Love Letter For Me?

Love Letter For You

Sorry for the misguided info last chapter.

1st quarter moon is on the 11th of February, but the full moon goes on at the 18th.

I'm lazy, so I won't change it.  ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Key's POV

I smiled on the inside and celebrated in my head.

Yeah, I'm evil.  :P

I decided not to listen to Amber's advice and go shopping with Nikka without a disguise.  Her advice was to go check indirectly if Nikka has any feelings for me whatsoever.  But what if she doesn't?

I'm not taking that chance to get rejected.

So I purposely dragged Nikka to go shopping with me 2 days ago - no one else was at home so it was perfect.  :)

We both actually had good and fun time going to the mall.  Sure, we both nearly chewed our heads off at each other, but that just goes to show how much she loves me, right? ^^ Besides, she's been smiling like an airhead most of the time when we found cute things that she likes; for example:  Hello Kitty (not in pink), Chococat, morning glory products, and Pocky.

I had a feeling this would happen, but seeing now how upset Jjong and Nikka looks, I can't help but feel slightly guilty.

But I love her.

Lee Soo Man looked regretful but his voice had a firm punch in my gut as I heard the next words sound like a punishment.  "Kim Kibum, you will have to date Kang Wiseong for at least a few months, and then find a mutual way to break up if you two still won't wish to date."

I slowly nodded and glanced at Jjong.  He glared at me like that same look I used against him when he once added his red boxers and black skinny jeans to the dryer where my white clothes were at.

Did I mention at that time he accidentally left his blue ink pen in his black skinny jeans in that dryer?

.............I'm sorry, Jjong, but this is my chance to be with Nikka, even for just a moment.

Rain sunbaenim then turns to Jjong, saying, "All 3 of us know you and Nikka are actually dating, but please, we request you two not to interact as lovers anymore for the time being - " BAM!  Jjong freakin` punched RAIN in the nose! OMONA~! O.O

Jonghyun's POV

I punched Rain sunbaenim in the face, ignored everyone's shocked cries, and ran out of the dorm.  I need to clear my head.

I love her.  I f***ing love Nikka!

How could they do this to us?!  Just when I got permission to date whoever I want - THIS happens!

My eyesight began to blur, then after a moment of running, I felt a tear sliding down my cheek.  F***, no wonder they call me the King of Tears.

I ran in a random direction towards...well, I don't know where.  My eyes were too busy crying to figure out where I am.  It was as if my feet have a mind of their own.  Once I felt tired, I let my feet slowly come to a stop and slowly looked up from the ground, letting my eyes run with water.  This place is where I sometimes wander off to in order to cool down form all my activities.

I hid from anyone who could recognize me and sat down quietly.  All I can hear is the small pond water beside me and people away from me talking about their own problems and stuff.  I glanced at my watch.  12:05p.m.

Tomorrow is Nikka's debut, technically, with Minho.  Her solo debut is scheduled in the summer, but tomorrow will just be a special performance with Minho.

This because I was planning on publicly announcing the next day afterwards that Nikka's my girlfriend.  Now I can't.  :(

Stupid Key - how could he do this?!

All of a sudden, I felt something press into my hand.  I looked down and saw Nikka's familiar hand holding mine, inbetween our hands an envelope.

Just then I noticed the hand she placed the envelope in was where I wore the bracelet that she gave me.

She loves me, doesn't she?  She only told me she likes me.... and I only told her I like her.....s***, why does this have to happen to us?

I looked up from the boulder I'm sitting on.  Nikka's standing in front of me with a facial expression of sorrow....her figure turned blurry all of a sudden.

We both didn't need to say anything - we were comfortable in this silence as she wrapped her arms around me, while I practically sobbed on her shoulder and near her neck.

I can't say it, if I do, she'll feel so much regret when she's with him.

 

later that night........

I finally got home with Nikka.  She cried earlier, too, but not as much as I did.  Like I said, King of Tears.

It turned so awkward once we bumped into Key.

