This for the Dino siblings. TT.TT

Love Letter For You

Nikka's POV

It's been a long while since Jjong oppa's birthday, officially marking our love for each other.  ;)

And yeah, ever since that day, I've been calling him Jjong oppa mainly because my boyfriend loves it.

The week after that?

We, along with Minho oppa and Taemin, had to promote in Taiwan for the premiere of the show we filmed for, which was Lucifer's Curse.  I heard lately that the show is a real hit.  :)

In fact, because of that show, fans now finally accept that Jonghyun and I are actually together.

Guess what?

Today is May 25th, 2011.

SHINee's 3rd anniversary!

Yep, I prepared a letter in an envelope for Jjong oppa.  We've been writing more love letters to each other lately for the past few weeks since we rarely see each other because of our schedules.  Jjong oppa's been busy with his Japanese debut music video - in Japan. =__=

Meanwhile, the plan my parents recently told me is that I will graduate in Korea and then come back to America during the summer for my birthday and summer vacation.  I got accepted into California State University of Dominguez Hills and in Dankook University in Korea.

[Author's Note:  No really, I got into CSU Dominguez Hills.

Yay!

....but not into Dankook. LoL

I didn't even sign up for the school; would have though, if they had spots available for arts & music department plus scholarship money to pay for all those tuition fees and such.

I'm officially going to CSUDH, though, with scholarship.  :)

Wish me luck in the future!]

Where am I right now?

In Taiwan.

[Author's Note:  Not really...]

That's right, I officially debuted as a solo Chinese/Korean actress/singer there during mid-April and am already working on a mini album, which is basically complete except for the photoshoot for the album cover.

Of course, I have to wait until Key oppa comes to Taiwan to do the jacket cover of the album.  Lately he's been using his techniques he learned from college and opened up an art exhibit with his uncle, who is an architect.

Damn, his art is awesome! :D

Anyways, speaking of the SHINee gang, let me recap on what's been going on:

  • Key oppa and Amber unnie have been hanging out more lately and have plans for outings during their future trip to Europe for SM Town Concerts.  Right now they're probably in Paris, the City of Love. ^^  I know because Jjong oppa contacted me from his phone on MSN.  And yes, we're still in progress through our plan of creating KeyBer. kekeke~
  • Minho oppa works with me especially on the rapping of my music.  Sometimes I'd go with him to work out before his Dream Team schedules.  I'm getting more fit!
  • Taemin was dragged by Minho oppa to film a few episodes on Dream Team.  I think this is their attempt to draw attention - specifically from Tasha and Connie back at home on YouTube.  Those girls had to leave right after Jjong oppa's birthday to continue their studies.  Turns out they'll debut with Abby as VNT soon; probably next year.
  • Taemin and Tasha are getting more closer and it's only a matter of time before he asks her to be his girlfriend!  Meanwhile, Minho oppa and Connie are becoming good friends, and he'd better be careful of my little sister!
  • Onew oppa and Cheon Sa unnie are engaged! o.O  Since 2 weeks ago! xD  And since Cheon Sa unnie has some time off from her job at the bakery (her shop is called "Heavenly Goods" - so yummy in bliss!), Onew oppa invited her to spend time together at the tour in Europe.

Anyways, after getting work done and turning it in to my private tutor, who turns it in to the high school I currently attend to back in Korea, I decided to head to......

........hmm.....actually, I can't do a photoshoot without Key oppa's artsy talent, so the company put that off.

Let's see......I'm done with my songs.......acting?  No.....WAIT!

Sekyung unnie and I are going to be in a movie, and she's here in Taiwan right now to help me and the director analyze the differences between the Taiwanese version of one drama to turn it into a movie in Korean version.

Man, how could I forget that?!

She and I have been getting closer like sisters - she takes care of me like a dongsaeng and I sometimes could act mature and treat her to eating out and taking care of her as well, especially from antifans.

We both agreed we hate antifans basically.

