The Will To Move On (re-edited the whole story due to new rule - just blocked swear words)

Love Letter For You

Key's POV

After I woke up this morning, I headed out to the kitchen to find the manager, Minho, Taemin, and Onew hyung already eating breakfast.  I raised my eyebrow at them - I'm the one that usually cooks around here....what are they eating?

"Wait, you guys can cook?"

Everyone in the kitchen froze and turned to me with the same sorrowful/We're-in-deep-s*** look.  What the heck?

Out of being random, everyone pointed at Minho.  WHAT?!  HE CAN COOK?!  AND HE'S ALWAYS THE FIRST ONE TO TELL ME TO COOK FOR HIM!!!!!

Wait, calm down, Kibum.  Maybe he didn't do so good.....

Is that a Canadian breakfast?

I slowly glanced at Minho.  He started shaking in fear and got up quickly.  He advanced further into the kitchen for a minute and got back with a plate of the same thing, except bigger.  What the heck?

Minho placed the plate to where I usually eat at.  "Dig in, Key hyung.  I made it just for you - extra bacon." he said nervously.

Did something happen?

Slowly yet cautiously, I take my seat and started eating my breakfast.  I stopped chewing halfway.  "Minho."

I could hear him gulp and see him shake from the corner of my eye.  "Yes. hyung?"

I shot him a glare.  "WHY THE HELL DO YOU KEEP TELLING ME TO COOK FOR YOU IF YOU'RE COOKING IS JUST AS AWESOME?!?!"  I spat at him right after I swallowed.

Everyone else sighed in relief as I made that outburst.  What the - ?

"Yah, yah, why're you all breathing like that?  What did you think I was going to say?"  I questioned them.

They all looked uneasy at me.  Just then, Jjong & Nikka came out of their rooms and joined us in the kitchen.  The manager started glaring at them.  What the hell?

Ignoring him, I suddenly reminded myself what I was about to do.  I turned back to the manager.  "Hey, manager-sshi, could you hold a press conference for me that I've broken up with Kang Wiseong?"  I requested, jabbing my thumb at Nikka as I continued with my breakfast.

Manager-sshi spat out his orange juice.  Ewwwwww.

"K-Kibum.....?"  He looked at me wide-eyed.  "You seen the newspapers then?"  I looked at him weirdly, tilting my head to the side.

Jjong & Nikka did the same thing from the corner of my eye.  Taemin spoke up.  "Judging by their reactions, hyung, I don't think all 3 of them know about the newspaper headlines."

Onew hyung slowly showed me what was on the front page of his newspaper that he was reading.  All 3 of us gasped at the headlines.

KANG WISEONG CHEATING ON SHINee's KEY WITH SHINee's JONGHYUN!

Fans are now outraged with recent paparazzi photos from last night, before SHINee's Key arrived home.  It shows here proof of SHINee's Kim Jonghyun carrying a sleeping Kang Wiseong into the SHINee dorm.  Some citizens may say that this is a harmless act in helping out a friend's girlfriend, because afterwards it was reported that Key came back into the dorm.  Unfortunately, many fans remember the day when Jonghyun & Shin Sekyung were caught going home as Jonghyun dropped Sekyung off at her apartment after a movie screening.  Plus, although there is chemistry between Kang Wiseong and Kim Jonghyun, there is no proof that there is such cheating coming from Wiseong, especially since it was released that she's the purest performer in SM Entertainment and J.Tune Entertainment.  It is an indication of this action that few netizens conclude of her innocence and oblivious personality.  There is still more controversy and matters will be looked into to see if it is a false rumour.

Indeed, there were many pictures - clear shots of Jjong & Nikka carelessly walking home and playing dancing games on the quiet streets of Seoul.  Aish, this stupid dino!

Although my heart ached upon seeing them close like this, I felt rather more scared for them due to the media.  They might end up getting hurt because of publicity like this!

I turned to glare at Jjong.  "You stupid idiot, if you're gonna show affection to your girlfriend, at least do it in private!"  I hissed at him.  He & Nikka looked down in shame.  I rolled my eyes and stood up to go towards Nikka and pushed her head up by her chin.  "Yah, you're not the idiot here!  Only this dino next to you!"  I scolded at her.

"Kibum,"  Manager-sshi started speaking to me, "for now the company informed me to give you the following instructions:  You are to stay away from all publicity media and stay at Cho Jinho's house - and yes, it's Jino, Jonghyun's disciple."

I slowly nodded and headed towards my room to pack immediately.  After 2 hours of packing (everyone complained about my 8 bags of luggage), manager-sshi and Onew hyung drove me to Jino's place while the rest stay with Jjong & Nikka at our place.  I heard Lee Soo Man, JYP, and Rain hyung will drop by this afternoon upon the matter.  Aish~ I hope they're okay!

