wasn't paying attention to the conversation.

I glanced at her again on the top bunk, like, at the very far corner.  I guess these pabos freaked her out from the clingyness.

But that's not all I noticed.

Nikka was trying to block out the noise by singing from whatever song blasted from her headphones.  And guess what song? ^^

I think you're so full of it, full of it
You just don't know when to let up baby
I think you're so arrogant, arrogant
But you think you're so much better baby
That I think it aint dealt before me to judge you by your flaws and that's why
No I could criticize, but I put that aside
To focus on you and I

Ladies and gentlemen, we have our song.  ;)