It's Not A Mistake

Love Letter For You

Minho's POV

I quickly observed my surroundings in the van and shook my head.  I was the only one not drinking, so of course I was obliged to drive.

Hell, I didn't think manager-hyung would drink this much.

I heard everything Jonghyun hyung said on the phone before he passed out.

Damn, he loves that girl too much.

Which is actually okay, but not for the media.

Makes me think why can't we idols date publicly?  We're normal human beings just like everyone else in the world.

The more I think about it, the more I keep thinking about Connie, Nikka's sister.

.........................yeah, I have a crush on her.  Happy?

Anyways, it just frustrates me that even I can't ask Connie on a date because of this issue.

Before I knew it, my thoughts were cleared once I saw the familiar building.  I parked in the drive way and slowly woke up manager hyung beside me.  He was now only half drunk and managed to go to the back of the van and carry Taemin. to the dorm.

Onew hyung stumbled out of the van and continued to smile like a goofy idiot.

Lastly, I watched closely as Key & Jonghyun hyung jumped out of the van in laughter.  Key clung around Onew hyung while Jonghyun hyung walked in a daze back to the dorm, like a robot.

I feel bad for Jonghyun hyung.

I sighed and trailed behind them to the dorm.  As I was the last one to enter, I locked the door and tucked everyone to bed, even the manager hyung.  I felt like I had to do something and knocked on Nikka's door.

"Nikka, it's Minho oppa.  Please open the door."  I called out.

I waited for a few minutes until I heard a click.  The door opened and I saw Nikka clutching onto her side - OH SNAP!  SHE'S STILL RECOVERING!

"Nikka!  Rest in bed!  Don't get up!"  I lightly scolded her as I led her back in bed and safely tucked her in.  She looked slightly hurt over the pain of her body, but not from her heart.  I noticed her eyes tearing a while ago when she opened the door.

I sighed deeply and looked at her, sitting beside her on the bed.  "I heard Jonghyun hyung calling you inside the van earlier."

There.  That statement made her cringe in her bed.  That would mean I was right.

"Was he..."  I glanced at Nikka when she spoke up.  ".....was he drunk?"

I looked away from her and slowly nodded.  Then I heard a sudden sniffle that made me turn back to her.

Ah s***.  She's about to cry.

Slowly and a bit awkwardly, I wrapped my arms around her and tried to comfort her.  "Nikka, Jonghyun hyung really does love you... don't doubt it for a second, okay?"

I heard a sniffle again when she started to reply.  "But...he was never here and he never contacted us for a week!  And now he's drunk..."

"He drank so he could try to stop his problematic thoughts for just one night, okay?"  I told her softly, but that didn't turn out so well.

I saw the lost look in Nikka's eyes.  "So I was right.  I AM the cause of his problems...."

"Nikka, that's not what I meant."

Then silence engulfed us, which made me realize that Nikka was sleeping in my arms.  I decided to just leave it at that and try to talk to her again later.  I glanced at the clock on the wall and it displayed 2:49a.m.  I kissed her forehead goodnight and quietly crept back to my room.

 

 

 

I woke up again at the sound of a punch and a cry.  A girlish cry.

Huh.  Could it be Nikka or Key?

I slowly sat up and glanced at the clock on my bedside table.  6:55a.m.

I groaned and tried to get up from my bed, only to remain still as I witness what was going on beside me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nikka's POV

No matter what, I'm always contradicting myself.

Come to think of it, Jonghyun oppa never actually says he loves me straight up.

Sure, there was that phonecall last night, but I'm not even sure if that was the alcohol talking or not.

And technically before, he only wrote that he loves me on letters, not saying it in front of my face.

That time he said he loves me outdoors, it was like a nonchalant saying of "I love you"s.  You know, like how people greet their friends in America.  It's like how Key oppa expresses his fun love with Jonghyun oppa by calling him  "yeobo" and telling him how much he loves him.

I'm such an idiot.