Wanna know what the movie's about? ^^  [credits to MySoju.com on the summary - will edit a bit for this story]

It's about the legend of a Thunder Team secretly protecting a boarding high school that had never been publicly acknowledged but nonetheless spread wildly amongst the student body. For some reason, the team had disappeared and evil began to rack havoc in the school. The last remaining member of the Thunder Team, Teacher Cherry, decided to recruit the baddest of all bad students, 007, 187, 747 and Lucifer, to form a new generation of Thunder Team who would solve the crimes and restore the school back to its former glory.

I ran towards the WOW! company building and hurried over to the meeting room, where Sekyung unnie, Lee Soo Man, the director for the movie, and the producer of the movie (which happens to be Jing Ma Wang again) all hung around the meeting table looking bored until they saw me.

I swear, their faces literally brightened up as soon as I entered the room. =.=

"Ah~ Kang Wiseong!"  Lee Soo Man clapped his hands together and guided me to a chair.  "Let's get started, shall we?"  Have I forgot to mention that he personally wanted to manage my meetings and such for my work?  I'm really grateful for him.

The director of the movie we're making is also the director of the series for The Clue Collector in Taiwan, so he's basically in charge.  "Okay, so we'll need to change some slight details in order to make this Korean version an original for people to want to watch this."  he started to say.

"Ooh!  Ooh!  Pick me!"  Jing Ma Wang sprang his hand and waved in the air out of nowhere.... I think all of them were staring at him with a blank face.  I was the one who literally facepalmed myself.

The director sighed.  "Okay, Mr. Jing.  What have you got?"

 I swear Mr. Jing's face brightened up as if he heard Christmas was coming around the corner.

"Well,"  he glanced at me then back at the director as he was saying this, "we can have Shin Sekyung as Teacher Cherry, obviously, but with Kang Wiseong's character as Li Xiao Xing, she'd have to be Lucifer.  Wouldn't the public find it weird that she's playing a Lucifer character again?"

Mr. Lee nodded in reply.  "Yeah, there might be a producing conspiracy forming about Wiseong's personality because of this, and especially since she's close and lives with SHINee, fans might tie their Lucifer song to her.  It'd be really dangerous for her to be Lucifer in the movie, in this case."  he explained further.

The director hummed in content.  "Hmmm......okay, so we'll change that.  Any ideas?"  he asked all of us.

Sekyung unnie thought carefully before snapping her fingers with a smile on her face.  "I got it!  How about the opposite of Lucifer?  Let's have her pen name in the movie as Angel!"  she suggested.

I looked at her in wonder, but then spoke up.  "Althought the code name fits my personality in the movie, don't we have another female in the story as Angel?"

She looked at me dumbfounded.  I stared back at her.  "I watched the whole show, you know.  It was a big hit for me."  The director beamed at this.  I turned to him and asked, "Who will be playing Teacher Angel, by the way?"

"Jeon Hyejin will be playing the role of Teacher Angel once we get back to Korea, but we'll change her name to Teacher Joy, due to her joy of her ways as teaching the school,"  the director explained, "How's that?  Is it okay?"

Mr. Jing agreed.  "Now, we also need to check character names and such.  Do we have that taken care of yet?" he asked Mr. Lee.

He nodded and took out files from his briefcase.  "Here are the people in the main cast:  Jeon Hyejin will be Teacher Joy, who in the story is Teacher Cherry's rival and also had an affair with the current principal of the school.  Shin Sekyung will be the young Teacher Cherry in the school, whose father in the story is the school principal.  Now, the school principal in the story will be Lee Byunghun, who is the father of Teacher Joy's children.  The twins in this story will be Kang Wiseong and Yu Seungho.  Wiseong will play as codename 'Angel' as Seungho will play as the boy who is eventually figured out as 'Black Ghost' in the evil game he's playing in the movie."

The director nodded in approval.  "Who do we have for the main cast as codenames 007, 747, and 187?" he asked in wonder.

