The Kiss - what a cliche title =.=

Love Letter For You

Key rushed in the bridal shop looking for his friends.  "Jjong!  Nikka!  I'm here~!  What dresses did you try so far - oh." he called out but then his breath hitched, then after a moment he smiled softly.

He nearly interrupted Jonghyun & Nikka's moment in the kiss.  They look so good together, he thought to himself.  I want something like that.....

Once they broke apart slowly, Key silently jumped and tried to hide.  He ended up lifting one of the skirts of a wedding ballgown dress and peeked a bit at the couple before him.

Nikka blushed with embarrassment and backed off immediately.  "I'm sorry!  I-I didn't mean to do that - " she stammered but was interrupted by a hug.

Jonghyun didn't let her go when he felt her body tense and instead squeezed her more into his embrace.  "I love you."  he whispered softly against her ear.

Nikka's mind froze as she heard those words come from his mouth.  Suddenly all those memories came flashing back to her brain - when she used Jonghyun as part of her romantic monologue on Halloween, when they both accidentally saw each other in San Francisco, when they first ate together as a couple on the rooftop the next morning - everything.

She groaned in pain from the throbbing pain in her head.  Jonghyun slowly pulled away a bit, but didn't let go.  "Nikka?"

Before he knew it, they were both on the floor, with Jonghyun holding onto Nikka from fainting.

He panicked and shook her.  "Nikka!  Wake up!"

Seeing this, Key ran out from his hiding spot, which made Jonghyun ask himself for a split second why Key was underneath  mannequin's wedding dress.

"Yeobo?"

"Jjong!  What happened?!"

Jonghyun went back to panicking.  "I don't know!  I told her I love her and she reacted like this!"

Key gaped at him.  "You mean she didn't entirely remember yet?!"  The shorter boy shook his head.  Key grimaced under his breath and immediately called an ambulance from his American cellphone.  Jonghyun continued to hold Nikka tight in his embrace.

"Damn, where are all the workers in this fuc - hello?!  We have someone who fainted here!"  Key frantically yelled over the phone.

 

 

 

"Miraculously, I believe there is no brain trauma in her brain scans.  The patient needs rest for now, but after a week she will be fine."  The doctor announced to Nikka's parents and Key's parents.

It was officially 24 hours since Nikka fainted.  The rest of SHINee arrived in Los Angeles and heard about the news, so they hitched a taxi ride and drove straight to the hospital.  Right about now, Key & Jonghyun are in Nikka's room in the hospital ward (all 3 of them sleeping), Minho is hugging Connie closely to his chest as she tiredly napped against him, Onew and his manager are standing with the parents trying to listen to the doctor, and Taemin texted in a frenzy to his relatives to reassure them that he'll meet them at the hotel nearby tomorrow after picking them up.  It's July 17 already at 12:16pm.

Just then, Tasha rushed into the hospital ward.  She spotted Taemin and called out to him.  "TaeTae!"  Said boy glanced up from his phone and pocketed it immediately, running up to his girlfriend and hugging her tightly.

Back inside the patient room, Nikka slowly woke up and the first thing she saw was Key sleeping sideways on the couch from across the room.  She silently smiled and turned to whoever was holding her hand.

It was Jonghyun, who was currently resting his head on the bed.  He was sitting on a chair and his face was facing towards Nikka's view.  It was indeed a cute scene to witness.  Nikka looked around within her reach and an idea hatched in her mind when she found her new smartphone.  She took it from the nearby table and put it on Pudding Camera mode.  She played with the features to focus on capturing Jonghyun's face.

The click from the camera made Jonghyun wake up and slowly stirred from his sleep.  "Huh?  Where am I?"  He wiped the imaginary drool from his lips and glanced around the room, and that's when Nikka placed her phone quietly back on the table.  Jonghyun found Nikka awake and his eyes widened in shock.

"Nikka?  Are you okay?  Tell me where it hurts and I'll make it better, okay?"  he asked softly.

Nikka slowly took Jonghyun's hand and placed it over her heart.  "Could you mend my heart then?"

Jonghyun blushed and stared at her.  Nikka glanced down at her lap.  She frowned once she realized she was in a regular hospital gown.  "......why didn't you try to fix it?  Our relationship..... I always forced myself that Key was the one the whole time, but you were the one I always looked at."  She bit her lip so she wouldn't cry and looked up at Jonghyun.