He confessed to me ONCE that he likes me, and he never said why.

He never even gave me a reason why he loves me last night.  Plus he was DRUNK.

Angry as hell, I bolted out my room and stomped into Jonghyun & Minho oppa's room without bothering about my wound.  I glance at a sleeping Minho oppa at the end of the room and the cute sleeping puppy dino near the door where I'm at.

I love him.

But does he actually love me?

Where was he when I was in danger?

Key oppa was the one who saved me earlier.  I was actually hoping deep inside that Jonghyun oppa would, otherwise we wouldn't be in this media mess.

I started glaring at Jonghyun oppa and jumped on his bed.  I punched him several times in the face and mostly in the stomach, hoping there'd be a gigantic bruise later on.

Jonghyun oppa cried out and woke up to me beating him up.  I paused for a second as I heard him cry.

It was too...............................girly.

Honestly.... O.O  I thought Key oppa would be the one to scream like that.

I watched him rub his face as he glared at me.  "Nikka?  What the hell was that for?"

I glared at him back and started punching him again.  "OUCH! OW!  WHAT THE F***?!"  he yelled out as he tried grabbing my wrists to prevent more damage.

"YOU!"  *punch*  "ARE!"  *punch*  "SUCH!"  *punch*  "A!"  *punch*  "JERK!"  *smack*  "OW!"

I bent down a bit and held onto the side of my stomach.  S***, it still hurts!

"Babe, are you okay?!"  Jonghyun oppa stopped blocking himself and tried to go near me, but I backed off onto the edge of his bed.

"YOU A**HOLE!  WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU WHEN I NEEDED YOU?!  NOW EVERYONE THINKS KEY OPPA AND I ARE COMPATIBLE!"  I yelled at him, watching him cringe at my tone of voice.

"Nikka, I love you..."

Thinking that he was still drunk, I punched him in the stomach again.  "NO YOU'RE NOT!  YOU'RE DRUNK!  YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY YOU LOVE ME!  SO HOW COULD YOU LOVE ME BACK?!"  I screeched.

Before I landed another punch on his face, he grabbed my fist and pulled it quickly yet gently so I'd end up in his arms.  I tried to struggle out of it, but his grip remained firm.

"Did you just say 'love me back'?"  His question made me realize what I just said.  I kept quiet and tried to get out of his arms, only to fail again.

"Nikka, come to think of it, I never heard you say you love me, too......" his soft voice spoke as he held me gentler.  Damn, he makes me weak at the knees!

Admitting defeat, I sighed and looked up at him.  To my dismay, he was sober and staring intently at me.  How can he take so much alcohol and still remain out of a hangover?

The next words I'm about to say will be remembered now - s***.

"Jonghyun oppa, I don't know why I did....but....I fell for you, okay?!  Aish, I can't find an explanation as to why I'd love you, so I never thought of saying it - " my stuttered rambling stopped as a pair of lips met mine.

Jonghyun oppa pulled away and smiled as I just stayed there in his arms, blushing madly.  I heard him chuckling as I felt him squeezing me.

"I love you."  he said to me softly, "Love requires no reason for this emotion.  I don't know why, either, but I fell for you almost immediately after I met you.  I love you."  He repeated to me.

I looked up at him once more and softly smiled at him.  I can never find any reason to stay mad at this person.

I guess this is....love?

"I-I......I love you, too...."  I managed to stutter out.

Jonghyun oppa's expression grew of a happy puppy as he squealed like a girl (again -_-), jumping up and down on his bed like a little kid.

"YAY!  Nikka says she loves me~!"  he kept singing over and over again.  I softly giggled at him then yelped as my side started hurting again.

"Yah, stop jumping!  This hurts!"  I hissed at him, hoping not to wake the others.

He immediately stopped jumping and made me lay down. "I'm sorry, sweetie, here, let me help..."  he told me with a sorrowful look on his face.  I felt bad that he most likely felt horrible for not being there when I got hurt by those girls.