Sekyung unnie grinned and flashed 3 files, tossing them onto the table.  "I have Lee Hyunwoo, Gong Chan Shik, and Lee Taemin ready for those roles." she responded to the director.

I blinked at her.  "Ummm....Gongchan from B1A4 and Taemin from SHINee?  Aren't they singers?" I asked.

She shrugged in reply.  "Well, Taemin technically acted twice now professionally and B1A4's manager is willing to promote their band through the world of acting, so why not their maknae as well?"

The director nodded again in approval.  "Okay, so then who plays who?"

"That's where Kang Wiseong enters entirely in this conversation; she chooses."  She grins at me.  My jaw drops in shock.

"Wait, w-what?"

 "THAT'S BRILLIANT!"  Mr. Jing claps his hands in excitement.  I glanced at him weirdly.  "AFTER ALL, SHE NEEDS TO BE COMFORTABLE WHO SHE KISSES IN THE MOVIE - *gasp*  SINCE THIS IS A KOREAN MOVIE VERSION, SHE SHOULD BE KISSING 747 IN THE STORY AS WELL FOR MORE SPICE!" he shouted in delight.

Mr. Lee covered his ears with his hands right after putting my red headphones onto mine to protect my own ears.  "MR. JING!  CALM DOWN!"  he bellowed at him.

Mr. Jing pouted but calmed down anyways in his seat.  "......but you guys do think it's a good idea, right?  The scene where Angel and 747 have to act as a couple should be where 747 kisses Angel to confuse her of her feelings."

Mr. Lee and the director both nodded.  Sekyung unnie glanced at me.  "So who are the lucky guys?" she whispered beside me, grinning from ear to ear.

I looked at her with a straight blank face then back at the profiles on the table.

 "Gongchan looks like Amber, so he has slight features which makes him cute.  But, then there's the feminine Taemin, but he's been looking manly lately.  As for Hyunwoo, he has this bad boy image,"  I explained thoroughly as I examined the pictures carefully.  "I supposed based on ability to act, we should place Gongchan as 747.  747 is a character of justice and strength, and it is predicted in his health records in the story that he might not live at the age of 20.  This makes him go all out for the Thunder Team and trying to live his life to the fullest.  Since Gongchan doesn't exactly have the expertise on acting, he could match 747's persona in the story."

Sekyung unnie squealed.  "So that means you'll be kissing Gongchan once!  Now who's gonna be your romantic partner in the story?!"  she demanded in anticipation.

"Ummm...."  I glanced at the photos again.  "I'm gonna have to say 187 should be Hyunwoo.  I see him as more of a player character in the story than Taemin.  Besides, I really liked Taemin's act in our last project together when there were these moments of angst. 007 is a character dealing with that anxiety of angst due to his cold demeanor and his Ménière's disease."

Mr. Lee clapped his hands at once.  "So it's decided!  007 is Lee Taemin, 747 is Gong Chanshik, and 187 is Lee Hyunwoo.  I guess this meeting is over - "  he stood up and signaled me and Sekyung unnie to do the same.

"WAITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

We all turned to Mr. Jing.

"We have to edit the series synopsis from each episode to make the film at least 2 1/2 hours or 3~!" he whined loudly.

...........................how can this old man try to act cute? =___=

We all sighed and sat down again, going over the editing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"OH MY GOD!  FINALLY!  We're free~!" both Lee Soo Man and Sekyung unnie cried out in glee once the 3 of us left the company building.  I trailed behind and laughed at them, surveying my surroundings.  Every Chinese person glanced in our direction and looked at them like they just came from the looney bin.

I quickly ran inbetween them and smiled up at them.  We all giggled and walked to nowhere in particular.

Lee Soo Man spoke up.  "So, where do you girls want to go?  My treat!"

Immediately Sekyung unnie screamed, "SHOPPING!"

Mr. Lee chuckled and glanced at me.  "Well, what about you?"