He had an unreadable expression on his face, but you can tell he had been slightly crying.

So now it hits him how much this is hurting all of us.  Because of what he did, I can't comfortably look at him as a best friend anymore.  More importantly, Nikka's going to feel so awkward in here.

Without saying any words, Nikka & I walked into our rooms.  Once I closed my door, I leaned against it to listen to Key's footsteps going away and heard the door slam shut.  Right when he slammed his door shut, the rest of SHINee and manager hyung began to talk regularly, as if there wasn't drama going on here.  I sighed and turned around to undress.

I was down to only my boxers when I almost forgot what was in my pocket.  I raised my jeans and stared at the envelope Nikka had given me in one of the pockets.  Slowly, I pulled it out and tossed my jeans onto the floor, now backing up to my bed.  I sat down and hesitated on opening the envelope.

Taking a deep breath, my fingers flipped the envelope seal and pulled out a lined paper with writing on it.

A letter?  For me?

The paper was folded into 3 halves.  I unfolded the paper and turned it to read:

 

Dear Jonghyun,

             Since we're in Korea, I will not have the nerve to even write in Hangul - you'll just have to read this for yourself in English.  ;)  *sigh*  Babe, I'm really going to miss being near you all the time.  It's because of one minor slip-up that this is currently happening to us.

             You are always my love first - idol/mentor second in my life.  Oh gosh I hate being sappy so let's just get straight to the f***ing point here:

I LOVE YOU.

I really do love you.  Oh God, how I want to confess this to you in person!

....but then again, this was how we first communicated like crazy, so I'm deciding on confessing to you here. hehe~

Do you want to continue writing like this in the meantime? ^^  I bet no one will find out.  I'll make sure of it.

If you accept my love for you, wait until midnight and quietly sneak into my room.  I'll leave the door open for you.

                                                                                                                                            Don't get erted!  Still a minor here!

                                                                                                                                                                            Nikka

 

What the f*** am I still doing here?  I gotta get ready for tonight!  ;)

Sure, she said don't get erted, so we won't be doing that....?  NO, WE WON'T.  SHE'S AS OLD AS TAEMINNIE.

She loves me.

She said so here.

......................................................................the clock says midnight.  I'm going after her!

Nikka's POV

Did he read my letter?

Will he love me back?

Is he really angry?

Is he still crying?

Won't he hate me?

Will he patch things up with Key oppa?

Does he love me even to begin with?

Because I love him.

..................oh wow, I sound like I have ADD.

I know I'm supposed to be sleeping by now, but I'm so depressed and anxious all at once, trying not to get my hopes up if Jonghyun oppa decides to call it off.  I still love him, and Key oppa's supposed to be my FAKE boyfriend, right?

To make matters worse, technically it's the 11th - full moon tonight.  I'll be singing/rapping with Minho on a special stage, being recognized as Key oppa's girlfriend and the only rookie to be working under 2 entertainment companies.

I nearly drifted off into sleep on the bottom bunk of the bed until someone opened the door and quickly locked it from the inside.  I sat up bolting and before I could react, Jonghyun oppa jumped on top of me and started kissing me fully on the lips.  It got passionate for about a minute until we broke it off, needing oxygen to breath.

" *pant* I love you, Nikka.  *pant*  I just couldn't find the right time to say it until now, sorry."  Jonghyun oppa spoke with sincerity as he hugged me close to his chest.  I smiled into his chest and closed my eyes, suddenly feeling him settling me down on my bed and crawling on top of me, kissing me everywhere he could find skin contact.

We made out on the bed until 1a.m. and slept there beside each other (no not like THAT erts) until 5:35a.m., when Minho oppa had been the one to wake me up.

He put a finger to his lips.  "Shhh.  Hyung looks like he's tired after yesterday, so let's just leave him resting here, at least until you, me, and Key leave for today's schedule.  You ready?"  I nodded and smiled at Jonghyun oppa beside me.  I kissed his lips gently and left to go get ready for tonight.