It's Only You I Think About (EDITED STORY due to new rules - swear words are blocked)

Love Letter For You

After Nikka sent the envelope, she kept thinking of how wrong her sister is.  Jonghyun even sent a video of himself singing happy birthday to HER.

 

But then again, he could be just doing that as fan service.  SM could've informed him to do something nice and he'd do everything to please his fans, right?  NO!  I refuse to believe that!  Jonghyun's a really nice person!

 

She walked in the house and watched her sister eating fried chicken.  Like, a bucket of nothing but fried chicken s. =___=  Connie reminded Nikka of Onew on Hello Baby show, and also someone else, but she doesn't remember how the person looks like....

 

Huh.  Haven't thought about that person in a long time.... I've only bumped into the guy and already we had a bad start... wait.  What start?  The guy's an a**hole!  Like every other jackass in the world!  Man, he was a bipolar freak!  Okay!  Forget about that stranger! 

 

Connie continued to smile happy as she chowed down on her chicken.  Where was that gloomy and irriational sister a moment ago?!  Nikka's last thoughts before going out again was of how bipolar her sister is with her mood swings.... just like that guy years ago.

 

2nd week of August

 

Lee Jinki aka Onew went outside to check the mail before going inside the dorm.  There, he was shocked to find puppy eyes an inch closer to his face right when he opened the front door.

"YAH!  JONGHYUN-AH!  DO YOU WANT ME DIE?!  AISH, YOU GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK!"  he yelled at the lead singer as he made his way past him.  Unfortunately, a tall figure blocked him.

"Hyung, let's see the mail."  Minho suggested, or more like commanded in Onew's ears.  He showed Minho all the mail and tried to run away from him, but Minho grabbed both of his hyungs and pulled him to the living room.

"Let's see if Jonghyun hyung has any mail."  Minho stated.  Immediately Onew switched sides and is now going through the now pile of mail on the floor with Minho.  Jonghyun just stood there, thinking about something.

 

I sent her a video... and she replied back saying she still didn't believe me.  She doesn't think this was just meazily fan service, did she?  It was honestly from the bottom of my heart, but I guess it's natural for a fan to be shocked like that. *shrugs* ....was it weird for me to ask her for a few pictures as well, since I have her video?  But, the quality wasn't exactly clear, and plus Taemin has it kept somewhere because he claimed it was HIS birthday present and not mine. =___=

 

"Found it!" exclaimed Minho as he held up a plain envelope.  Jonghyun snapped out of his thoughts and snatched the letter, now running away from his dongsaeng and his hyung to the bedroom.  Unfortunately, Minho and Onew caught Jonghyun and wrestled on Onew's bed.  After a fitful laughter, Jonghyun gave in to Minho and Onew's pleads and read the letter aloud to them.

 

Dear Jonghyun,

               I'm in a disbelief state as to why you want pictures of a regular fangirl like me.  Sometimes I can't think straight and can't help but feel if you're just doing this based on SM Entertainment's orders and policies.  For all I know, you may be just one of those idols who act all nice but really he wants nothing to do with fan encounters.  Sorry for judging you quickly, but just hear me out:

It's my sister who's making me think like this right now.  I'm having a hard time believing I'm even writing directly to you, but at the same time I'm having a hard time believing her.  Guess I'm pretty stupid, huh?

Nonetheless, here's pictures enclosed in this envelope.  Also, there's a few facts you should know about me:

•I like showing my love for skinship, but only towards people I feel comfortable around. :P
•I don't like lying so much.  I mean, it's okay to lie sometimes, but only when needed to so no one gets hurt.
•I tend to trust people too easily, which makes me feel gullible, and it results back to why I'm writing this.
•I think too much into situations.  I may become the worst gossiper ever. -__-
•I'm weird. o_O  Obvious much?
My sister's getting suspicious as well, so I'll sign this letter off quickly.  Despite my sister's rambling, I honestly feel the same way - I somehow get happy everytime I hear from you.  It's not just a fan thing....actually, I don't know what to explain from it. o_O Weird, huh?

How about we do this?  Email me if you're ever not busy, okay?  I hate waiting for the snail mail to arrive. :P

Here's my email address: vj_swt_melody7@*********

                                                                                  Forever thinking about you for some reason,

                                                                                                                 Nikka

 

Jonghyun finished reading the letter out loud and looked up at Onew and Minho.  Their faces were in a mixed reaction of are-you-okay? looks.  Jonghyun gave them a look.

"What?!"  he spat at them.  Onew and Minho glanced at each other then back at Jonghyun.

"Well first you looked like this:  *upset puppy eyes*"  Onew declared and demonstrated.

"Then you looked like this:  *puzzled dumb look*"  Minho added and demonstrated.

Onew:  "Ah.  Then you went like:  *irritated but curious*"

Minho:  "And you also went like:  *bit lip smiling goofily*  afterwards."

Onew:  "There was a point where you'd go laughing to yourself as you were reading one line out loud."

Minho:  "Not to mention you looked like you were satisfied in heaven or something towards the end of the letter, hyung."

"So are you going to email her, hyung?"  asked Taemin.  All 3 boys jumped in their seats at the younger boy's sudden appearance.

Taemin looked like he wasn't affected with giving his hyungs a near heart attack experience.  "So are you going to call her?" he asked again.

Now all eyes were on Jonghyun.  If you're wondering about where Key is, he's currently busy with a radio show schedule. -___-

Jonghyun had to think about it.  Sure, he was surprised with Nikka's letter, but he's still okay with her.  It's the 1st time since Jonghyun ever felt this way towards anyone, but Jonghyun just thinks it's because they're now declared as penpal buddies - someone Jonghyun can trust in need.

He then remembered the content in the letter and checked the envelope.  Empty.

"Eh?  Where's the -"  He frowned at his friends.  They each had a printed wallet sized photo of Nikka in different smiling poses.

Onew chuckled at the photo with a peace sign.  "Omo~ how cute!  She has chubby cheeks and an eye smile!"

Minho smiled at another photo of Nikka ruffling her hair as if she did something embarrassing or awkward.  "Heh.  She looks like Key's ideal type.  A tomboy, right?"  That earned him an unexpected glare from Jonghyun.

Taemin curiously stared at the photo in his hands of Nikka sticking her tongue out and holding out another peace sign.  "She... looks like a boy in this one."

Everyone in the room turned to look at Taemin.  Taemin quickly defended himself.  "No, no, I mean Nikka noona makes me look like a girl!  Take a look at this photo!"  He showed the picture to his friends.

In the photo, Nikka was also wearing a cap and an oversized jacket zipped halfway.  Her hair was messily stuffed into the cap, but it looks like her hair was naturally short.

In unison, Onew and Minho mumbled, "She looks sort of handsome compared to Taemin..."  That earned them a hard wack on their heads from Jonghyun's hand AND Taemin's toy hammer.

Jonghyun took the photos from their hands and looked through them carefully.  In his eyes, Nikka looked unique and in a way cute.

"I'm going to email her.  It's easier this way to communicate."  he finally responded.

The rest of the members nodded in agreement.

"I like her.  She seems like someone we could actually hang out with and have no problem with hyperventilation when she sees us."  Onew joked.

"I approve of hyung contacting her.  She's not a psychotic fan, so we can rest easily."  Minho complimented.

"Noona looks fun to hang out with!  Can we ever see her in person?"  Taemin chirped up.

Jonghyun chuckled at his friends and pulled out his laptop. I hope so... he thought.