I thought for a bit, then smiled as I took out the sealed envelope from my pocket addressed to the SHINee dorm building.  "I need to deliver this to Jjong oppa."  I told him.

He nodded and smiled.  "Very well, we can go to the Post Office before shopping for social expenses - "  "Yah!  Mr. Lee - "  "Sending letters are more important than buying Gucci glasses, Ms. Shin."

Sekyung unnie pouted and stared at the letter in my hand.  "Yah, Wiseong-ah, you guys are still mailing each other letters?"  She sighed in depression.  "I wish someone would be as romantic as your boyfriend to me~"

I grinned at her.  "There's always Rain~"  I teased and laughed along with Mr. Lee.  Sekyung unnie glared at us and ran ahead to the post office, not before we noticed her blushing and laughed even harder.

Sekyung unnie crossed the street and stood in front of the post office, waiting for us.  After Mr. Lee & I crossed the street, we all started to head to the post office until we heard a shout.

"NIKKA!"

I turned around and saw Key oppa standing on the other side of the road, smiling at us as he was trying to catch his breath.  What the heck is Key oppa doing here?!  Don't tell me -

Then he cupped his hands over his mouth and shouted once more... in English.

"DID I MAKE IT?!  WHEN DO WE WORK ON THE JACKET COVER OF YOUR ALBUM?!"  Yep, that's the answer I was aiming for.

Some heads turned to stare at him.  That's when we all realized that Key oppa wasn't wearing a disguise.  His blonde hair stuck out amongst the crowd as well as his stylish clothes.

Mr. Lee growled at him.  "DAMMIT, KIM KIBUM!  YOU'RE MAKING A SCENE!  CROSS OVER HERE QUICK!  HURRY!"  he yelled at him in Korean, causing more people to stare at us.

Oh, f***.  He's not making this any better.

Key oppa got the hint and quickly ran towards us, but then he didn't notice a car coming straight towards him.

My eyes widened and before I could think, I acted upon instinct and ran towards him.

I heard people behind me call my name and his, but I ignored them and quickly pushed Key oppa out of the way.  Before I could move, however, I felt something hit me on my side really hard and I fell far to the ground on my right side, my head immediately hurting upon contact with the ground.

My head started getting dizzy and I slowly drifted off into sleep.....

Key's POV

Oh s***.

Oh s***.

Oh f***in s***.

I paced back and forth continuously for hours in the local hospital located in Taiwan.  Right now I'm waiting in the hallway during the operation with Shin Sekyung and Lee Soo Man.  Sekyung is holding Nikka's jacket and an envelope along with her phone, contacting Jjong from Paris.  She shut the phone and looked up at me.

"You're lucky they're just touring and not doing another concert in Paris.  The next one's in London and that won't be until June - "

Lee Soo Man interrupted her.  "When's Kim Jonghyun coming?"

"The rest of SHINee are coming along with Amber."  Oh, good!  Amber's coming!  She'll try to comfort me the most, for sure.  After all, she's been my best friend and we've been really close lately.

But I'm the reason why Nikka's in the hospital.

All my fault.....all my fault.....

I love her and it's all my fault..........

I continued to pace back and forth until Lee Soo Man told me to stop and wait for the doctors while I'm sitting down.  I slowly nodded and sat on a chair, leaning forward and grabbing my hair with both hands.

I kept fidgeting in my seat until both Sekyung and Soo Man yelled, "Stop that!"  So, I stopped.

But then I cried.

It's all my fault.

If I hadn't been so stupid to make a scene and not look both ways before I cross the street -

Oh God, please don't let her die!  I really love her!

I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked up to find Lee Soo Man look at me with sympathy.  I let them both hug me until we all saw the doctors in front of us.  I immediately stood up.

"Can I go see her?!"  I asked impatiently and without haste.