However, I felt him lifting up my shirt halfway from the bottom.  "Yah, yah, yah!  What are you doing?!"  I asked in bewilderment.

He looked at me lovingly and back at my wound, which shows a scar from the stabbing.  Oppa looked back at me with tears nearly falling down his face.

"I love you, Nikka....."  he said it again as he lowered his head to my wound and kissed it gently, making me feel hot and bothered as well as loved as he held my waist.  He kissed his way to my belly button and up to my chest.  Before he could kiss near my clothed chest, he glanced at my blushing face and smiled softly, skipping that area and went straight for my neck.

He was basically trailing kisses up my neck and towards my lips, now kissing passionately as his tongue entered my mouth. 

I thought we were going further than this, until we both heard a cough.  Both of us froze and slowly turned our heads over to Minho oppa's bed.

He looked like one hell of a sleepy frog with his green pajamas.  His eyes were wide open, however, at us.

I blushed as I realized he had been watching us for God knows how long and looked away from him as Jonghyun oppa growled at him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jonghyun's POV

"Dammit Minho, why do you have to be a c***blocker?!"  I randomly shouted at Minho.

Minho just sat there laughing at me and replied, "Because this really isn't the time and place to be doing THAT.  Now you and Nikka go wake up everyone else while I cook breakfast, okay?"

Nikka & I looked at each other and back at Minho.  "You know how to cook?" we asked him in unison.

Minho nodded reluctantly and slowly got up from his bed - dang, he's tall.

"Ever since Key found out I can cook really good, he wants me to cook for him for the next 3 months for punishment." he grumbled and left to the restroom.  Nikka & I chuckled and got off from the bed to wake up everyone else.

We walked into manager hyung's room and decided to wake him up first.

He laid there drooling on his pillow, his whole body sprawled across the bed like a star.  I giggled and crept closer to him.  I glanced back at Nikka and gestured her to give me the bucket of water from the kitchen earlier before we came into this room.

She complied and gave me the warm bucket of water.  I continued to giggle as I left the bucket on the floor and slowly dipped one of his hands into it.  I ran back to the door where Nikka was and nodded to her.  She grinned and pulled out a horn.  I placed earmuffs from the wintertime onto my ear and hers before she pressed the button.

"HOOOOONNNNNNNNNNKKKK!!!!!"

Manager hyung woke up in a daze and moved his hand to his face.  His eyes flew open in disgust.  "EWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  he screeched as he hopped out of bed.

Nikka & I ran for it to the other room where the rest are, stiffling our giggles.  We played Rock-Paper-Scissors and ended up with me waking up Key while Nikka wakes up Taemin.  I watched first how Nikka tries to wake up Taemin.

She slowly crept towards Taemin's ear and whispered, "Minnie~ this is umma!"  in Key's voice.  I bit a laughter as she continued.  "If you don't wake up, no banana milk for you, Taeminnie!"  she fakely scolded.

Surprisingly, it worked.  Taemin sprang up from his slumber and looked at Nikka expectingly.  "Where's my milk?"  he demanded while sticking his hand out.  I chuckled silently and tossed him the banana milk from behind me.

Like I said, we were at the kitchen earlier before going to wake up the others in the dorm.

Now it's my turn.  I walked towards the ladder and climbed up to the top of the bunkbed where Key sleeps at.  I crawled on top of him and started whispering in his ear.  "Yeobo~ wake up....or you're not getting any of this!"  I rubbed myself on top of Key, trying to stiffle my laughter from the back of my throat.  I glanced at my girlfriend and Taemin, trying to stop laughing as well.  They used to be JongKey shippers when it comes to reading fanfiction, so of course this sort of teasing would somehow excite them.  (I found Taemin reading rated JongKey fics and Nikka admitted the deed once when we used to send letters and emails to each other.)

Strange enough, I felt morning wood from underneath me and realized it was underneath Key's blanket.  My eyes widened at him as he moaned a bit in his sleep.

