Taemin's Wish

Love Letter For You

Taemin pondered on what he wanted for his birthday during the plane ride to Los Angeles.  He already got Tasha's father's permission to have her celebrate his birthday with his family, so that was settled.  He began to mumble.  "What's more better than seeing the one you love...?"

"....seeing other people happy around you."  Minho answered.  Taemin turned to look up at Minho sitting beside him on the plane.  "What are you talking about?"

"I think... making other people happy would make the person whoever made them happy....be happy him or herself."  Minho contemplated on the idea and nodded in content.  "That's what I learned from utilitarianism from a fanfic...."  he mumbled.

Taemin's eyes widened at his hyung.  "Hyung, you read fanfiction...?  What does.....what exactly was it about?"

Minho turned to look at Taemin.  "You still don't understand uti - "  "No, I get that!  But I was curious....abotu the type of fic you read from the subject you found it on."

Minho racked into his brain until he snapped his fingers.  "It was a 2MIN fic on a Global SHINee fansite.  I think the author was pynkfaery or something like that... "  Taemin gaped at him as he pulled something from his bag.  "Here, I decided to print out the story because it was really good."  Minho handed the stapled story to Taemin.  For the rest of the plane ride over to America, Taemin was focused on the story plot.

 

 

 

"Kang Wiseong~!  Please come out!"  Jonghyun whined sitting on a royal looking chair upside down.  His head was hanging below while his feet were dangling on the top of the chair.

Nikka grumbled and slowly opened the door, dressed in a huge puffy dress.  She awkardly tried to walk towards the center of the pdium to check herself in the mirror but fell on top of it.  Jonghyun stared at her weirdly.  Then he bursted out in tears of laughter and fell on the floor completely.  Nikka frowned at him and crossed her arms.

"Shut up!  It was my mother's idea, okay?!"

Jonghyun's laughter died down slowly and wiped away the tears from his eyes.  He chuckled lowly and gestured for Nikka to wait.  He ran around the bridal shop until he found the perfect dress for her.

"Try this on."  He handed the dress to her.  She gasped at how beautiful the dress is and looked up at Jonghyun.  "Are you sure - "

Jonghyun nodded and pushed her to the dressing room.  "Yes, I'm sure!  Now go change~"  he sang out, closing the door after Nikka. 

10 minutes later, Nikka came out dressed in the bridal gown and Jonghyun looked up from his phone to gawk at her.  He stood up and slowly walked towards her.  "You look....amazing...." he whispered.

Nikka blushed and looked down.  "T-thanks... but I can't seem to tie my hair up..."  She mumbled and scrunched her nose up.  He chuckled and took out a scrunchie from his pocket.  "I had a feeling you were gonna be irritated, now turn around."  Nikka did as she was told and Jonghyun gently gathered her hair together.  After tying it in a styled bun, he placed his hands on her shoulders and turned her around to face him.  "See?  Look at the mirror. "  he told her.  She turned to her right and gaped at her reflection.

"Jonghyun.....thank you....."  she whispered and turned back to him, only to squeal a bit noticing how close their faces were to each other.

The two stared at each other softly, as if in a trance.  A few minutes later, one of the stylists walked in and saw them.  "Awwww~"  she cooed.  "You two are the perfect couple indeed!  How sweet of you two to check out things together for your wedding~"

Jonghyun blinked and blushed upon noticing another person in the room.  "Sorry, I'm just - you've been sadly mistaken - "

"Yeah, the puffy dress didn't work well for me, so my husband decided this would work."  Nikka interrupted him.  Jonghyun looked at her with slight shock, though the stylist didn't notice and continued to spazz.  "Okay~ I'll take away the dress then and add what you're wearing to the shopping cart, okay?" she squealed internally and checked Nikka's measurements briefly before running off with the previous dress.

After the stylist left, Jonghyun looked at Nikka funny.  "Why did you tell her that we're - "

"How close were we?"

Jonghyun's mind froze upon the familiar question.  "We....were very close....." he answered unsurely.

Nikka stared at his face.  "I....keep thinking that we've been.....closer than how we're close right now...."  Jonghyun couldn't help but step closer to her.  "How close do you want us to be?" he muttered under his breath, though Nikka could hear him clearly.   She moved closer to him slowly and now was an inch away from Jonghyun's lips.  "This close maybe?"  She whispered, gazing softly into his eyes.

"Maybe?"  Jonghyun chuckled deeply and pressed closer to her body.  "We can be closer..." he whispered gently against her lips.

Nikka let out a small smile.  "We can..."  And closed in the gap between them.

 

 

 

Taemin's body was shaken by Onew.  "Come on!  We landed now!"  he yelled.

Suddenly Taemin jerked awake, causing Onew to fall against Minho, who was fortunately behind him.  The two elders gaped at him in shock.

"Taemin, what the hell - "  "I KNOW NOW!"   Taemin suddenly hollered.

Onew & Minho glanced at each other before looking at Taemin.  "Know what?" they both asked.

Taemin grinned cheekily.  "What my wish is for my birthday~!"

It's for Nikka noona to remember Jonghyun hyung - all their memories together and how they love each other.... Taemin thought to himself as his hyungs helped him gather his luggage.