The doctor looked at me weirdly, then at the rest behind me.  Lee Soo Man spoke to me.  "Go, I'll speak to the doctor."  I nodded and ran to where the doctor said they transferred her to.  Rm. 428.  Before I left, I heard Lee Soo Man speak in Chinese, then it hit me.

No wonder the doctor looked at me weirdly.  I spoke to him in Korean.

Anyways, I kept worrying over Nikka's condition as I headed for her room.

Once I was there, I quietly closed the door to the room and walked slowly in front of Nikka.  She layed there on the bed sleeping in peace, and she looked like an angel despite the bandage around the top of her head, showing me a blood spot on the right side of her head.  I cried quietly as I stood beside her bed.

I held her hand gently and stared at her beauty.  My thumb caressed the top of her hand as my other hand slowly reached out to cup the side of her face.  I let out a small smile, slowly bending forward to her face until our lips touched.

I stayed like that for about a few seconds before pulling back and went to back to staring at her.

.......so you would imagine my shock once I saw her eyes were open wide and staring right back at me.

"N-Nikka?!"  I sputtered out.  She raised an eyebrow at me and slowly opened .

"Ummm.....I'm sorry, but where am I?"  she asked me in English.

I slowly grew out of my shock and tenderly carressed her hand again.  I answered back in English, "Sweetie, you're in the hospital because of me.  Are you okay?  Do you feel any better?"

She slowly nodded her head and looked at me in a daze.  Okay..... I feel slightly uncomfortable now.

Then she started to speak again.

"Errr.......what happened exactly?"

"You pushed me away from a car that was about to hit me.  Thank you, Nikka, and I'm really sorry for being stupid."  I apologized to her as I planted a kiss on her hand that I was holding.  She started blushing~ how cute!

"Anyways, you were hit by the car instead.  I don't know what the results from the doctor are - I rushed over here as soon as I can."  I finished explaining.

Nikka continued to look at me, but in a caring way.  "You're....." she started off, but then paused as she glanced at my necklace.  Her eyes widened at it and stared at me afterwards.

Um....okay?  What was she...............wait................

Oh .

That key and padlock with the wings - I turned it into a necklace!

"You...."  I looked at her with my own eyes wide.  She'll never forgive me now!  She'll remember!

"You're the guy I fought with years ago...... for that.... and you called me a fata**."  She bluntly confirmed loudly.  Then she gasped and felt her stomach with her free hand.  "When did I get less fat?" she voiced her thoughts aloud.

I looked at her strangely.  "You've been starving yourself lately - which by the way, you shouldn't have done that before!  But you stopped for a bit and focused on training with Minho, which would explain why you look more healthy."  I told her.

She nodded then looked at me in the eyes again, her own eyes looking like she was confused.  "Who's Minho?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I froze.

Did she just really ask who's Minho?

WHO CAN FORGET THAT TALL ALIEN?!?!?!

 I felt her forehead.  "Nikka, are you feeling okay?  Do you know who I am?"

She nodded and glanced at the key necklace I was wearing and back at me.

"Key."

I sighed in content and felt a million times happy she remembers me.

"I should remember you as someone close to me, right, Key?"

I looked back at her.

"The way you started caring for me....when you kissed me, that's how I woke up......"  I blushed when she mentioned that 2nd part.

"............I'm sorry, but I can't seem to remember other than your face, but are you my boyfriend?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jonghyun's POV

Right after the flight, I ran all the way to the hospital, leaving my friends behind to catch up and to hold my luggage for me.

Oh my God, Nikka, I hope you're okay!

I found the hospital and rushed in there, heading straight for the front desk.

Since it's Taiwan, I'm smart enough to converse my language into Chinese.  "Do you know where Kang Wiseong is staying in?"  I asked as I continued to pant from that long run straight from the airport.

The Chinese nurse looked at me strangely before recognizing me.  "Ah~ Zhong Xuan from SHINee!  She's in Rm. 428~"  But before the lady had a chance to flirt with me, I ignored her and headed straight for the stairs.