Meanwhile, once I got dropped off, I rang the doorbell in the dorm building.  "Coming~"  I heard Jino shout, then he opened the door.

I squealed and ran over to him, pinching his cheeks.  "Aigoo~ you're so cute!  Look at you in that outfit!"  I shouted in excitement.  Jino whined, causing 2 other people in the room to laugh in hysterics.

I looked up and nearly coughed when I saw Kyuhyun hyung & Amber sitting on the floor in front of the television.  For some reason, my heart stopped beating as I saw Amber.  But then a second later I felt like glaring at Kyuhyun hyung beside her.

Amber smiled at me.  "Come, Key hyung!  We're playing Mario Kart on Wii, wanna join?"  She offered an extra game controller.

I smiled back and grabbed the controller from her, plopping a seat inbetween Kyuhyun hyung and Amber.

What?  I'd like to get comfortable with the person I talk to the most in this room - which is Amber.  :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nikka's POV

"WHAT WERE YOU TWO THINKING?!"  Lee Soo Man scolded me and Jonghyun oppa as we sat on the couch.  Lee Soo Man, JYP, and Rain oppa were occupying themselves into pacing back and forth in the living room right in front of us.

Jonghyun oppa & I faced the polished wooden floor beneath us as JYP continued the lecture.  "HAVE YOU SEEN THE COMMENTS ON THE INTERNET?!  ANTIFANS OF JONGKYUNG FROM LAST YEAR ARE NOW ANTIFANS OF JONGSEONG!!!!  JONGSEONG!"

Rain oppa paused right in front of us, which made me flinch a bit.  Jonghyun oppa caught my flinch and looked at me with concern.

"Actually, majority of the fans from SHINee & Kang Wiseong plus the media seem to be shipping this issue."  What Rain oppa said made everyone in the room look at him.  "What?  It's true; everyone wants to know who Wiseong will choose in the end - Jonghyun or Key?"

Lee Soo Man & JYP looked to each other and nodded before staring down at me.  I cringed and tried backing up in my seat, but to no avail.  They slowly came closer and tried making eye contact with me.

Suddenly - "Choose Jonghyun.""Choose Key."

........what? o.O

The 2 company owners glared at each other.  "Yah, I've been watching the final edited version of Lucifer's Curse, and I see the chemistry between those 2!  Besides, fans are gonna wonder why Kang Wiseong is in a show with Kim Jonghyun!"  Lee Soo Man argued.

"What?!  But netizens everywhere love KeySeong!  If Wiseong chooses Jonghyun, then she'll be hated amongst all Locket Shawols!"  JYP retorted.

My body tensed up with the yelling, and before I knew it, Jonghyun oppa had his arms wrapped around me and pulled me close to him.  I looked up at him as he glared at the old guys in front of us, his hands carefully cupping my ears away from the excess noise.

"SHUT UP!  CAN'T YOU SEE YOU'RE MAKING HER FEEL BAD?!  IT'S NOT HER FAULT!  IT WAS ALL MINE!"  Jonghyun oppa yelled at them.

All 3 owners of the company looked shocked seeing Jonghyun oppa like this.  All of a sudden they looked at the ground in shame.  Eh?

"We're sorry, Kang Wiseong~"  they reluctantly apologized, their tones sounded as if they were kids who took my lollipop away. =.=""

Jonghyun oppa sounds more mature than them.....

I slowly felt like I was calming down as Jonghyun oppa hugged me tighter.  The day was too tiring; I felt like sleeping on a log.

My eyelids started to slowly drop and close, making me rest my sight as I felt more comfortable in oppa's embrace.  The last thing I heard was 2 guys bickering, 1 guy trying to calm the 2, and I felt a peck on the top of my head as I drifted off to sleep.

 

 

By the next day, I tried to exercise in the morning.  I've been doing this routine for the past few weeks since after the 1st week that I got here.  Minho oppa was the one helping me into jogging and always bring a soccer ball with him.  We'd play early in the morning until we get called back into the dorms.  Thanks to me knowing how to blend in unnoticed, Minho oppa and I would be in disguise and no one figured out we'd be famous people.

But this time, when I woke up at 4:30a.m., I realize I wasn't able to even be near Jonghyun oppa, thanks to Rain oppa. =.=  He decided we should not meet up like that again until the press cools down. 

And to my luck, Minho oppa rooms with Jonghyun oppa.

Usually, I would cope with that, but how am I supposed to wake Minho oppa up?  He won't even hear his alarm going off, and it's pretty loud.  I usually wake him up every morning for our daily routine.