"Mmmm.....Amber....."  WHAT.

I glanced back at the 93's duo.  They were as shocked as I am.  I tried getting up, but Key wrapped his arms around me and bucked his hips up, causing me to be strangely aroused.

What?  I'm still a !  Things like this happen in life when you don't get any.

I stiffened when Key slowly opened his eyes up a bit.  "Mmm?  Baby, you look like Jjong, no offense.  But you're still cute...."

I glared at him and pushed him off of me.  "I am Jjong, you weirdo!  Did you think I was Amber?!"  I roared at him.

Key magically woke up and pulled away from me.  "What the - OHMYGAWD DID I - "

"YEAH!  YOU BUCKED YOUR HIPS ONTO MINE!  WHAT WAS THAT?!  AND YOU CALLED ME - wait."  I stopped screaming at him as realization dawned on me.  My eyes widened even more and my mouth went agaped, pointing my finger directly at Key.

"You like Amber!"

"No I do not!"

"Don't deny it!  You moaned her name when I was on top of you!"

"Why the hell were you on top of me?!"

"To wake you up!"

"Uh....guys?"

Taemin's voice filled the room.  Everyone in it looked to him to continue.  He pointed to Onew's bed. 

"Usually he'd wake up to your screams.  Why isn't he awake now?"

Immediately Key & I jumped off his bed and onto Onew hyung's, pulling the blanket away from him.  All of us stared at the pillows in shock.

It was silent until Key spoke first.  Of course.

"HOW THE HELL COULD THAT OLD FART TRICK US?!"

Taemin glanced at him.  "Ummm.......Key umma......remember last time?  He's not exactly the clumsy person all the time.  I bet he knows how to sneak out without getting caught..."

All of us looked at the maknae.  He was right.  Onew hyung was way different when we came back from America, causing Key over here to have a heart attack.

Speaking of which, he was about to have one until we heard the doorbell ring.

I walked over to the door and opened it, only to reveal a smiling goofily leader.

Huh.  What was he doing being Onew outside then?

He waved at us as he walked inside the dorm.  "Hey~  how's everybody going?" he called out to all of us.

I analyzed him carefully.  He's not drunk, so the next thing to assume is -

"He got laid."

All of us turned to manager hyung as he watched Onew hyung prance around the living room happily.

He nodded.  "Yep, he did the deed."

All of us nodded slowly in understanding.  It became awkward until Minho yelled out, "BREAKFAST IS READY!"  in English.  Key was suddenly as bright as Onew hyung and skipped to the kitchen with him.

He tried Minho's cooking before?  And he's happy!  Was it that good?

 

 

 

Eating this just gave me the answer.

It was f***ing delicious!

It wasn't so awkward eating in the dining room table as we all gobbled up our food.  For once, Key actually praised Minho for the food.  Usually he wouldn't let anyone touch his kitchen except for Taemin, who helps him cook.

Yep, it wasn't so awkward until I noticed Nikka & Taemin whispering to each other.  They glanced at me, Key, and then Onew hyung.

Everyone else noticed their stares and stared back at them.  Minho was the one to speak up.

"Yah, what are you two whispering about?" he asked suspiciously.

Both of them shrugged and turned to each other.  Nikka nudged Taemin and he nodded in agreement as he turned back to us.

To his best innocent words, he informed us, "Oh, noona & I were just wondering what would it be like if we get laid once we're legal adults as well.  Is it good?"  The question made everyone choke on their food, including me.

We all stared back at them.  Taemin blinked.  "What?  We were just wondering...."

"Shut up Taemin."  Both manager hyung and Onew hyung spat out before lowering their heads in embarrassment.

I stared at Nikka who seems to be staring back at me.........oh God, I love her but I don't want to advance to THAT level yet!

Wait....yet?

Oh man, I feel erted already.

I suddenly remember the accident in San Francisco when I accidentally saw her and vice versa.