I ran to the the 4th floor and looked through every hallway for the damn room.  Once I found it, I also found visitors in front of the room, and it seems they noticed me all sweaty.

Shin Sekyung looked to me with pity,  Lee Soo Man looked truly lost with what's happening, and Key.....yeobo.....

He noticed my presence and didn't even dare look straight at me, but at the floor.

"What - what happened?  Is she okay?"  I asked softly.

Lee Soo Man slowly came towards me and patted my back gently.  "Just don't blame Kim Kibum for what I'm about to say next." he said warily.

I glanced at Key and nodded slowly as he continued on, "Kang Wiseong's test results show that her wounds will heal in about a month or so...."

I gulped and sighed a bit.  "That's not so bad, compared to what happened before..."  Then I watched his expression.  "Lee Soo Man, sir, is there anything else?"

He gulped and softly said, "Post-traumatic amnesia."

My breath hitched.  "A-Amnesia?"

Sekyung nodded.  "If it wasn't for Wiseong, then Key would've been the one with amnesia or possibly died....Wiseong's so stupid!"

 I glared at her.  "Yah, it's not anyone's fault!  It was an accident!"

".............no, it's my fault."

We all turned to Key, his head still facing the floor as he sat down on the chair.  I can't see his face, but I can tell he had been crying earlier.

"She....she only remembers me right before the accident.  Other than that,"  he paused to take a deep breath and bend over even more, still facing the floor.  "she remembers her past life before we all came into the picture."

My mind froze.  Nikka...doesn't even remember me?

"I messed up, hyung."  Key suddenly said to me.

I looked back at him.  He never face me this whole time...why?  He knows he's my best friend.

"Why?"  I asked him.

"..............I told her I love her still, and she assumed I'm her boyfriend."

That did it.

Suddenly tears went down my cheeks.  "W-what?"  I quivered.

That's when he slowly turned to look at me, tears still flowing from his feline eyes.  "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to!"  He started to babble, "She saw my necklace and remembered me before but not the guy now and she doesn't even remember MINHO!  WHO THE F*** DOESN'T REMEMBER A TALL A** ALIEN LIKE HIM?!?!  I COULDN'T EVEN HELP MYSELF WHEN SHE ASKED ME IF I WAS HER BOYFRIEND BECAUSE I KNEW YOU'RE HER BOYFRIEND AND SO I JUST COULDN'T ANSWER HER AND INSTEAD I SAID - "

I glomped him into a hug, silently telling him to shut up.  He got the message and whimpered, but eventually he broke the shutting up part and kept murmuring, "It's all my fault..."  or  "I'm so sorry, hyung...."  and stuff like that.

Not gonna lie, it felt really awful to hear all this.  My best friend is still in love with my girlfriend, and now suddenly my girlfriend has amnesia and believes my best friend is her boyfriend?

It f***ing hurts.

I turned to the other 2 as I continued to hug Key.  "Can I still see her?  Just to know how she's doing?"  I requested.

Both of them nodded as Sekyung switched with me to hug Key.  But before she did that, she gave me a plain envelope.

Plain envelope.....Nikka......

I looked up at Sekyung.  "Wiseong wanted to send this to the post office.  It's for you."  she explained briefly before patting me on the back and carrying Key by the shoulders.  "Okay, you big baby, let's go buy some strawberry cheesecake, okay?  I know they have it here in this hospital...."

I folded the envelope carefully and placed it in my pocket.  Before I walked into the room, however, Lee Soo Man stopped me for a bit.

"Remember - you can't force memories into someone who has amnesia or else they'll have more brain damage.  These things take time, and you just have to wait by her side until she can fully remember you."  he advised me.  I nodded and bowed to him.

"Thank you, sir."  "No problem.  I'll be waiting out here."  I nodded and entered the room before locking it behind me.

There, sitting peacefully on the hospital bed, is Nikka.

My only angel.

It looks like she was bored as hell because she's just staring off into space.