So, in conclusion, I decided to go by myself to the park and play with.....damn, Minho oppa has all the soccer balls in his room.  And he shares a room with Jonghyun oppa!  Aigoo~ - WAIT!  I can practice basketball!  Hehe~!

I grabbed a nice new basketball from the closet (I got it as a congrats-on-debut-squirt gift from Minho oppa) and changed from simple pajamas into a hoodie and track pants (also courtesy from Minho oppa).  I slowly crept out of my bedroom and into the hallway to put on my sneakers before creeping out the door.

I used the elevator and continued on my morning routine.......until I walked out of the dorm building.  I had my hood up - how did these girls find me?!

Let's rewind:  I was walking away from the security guards who were about to follow me, but when I turned around they were magically gone and the bushes were making too many movements......it's not even windy.

I gulped inaudibly and turned back to the front of me, where I can see the park.  Awww~ I wanted to play with the security guards!  Sometimes they play with me and Minho oppa in soccer games.

Anyways, I started to walk over there until a group of girls in... eccentric outfits stepped right into my path.  Don't tell me that's supposed to be a standard uniform somewhere here in Korea...

Suddenly one of the girls pushed me hard and I dropped to the floor on my .  Ow!  I sat up quickly and just stared at the girls in front of me.  What the hell was that about?

"STAY AWAY FROM JONGHYUN AND KEY, YOU W****!"  another one yelled at me.  W****?!  Oh, f*** no.

Before I could say anything, a 3rd girl kicked me in the stomach, causing me to fall backwards onto the ground again.  I groaned as the rest of that s****y group gathered around me and kept calling me a w**** for "stealing Jonghyun & Key oppa" and being a "two-timer".  I yelped in pain as I felt a cut from my lower left side near my abdomen.  I looked down and found blood.

My eyes widened and glanced at the pocket knife one of the girls were holding.  Huh.  So that's why mother never let me keep my pocket knife back at home every time I go out to buy something in the afternoon.

But it's morning - so what the hell?!?!

Usually, I'd feel unaffected and try to fight back, but lately I haven't eaten much because of the rumours and everything happening in my life lately.  It was too much stress, and I barely ate again.  The fact that this b**** stabbed me doesn't help at all, either.

Next thing I knew, I felt a pair of arms encircling around me.  What the -

"Keep away from her."  the familiar voice growled behind me.  My eyesight turned blurry from the pain near my stomach, but I can see the girls backing away from me.  The one holding the pocket knife was immediately taken care of by a security guard.  Finally!

Key oppa hissed at the girls in front of us.  Or more like yelled.  "YAH!  SHE'S NOT A W****!  WE WERE NEVER A COUPLE IN THE FIRST PLACE!  SO PLEASE - STOP HURTING HER!"

What happened next was all a blur, because I started to black out, hearing Key oppa call "Wiseong-ah!" to me several times.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jonghyun's POV

 next week

March is almost ending.  What a new way to start spring, huh.

Not really.

I've encountered the weirdest meeting as I walked out of the SM building after working on S.M. The Ballad.  I walked home to find these angry girls in front of my dorm building. 

Uh-oh.  They immediately spotted me.

I gulped nervously as they quickly surrounded me and whacked me on the side of the head with a newspaper.  Ouch!  What the heck?!?!

"YAH!  What was that for??"  I asked curiously.  These girls had antiSHINee shirts on and pins which say I HATE BLINGBLING!  Well that hurts my pride a bit.

I haven't really been going home the past week.  I stayed with Jay hyung to work on S.M. The Ballad.  Plus, SM Entertainment sorta forced me to be there in the time being.  But I was now able to go back to the dorms - only to find antiSHINee fangirls here?

Okay, something BIG happened.  I just know it.

The girls glared at me and the one who hit me shoved the newspaper into my chest.  I grabbed the newspaper and glanced at it then at the girl who hit me.

Only to stare back at the newspaper with widened eyes when I barely registered the name Kang Wiseong in my head.

I quickly unrolled the newspaper and skimmed through the headlines:  KANG WISEONG STABBED BY ANTIFAN OF RECENT RUMOURED JONGSEONG - RELEASED OUT OF HOSPITAL LAST NIGHT

The date of the newspaper was today.  S***.  How did this happen?!?!

I glanced back up at the angry girls in front of me.  Was it my fault?  Before I could say anything, one girl beat me to it.

"Because of you, Wiseong-unnie was hospitalized!"  "Yeah!"  "What kind of performers are you?!  Stealing each other's girlfriends?!"  "That's right!"