The lead singer already started sniffling, tears at the rim of his eyelids, threatening to spill.  "N-Nikka..... I tried, I tried so damn hard.  But I didn't want to risk you having an injury.... it was better to have you gradually remember than not remember at all."  A tear went down his face.  "I'm so sorry...... I love you, I love you so much....."

Nikka sniffled a bit, and for the rarest moment, started crying first before Jonghyun.  "I love you, too.....I'm sorry I didn't remember soon enough..."  She wiped the flow of tears from Jonghyun's face.  "Baby, look, see?  I'm fine, my head doesn't hurt anymore and I remember now, so please stop c-crying....!"  The two started bawling their eyes out, startling a certain diva to awake from the couch.

Key slowly sat up and rubbed his eyes, trying take in the picture ahead of him.  Jonghyun & Nikka were crying in each other's arms now, with Nikka pulling Jonghyun onto her bed as they hugged each other intimately.  He felt sad at the sight before him and quietly scooted off away from the room, thanking God that the door was left open.

 

 

 

Nikka's parents and Key's parents met up with Key in a private doctor's office.  Everyone except for Key & Tito frowned and looked irritated at Key.

Mr. Kim was the first to speak.  "Kibum, what is this about?"  Everyone decided to speak in English so they'd understand each other.

Key sighed and pinched his nose.  "I'm not marrying Nikka."

Everyone gasped except for Tito, who grinned like a goofball from the decision.  "WHAT?!"  the rest exclaimed.

Key went into diva mode and placed his hands on his hips, cocking his hips to the side.  "You heard me.  We're too young and we don't love each other, so what's the point?"

Mrs. Kim grew furious.  "Yah, Kim Kibum!  Don't tell me you'll be a homoual and elope with Jonghyun!"  she shouted.

He frowned at his mother.  "Okay, first of all, there's nothing wrong with two people loving each other and wanting to celebrate through marriage, no matter what gender."

"Ha!  I knew he was gay!"  Tita exclaimed, making Tito glare at her for a second.

"SECOND OF ALL, I AM ABSOLUTELY STRAIGHT AND ALREADY IN LOVE WITH A GIRL."

Everyone gaped at him.  "YOU DO?!"  they screamed.  Key facepalmed and decided to ignore what they say.

"Okay, this is my idea instead, since you guys went through all the trouble of planning this......."

 

 

 

"YAY!  NIKKA NOONA IS BACK~!"  Taemin exclaimed with glee as he jumped on top of Nikka to give her the strongest hughe could offer.  Nikka chuckled and hugged back, ignoring Tasha's death glares.

All of SHINee (except for Key), Connie, and Tasha walked into Nikka's hospital room while SHINee's manager went to pay the bills with the company's credit card.  Onew decided to not eat chicken since they're not in public and sat down on the chair that Jonghyun was sittng on earlier.  Jonghyun was still beside Nikka on the hospital bed, so he got a hug from Taemin, too.  Tasha was standing beside Onew while Minho & Connie stood beside Nikka's bed on the other side of it.

Taemin finally let go and instead glomped his girlfriend from behind in an embrace, which she didn't mind at all.  Nikka giggled and laid her body closely to Jonghyun, who was using every chance he got to be close to Nikka again.  He wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed the top of her head.  Everyone went "Awwww~"  but then afterwards Connie made a gaggin face, which resulted into Nikka giving her the middle finger wave.

"Yes~ my wish finally came true!"

All eyes were now on Taemin as he accidentally blurted out what he thought.  Once he realized everyone was staring at him, he blinked.  "What?"

Onew spoke up first.  "Taemin, what did you wish for?"  he asked curiously.

Taemin smiled brightly and squeezed Tasha tighter.  "Since my birthday was drawing near, I made a wish this year, asking for Jonghyun & Nikka to be together again like before all this amnesia stuff started."  he proudly reported.

Jonghyun & Nikka smiled at him brightly.  "Thank you~"  they simultaneously said in English.  Everyone laughed and giggled for a bit, then it died down as Connie asked the dreadful question.

"So.......what happens now to Ate & Key's wedding plans for next month?"