Filming Begins + Something's Amiss

Love Letter For You

Before Taemin and Jonghyun came, the director/producer already filmed the 1st few episodes.  So now they're filming the 6th episode in which Taemin's character gets taken in the airport by a ual predator.  They had used Kingone Wang to act the part of an attacker, and much to everyone's surprise, Taemin's acting skills improved a lot.

About a week passed and finally the 7th episode where Kingone Wang gets killed on the street bridge will be filmed.  Jonghyun won't start filming until they get to San Fransisco the week after.

The killing part was Nikka's excitement of the day.

But Jonghyun thought otherwise of the day.

Let's go recap to the day:

In the morning, Jonghyun read the script that Nikka and Taemin had to follow for the day.  He grimaced, for some reason.

"With the help of a kind stranger, Yu Di searched the streets for Tae Min's unconscious body.  His soul had guided her to his body, and they finally found him in a dark alley.  Tae Min wakes up immediately to the kind stranger's voice, also shaking him by the shoulders.  Tae Min flinches at the touch and starts running for it, Yu Di ends up chasing after him and hugs him from behindHe struggles in her embrace, but she slowly whispers in his ear that everything will be alright, and he slowly lets himself be hugged for a long time until something snaps in her head.  The sudden feeling made her call out to the kind stranger to help carry Tae Min as she bolts to the nearest bridge, coincidentally where Tae Sun and Yu Zhe are at."

Taemin walked into the room and heard Jonghyun read that scene out loud.  "Why are you reading that out loud, hyung?"  he asked.

Jonghyun managed to give him a death glare before standing up from his spot and walking off, but not until Taemin stopped him by grabbing his arm.

"Hyung, what's wrong?  You don't think I can do it?  Act like I was ?" Taemin pouted.  Jonghyun shook his head.

"No, that's not what I'm upset about..." Jonghyun sighed and ran his hand through his hair.

Taemin looked confused.  "Then why are you so upset?"

Jonghyun let out another sigh and looked away from Taemin's gaze on him.  "It's just... you get to be hugged from behind for a long period of time.... by Nikka."

Blinking numerous times, Taemin now gets what he's feeling.

 

Ahhh.... hyung's jealous of me.  I get to have a back hug from noona.....heheheh I have an idea~

 

"Ah!  Are jealous, hyung?"  Taemin teased Jonghyun.  "Shut up."  mumbled Jonghyun and left the room for breakfast.

 

2:57p.m. at the dark alleyway.

 

Jonghyun's POV

This .

Like literally.

I had nothing to do, so I tagged along to watch freakin` Taemin get hugged in the back by Nikka.

Yes, I know.  I'm jealous.  So f***ing jealous right now.  *___*

I mean, do you see what they're wearing?! 

Taemin was wearing something loose (imagine it dirty and torn) plus he looks beaten up, whereas Nikka was wearing THAT!  Which pissed me off because she was wearing only denim shorts underneath, due to her stylist's pleasure of dressing her up!

.....how do I know Nikka was wearing shorts underneath when they can be barely seen in that dress?

Um......the fall wind sorta blew behind her while they were filming, and I caught a glimpse of her shorts.  I sighed in relief earlier, knowing she at least wore shorts.

.....yah, don't look at me like that.  I'm not a ert.

Besides that point, man, everyone especially me were surprised behind the camera.

Why?

Because the maknae pulled off the looks and movements of a young boy who got .

Damn, he's got guts and tons of talent to act so professional.

"And..... CUT!!!!"  The director yelled out, ending the scene with the 'kind stranger' who helped carry Taemin as he's running after Nikka.

You may ask yourselves why I quoted 'kind stranger'.

That's because the 'kind stranger' turned out to be Minho.

o_O <---- I know, that was my reaction, too.

Earlier, before they started filming, Minho briefly filled me in on why we were here in the first place.

That certain scandal on Halloween caused Taemin and Minho to HAVE to participate in this project and also to help out the girls in training.  Then why am I here?  Minho said SM just used me as part of the plan because I fit the role in this filming project, so I just went with it. :)

Anyways, the next filming won't start until an hour later, and the next location for it was pretty near, so the director/producer told us to relax and chill before we start again.

Then that's when my blood boiled.

Because that's when Taemin ran up to Nikka and whispered closely to her ear.

WHATTHEF***THAT'SMYNIKKAYOU'REFLIRTINGWITHBOY!!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't stand watching them and just speed walked towards the park.  There was a tree I wanted to climb on and I did as soon as I reached there.

But before I could climb up the tree, someone started hugging me from behind.  WHAT THE -

I turned around and gasped lightly as I saw Nikka's bubbly face smiling up at me.  NIKKA'S HUGGING ME?! WOOHOO!!!!

"Tae-sshi said that he noticed you had a bad day and being the king of skinship, all you need is a hug."  She explained then shrugged her shoulders.  "So I thought of hugging you.  Is that okay?"  YES IT'S OKAY!!!

"Um, sure."  I simply replied, trying to act normally around her.  Damn, why do i feel so jittery?

I looked up at the leaves and branches above me, then back at Nikka.

All I gotta say is - THANK YOU MAKNAE!!! I PROMISE TO GIVE YOU BANANA MILK FOR A WHOLE MONTH!!!

Nikka's POV

"So, do you want to climb up with me?"  Jonghyun oppa asked me as he pointed up at the tree's huge branches behind him.

I shrugged.  "Sure, why not?"  Well, I also had homework to finish, but I'm good at finishing my work last minute, so okay.