I was speechless and stared at the ground, listening to their faint voices of interrogation at how I'm the reason why SHINee is a bad group.  I was too busy thinking of how Nikka got stabbed - was it while I was gone?  Why hasn't anyone said anything to me?

Angry yet upset, I stomped away from the annoying antifangirls and quickly moved my way to my dorm room.  Before entering the door to where the rest of SHINee is, however, I realized I still held onto the newspaper one of the antifangirls hit me with.  I unfolded the unrolled and crinkly newspaper and began to read the article of what happened.

Fans of SHINee and Kang Wiseong have been sending their love through letters and flowers to Kang Wiseong's hospital room for about a week.  The anonymous antifan of Kang Wiseong has now been officially trialed and sentenced to jail for 30 consecutive days due to the attempt homicide of the new celebrity rookie artist.  Doctors have reported that she has been stably fine but has a weak system due to malnutrition from recent stress.  Her surgery was a success and her stitches are now healed.  All entertainment companies were on full alert with this incident, causing them to tighten their security.  It had also been reported that SHINee's Key carried Wiseong into the emergency room himself from running away from the antifan girls.  It was said that now fans are no longer calling Kang Wiseong as a cheater, but rather, KeySeong are not officially together, but are only dating.  Instead, a rumour had been announced that SHINee's Kim Jonghyun tried to date Kang Wiseong as well.

 

 

 

 

 

...................I opened the door to the dorm room and walked inside slowly to find the rest of SHINee altogether in the room.  They all looked up at me with worried eyes.  Key was the one who stood up first.

"Yeobo?  Are you okay?  Why are you crying?"  he asked softly.  Huh? 

I touched my face slowly and chuckled faltered a smile.  So I started tearing already.  Just great.

I looked up at everyone else, obviously noticing who isn't in the room.  She's probably in her own room, resting.

What is that I can't even see her because of the rumours, and she's just a door away.

I tried wiping my tears away and smiled at the rest, especially towards the manager.  "Hey, don't we have a concert tomorrow?  How about we go grab a drink afterwards?"  I suggested.  Everyone seemed to agree with the idea.

So here we are, at a restaurant, drinking away in a private room the next day after the concert.  Minho was the only one not drinking and just quietly ate his dinner while the rest of us drank.  The manager had been drinking as well, but not exactly drunk.  Just in case, though, he gave Minho the keys to the minivan.

I think the ones who drank the most are Key and me.  We both kept toasting to each other and downing shots as we came up with a small game of Spoons.  Tasha & Connie taught Taemin how to play the game when he was in the States around last year, so he ended up showing us how to play, only to be one of the lucky ones and drank less.

Nonetheless, all of us were drunk except for the manager and Minho.  Without fans around at this late hour, manager-hyung carried a passed out Taemin to the middle of the seat, then sat at the front seat.  Onew hyung started giggling and sat beside Taemin.  Key & I were just laughing at each other and sat in the backseat, waving outside the window at nothing.  Then, Key started giggling while Onew hyung was just grinning like a goofball.

Honestly, even after all these drinks, I still am a bit sober when thinking about Nikka.  All that's going around in my head is Nikka.

I love her.

So I pulled out my cellphones as Minho started the engine.  I brang it close to my ear, trying to call the house phone, because I heard from Key that the companies took Nikka's cellphone away.

I heard the first couple of rings, then someone picked it up.  "Hello?"  Nikka's soft voice greeted over the phone.

"Hey, babe."  I called out softly.

".....Jonghyun oppa?"

I chuckled over the phone.  "It's been a while, hasn't it?"

There was a long comfortable silence, then Nikka started saying, "Yeah, it has - ouch."

My eyes widened as I sat upright in my seat.  "Nikka, you okay?!"

"Mmm....my side still hurts...."

I nearly teared up and bent my head low.  "I'm sorry I wasn't there when you needed me."

"........Oppa, you're not breaking up with me, are you?"

My breath hitched as she spoke those words.  "Why the hell would I do that?  I love you..."  then I hiccuped on the phone.  Oops.

"Are you seriously drunk?"  I heard the slight rage in her voice.  I nodded slowly, only to facepalm myself as I realized she couldn't see me.  I answered her, "Yeah, a drank a bit with the group except for Minho.  He's driving."

"Why do you love me?"

I blinked in confusion and was about to answer, only to not say anything in the end.  Why do I love her exactly?

"I love you....because I just do."

And it's true.  True love, from what I believe, is by just loving a person.  I don't know why I fell for Nikka, but I did.  And she is truly an amzing girl.  I'm a lucky guy to have her.

And I started getting sleepy and just passed out right there in the minivan.