F***ed Up In The Brain

Love Letter For You

Hey~ guess who's back!

(But just for a bit though.)

I have all my fics on hiatus, so it'll be hard to update once I get a clear mind.

College life went a whole `nother level on me.

So for now, please don't unsubscribe and just wait for another chapter from one of my fics to come up soon.

(And relax, this is another chapter, not just an update.)

Enjoy!!!

[P.S.:  So sorry for the swear words that I added in one of the previous chapters.  Too lazy to fix =.=]

[P.P.S.:  Now I fixed it.]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jonghyun woke up the next morning and analyzed his surroundings.  He was at a hotel room, hugging someone in Hello Kitty pajamas.

Then he realized he himself wore dinosaur pajamas and rolled his eyes.

Oh, the irony.... he thought to himself as he slowly sat up and stared at the girl beside him, sleeping like an angel.  He continued to stare at her until she slowly opened her eyes and blinked at Jonghyun, for he was the first thing that she sees in the morning.

Jonghyun smiled brightly at her.  "Nikka~ rise and shine!  Let's go do something today!"

Nikka smiled back at him and nodded frantically, jumping off the bed and headed straight for the bathroom.  Jonghyun frowned. "Yah, I need to go, too!"  he shouted and ran off after her.

 

 

 

"Ooh!  Hyung-deul!  I got an update from Jonghyun hyung!"  Taemin exclaimed as he browsed through his email back at the dorm.

Onew was texting his fiance while Minho was working out when they heard Taemin call out to them.  They immediately stopped what they were doing and walked towards him.  "What does it say?  Did Key arrive safely?"  asked Onew.

Taemin nodded.  "Hyung said that Key hyung arrived at the airport in style, which caused a lot of attention.   His wedding with Nikka is on August 25th, but they're already getting fit for their outfits.  Jonghyun hyung just sent this to me an hour ago from Nikka's smartphone or whatever it is... and he's currently at the bridal shop with Key,"  He informed the others and scrolled down to see an attachment picture of Jonghyun pouting with Key in the background, fixing his eyeliner in the mirror, while the stylist coordinator impatiently waits for him with a tuxedo in hand.

Minho shook his head.  "Poor hyung.... I bet he hasn't gotten Nikka to remember yet."

Onew copied Minho's movements and stared at the screen.  "Taemin, what day is it over there?"

Taemin checked the time through a conversion site on the internet.  "It's July 4th over there."

Onew nodded.  "Since we'll be on hiatus until our next album, which is on October, why don't we pay them a visit?" he suggested.  Minho & Taemin glanced up at him in disbelief.

"Hyung,"  Minho called to him, "How are we going to get manager hyung to agree to this?"

Onew grinned.  "We'll just say we want to celebrate Taemin's birthday altogether as a group.  Plus, Los Angeles is the place to be for sunshine beaches and such. "  He then turned towards the maknae.  "Taemin, didn't you want a vacation with your family?  You could always bring them there and celebrate your birthday!  Win-win situation."

Taemin cheered and immediately stood up from the computer chair.  "I'll go contact my relatives!"  he exclaimed and ran out the entertainment room.

Minho glared at Onew.  "You DO realize that I have schedules that I can't back out of, right?"  He told him.

"You DO realize that Connie is Nikka's little sister who lives in Los Angeles, right?"  Onew retorted back.

Minho simply sat at the computer chair and went on an airline site.  "I'm booking our flight first class to Los Angeles on July 16th."  He stated as he made a few clicks.

Onew smirked and patted Minho's back as he left the entertainment room to call their manager to cancel Minho's upcoming schedules.

 

 

 

Key twirled around in his tuxedo for a moment and turned towards Jonghyun.  He frowned.  "The worst thing about marrying Nikka is NOT being able to be married in white and PINK.  Dude, she wants BLUE!" he complained and threw his hands in the air.

"Specifically baby blue and olive green,"  Jonghyun mumbled, his arms folded across his chest as he slumped in a fancy chair.

Key gave him a solemn look before a plan suddenly hatched into his mind.  He tried not to grin as he stepped down from the walkway and stood in front of Jonghyun.  "Try it on."

Jonghyun blinked, and before he knew it, he was being pushed into the dressing room already.  "What?!"

"Go ahead and try it on.  The ladies who are working on me won't be back until after their break is over, which is about a half hour from now."

"B-but - "  sputtered Jonghyun, but Key paid no attention to him and closed the door.  He fixed his reflection in triumph as he heard Jonghyun groan in defeat.  "By the way, today is Independence Day, huh?"  Jonghyun made a grunt noise in reply.

"So I'm taking it as a yes then.  Tonight we should totally check out the fireworks with Nikka."

Another grunt in reply.

"I'll probably play by myself halfway while leaving you two alone."

The doors opened, causing Key to jump in surprise.  He turned and was shocked to find his friend changed so fast.

"How did you - oh dear Lord, I'd marry you!"

Jonghyun shyly grinned and turned around a bit.  "You like it?"

Key nodded and smiled.  "It looks good on you...."  To that, Jonghyun smiled sadly and continued to watch himself in the mirror.

While he was analyzing his reflection, he didn't catch Key's scheming face on.  Oh, this'll be a great plan...