I climbed right after he did.  He extended his hand out to me and I took it, letting him pull me towards him and helped me sit next to him on one of the highest branches.  Did I mention how big this tree was?!  Damn, and I don't come here often?!

Really, I, like, live nearby. -__- What have I been doing with my life?

So anyways, Jonghyun oppa and I have been chatting away about our lives, from discussin the scandal to just the simple facts about us.  Suddenly, Jonghyun oppa looked away from me with a guilty expression.

"Oppa, what's wrong?"  I asked him.  He looked back at me.

"Nikka, I'm really sorry I haven't emailed you while I was in Korea."  He apologized to me.  My eyes widened and I shook my head, smiling away.

"No, no, it wasn't your fault.  Because of our friends and my sister, you weren't able to have access to your laptop.  It's okay, as long as we're together right now, right?"  I reassured him.  My eyes blinked into sudden confusion.

We sound as if we're in a long distant relationship. O___O

I watched Jonghyun staring at me for a sec, noticing my words, then smiled brightly at me.  "Right!"  he chimed in.

He didn't get affected?  So he doesn't - wait, why are you like this, Nikka?!  Snap out of it!  He's just a friend... right?

Before I could open my mouth to change the subject, oppa and I both heard whistles and random awes below us.  We looked down at a random group of guys in dark clothing looking up at us.  Oh, they look like bad people.

One of them began to speak.  Or shout.  "Hey, why not do her there right now?!"  Everyone in his group laughed and high fived him.

I was about to jump down and punch him right there, but Jonghyun oppa stopped me by grabbing my arm and pulling me even more towards him.  He wrapped his arms around my waist, securing me from jumping.

"Go away, man!  Nothing to see here!"  He shouted in English at the group below us.  He had a gangster accent, heh.  Well, look what he was wearing. (exclude the hat)

As soon as the group reluctantly left (more like they were scared by the evil look of Kim Jonghyun hehe), oppa whispered closely behind my ear, "Next time wear something less revealing, so this doesn't happen again."

I looked at him.  "Oppa, as uncomfortable as I am in this clothing, the director/producer told me I have to stick with this kind of wardrobe until after my character kills Kingone Wang."  I informed him.

He frowned at my reply and hugged me even tighter, causing me to blush and look away.  Oh God, I hope he doesn't find me blushing!

"Eh?  Nikka, have you been losing weight?"  Jonghyun oppa asked me as he squeezed me tighter. Oh dear, he's too close!  F***!

I simply nodded and glanced at him.  I caught him staring at me with a smile on his face.

"You know you're cute when your face is red, right?"  he asked me.  I blushed an even darker shade of red and he laughed, pinching my cheeks.

The next thing I knew, he leans in forward to me and...........................

 

"JJONG!!!  NIKKA!!!  YEOBO~~~!!!!!!!!  WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING UP THERE?!?!!?!?!?!"

 

THE F***?!  Both oppa and I screamed as we backed off of each other, causing both of us to fall off the tree.

I landed in the arms of someone - I couldn't see because I shut my eyes quickly.  I slowly opened them up to see....

KEY OPPA?!

I took a quick good look at him panicking.  Gotta admit, he looks vaguely familiar and attractive at th same time, but I can't put my finger on it....

Since this is the 1st time I've seen him up close in something NOT girly, I find him really handsome... wait, what am I thinking?  BOY, PUT ME DOWN!!!! GRRR!!!!

Key's POV

I ran towards the park after meeting up with Taemin earlier.  He told me Jjong and Nikka went over here to hang out.  Omo~ I hope I'm not too late!

....you may be wondering why I'm in America also.  And where Onew hyung is at.

Eh.  That man is probably eating chicken back in Korea by now. =___=

I swear, that's like freakin` bad for your health!

Anyways, I left the clumsy boy in Korea to get on a jet plane to America.  Why?

Because I find it unfair that Jjong gets to be here while Taemin and Minho HAVE to be here!  Grr!!!  Unfair!

And you'd think the leader of SHINee would think the same way I do?!  Hell no!!  He simply just shrugged and told me to let it go!  Hmph!  The hell with him!  That's why I left Onew hyung behind!

Meanwhile, I stopped immediately in my tracks once I found Jjong and Nikka.  They were cuddled up on top of a tree and Jjong leans in and - OH HELL NO!  I WON'T LET THAT HAPPEN!

"JJONG!!!  NIKKA!!!  YEOBO~~~!!!!!!!!  WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING UP THERE?!?!!?!?!??"

Mwahahah!  Success!

....OMO?!  YEOBO AND NIKKA ARE FALLING!!! WHO DO I SAVE FIRST?!

.......................I think it's pretty obvious ladies should always be rescued.

I ran right below the tree and catched Nikka just in time.  Her eyes were closed shut as I took in what was in front of me.

Damn!  Nikka looks really cute!  But, her legs are a little revealing.... oh, she's opening her eyes.

Okay, now she's glaring at me. o_O  Need to speak now!

"Nikka, are you okay?!  Yah, you shouldn't be that high up on a tree limb!  What would happen if I didn't catch you, huh?!"  I scolded her.

Her glare softened and now she looks guilty.  "Sorry, Key oppa."  she replied.  Damn, stop beating so fast, this damn heart of mine!

Still with Nikka in my arms, I turned around in surprise to find Minho carrying Jjong in his arms.  Huh.  Must be why I didn't hear a cry of pain from Jjong.  Minho must've catched him.

Minho walked towards me with Jjong still in his arms.  "Hey, Key, if you're here, then where's Onew hyung?"  Jjong asked me.

"I wonder what hyung's doing now...."  Minho wondered aloud.  Eh.  Probably eating chicken.