I sighed silently and took a deep breath.  If she thinks for now that Key is her boyfriend, then I'll just have to deal with it until she gets her memories back.

"Ummm.....Nikka?"

She snapped out of her daze and glanced at me.  She started staring at me for God knows how long, and I'm just standing here like an idiot, waiting awkwardly for her to say something.

Finally, she said to me in English, "You look familiar.  Have we met before?"

Remember - you can't force memories into someone who has amnesia or else they'll have more brain damage.  These things take time, and you just have to wait by her side until she can fully remember you.  "Um, yeah, I'm a good friend of yours.  We're really close."  I told her.  Thank God I still remember the English she, Key, and Minho taught me last year.

She nodded at the new information, then looked back at me with a solemn expression.  "I'm really sorry, you seem nice but I can't really remember much stuff except for my past and my boyfriend's face."  I cringed as she mentioned 'boyfriend'.

Nikka didn't notice and smiled at me.  "Why don't we start over?  Hi, my name is.....my name is......"  she pouted cutely and stared off at the ceiling again.  Does she not remember her name as well?

Woah, this'll be tough for her parents to deal with.

"You told us to call you Nikka, but for the record, your stage name is Wiseong Kang.  In this part of the world, you're going to have to say your last name first, so your name right now would be Kang Wiseong."  I explained to her.

"Kang Wiseong....."  she murmured to herself, then she quickly looked back at me.  "Key said earlier that I'm not in America anymore and that I'm in Taiwan.  How come I have a Korean stage name?"  Oh, but she's still smart?  That's good to hear.  :)

I answered her back, "Oh, because you recently debuted as a Korean star as well.  You're not getting memories back at the moment, so don't rush things, okay?  We'll all help you out - I'll also be personally there for you if you need anything!"  I gave her my charming smile. 

She seemed to giggle at my silly grin and scooted over a bit to her right side and patted her left side of the bed.  "Well, hop on in, best friend!  Don't forget to tell me your name~"  she cooed and smiled cutely at me.  Being an excited child for a 22 year old Korean man, I rushed over to her left side and hopped onto the bed.

"Kim Jonghyun, also known as BlingBling from the Korean boyband group SHINee!  At your service, ma'am~!"  I saluted to her, making her laugh loudly.  Ahh~ I miss her obnoxious laugh!

I accidentally intertwined my hand with hers and didn't notice until I my arm felt tired from swinging our hands back and forth on the bed.  I blushed and tried to pull away, but then she kept a firm grip on my hand.  I looked up at her in wonder.

"Yah, I like skinship, so don't let go.  You're my best friend~ right?"  she asked in Korean.  My eyes widened at her.

"So you remember speaking Korean?!"

She nodded.  "I also remember English, Mandarin Chinese, Tagalog, and for some reason French.  Key told me I'm Filipino.  Is it true?"

I nodded.  "Your parents are still in America, though."  I noted to her.

"Ah, okay."  We layed onto the bed in comfortable silence before she spoke again.  "Hey, since you're my best friend, can I ask you something?"

"Go for it."

"Whatever happened to my other best friend?  Key doesn't seem to know much and said to ask my best friend, which I guess is you."

I stayed silent for a while.

Her ex best friend was Eunhye back in America.

That's a memory I shouldn't tell Nikka right away about.  I honestly don't want to talk about her after what happened that night.

"Jonghyun?"  How I'd wish to hear her call me Jjong oppa again.....

"............yeah, Nikka, I was there."

She looked confused.  "There?  Where?"

I shook my head.  "Don't worry about her right now.  The doctor says you need to rest a lot and not make yourself remember quickly or you'd get a brain damage."  I assured her.

She was hesitant, but nodded in content as she continued to lay down and hold my hand.

I stared at her going to sleep, and pretty soon I felt a tear go down my cheek as I slowly fell asleep beside her.

Will you love me back once you get your memories back......?

I sure hope so.