Seeing You Once Isn't Enough

Love Letter For You

I shouldn't be writing this chapter past Halloween, huh?

Oh well, what's done is done. :P

Thank you to all my subscribers for reading!!! :D

Now I must need your opinions!!!

Please leave a comment so that I know what you think when I ask this question:

(I don't understand how to do a poll. -___-)

Should I add Shin Sekyung to my story?

Please let me know soon! *bows* Now please do enjoy this chapter. ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

October 29, 2010

 

Nikka woke up to a knock at the front screen door outside and window taps.  Curious, she glanced at the clock.

5:30a.m.

She glared at the clock, remembering how advanced the time was set and decided to check her cellphone.

5:15a.m.

Really? -___- she thought to herself as she slowly sat up.  She glanced on her left, seeing her mother sleeping on her bed next to her and her sister sleeping on her own bed.

God, why can't this b**** just sleep on her own bed?  Or at least anywhere else away from me?!  I'm not a baby you have to watch in its sleep!  That's just creepy!

Nikka rose up from her bed slowly, making sure she doesn't wake up her mother.  She quietly goes to the restroom, but pauses as she hears the windows tapped and the knocks on the security screen door at the front.  She gulps slowly and creeps into the living room.

She hoped to see her father there, but he works really early in the morning so he's gone.

Scared yet curious, Nikka walks up to the windows and slowly lifts the curtains to peek outside.

What?!  What are they doing here? o_O

She quickly opened the door to find the SHINee boys behind the security screen door.  All 5 of them smiled at her, especially Jonghyun and Key.

Ahhh.... Jonghyun oppa is so handsome - so is the rest of SHINee! :D Eh?  Key oppa looks less... diva today. O.O

She carefully opened the screen door and let the boys in, shutting the door behind her.  She took a good look at the wandering boys in her living room:

Onew   Jonghyun   Key   Minho   Taemin

"Hello~" all 5 of them cooed to Nikka.  She blinked twice and finally spoke.

"What are you guys doing in America?"

All of them shrugged.  "We just thought we'd stop by for a few days."  Jonghyun replied.

"You mean you thought we'd stop by for a few days...OW!"  Onew glared at Jonghyun for stomping on his foot.  Nikka raised an eyebrow.

Taemin ran up to her.  "Noona~ I wanted to know what Halloween is like!"  he chimed.

Minho chuckled at the cute dongsaeng.  "This is mainly the reason why we came here.  We'll be here for a few days."  he informed her.

Key checked out Nikka - like literally with his eyes.  "Ahem, what are you wearing to school?"  he asked.

Nikka looked down curiously and gasped, running to the bedroom then to the bathroom to change.

Her pajamas?

Jonghyun turned to Key.  "I thought she looked cute...."  he told him.

Key scoffed and turned away from Jonghyun.  "She has school, Jjong.  Of course she can't wear pajamas to school!"

Taemin looked at his hyungs with curiosity.  "Well, DUH!  Don't you wear uniforms to school?"  he asked them.

They stared at the innocent maknae.  Onew ruffled his mushroom head.

"No, Taemin, public schools in America usually wear casual day clothing.  Only private schools wear uniforms."

Taemin looked lost.  "Then why can't Nikka noona wear pajamas?"

"Because it's embarrassing and there are certain rules of dress code students have to follow."  Minho casually spoke up.

Just then, Connie strides to the living room wearing her pajamas.  Her sleepy eyes widened to the 5 boys staring at her, then at the clock.

"Oh s***!  Ate, get out of the bathroom!" she yelled as she ran to the bathroom door and managed to unlock it.  She bolted in and threw her sister out.

Nikka glared at the door, with Jonghyun and Key gaping at her school clothes.

Wow, she looks so pretty~  Jonghyun thought.  Meanwhile, Key was thinking the same thing, except.....

"Yah!  At least dress up into something a little more of your gender!"

Everyone jumped at Key's yelling.  Nikka rolled her eyes as she saw her sister come out wearing her costume.

It was Minho and Taemin's turn to gape at her with wide eyes.

Onew asked, "Connie, what are you wearing?" with his eyebrow raised.

Connie shrugged and replied, "This is my Halloween outfit.  I'm dressed up as Snooki because our band director said we can dress up for the pep rally today."

Nikka facepalmed herself as Key went through her closet now, looking for a Halloween costume for her.